Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84061 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #165 on: June 26, 2012, 07:54:02 PM »
I don't know what to make for my going away gathering.....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #166 on: June 27, 2012, 11:17:54 PM »
It was so hot and humid today. I hope it won't be like this for j4 weekend.

My older sister is so wonderful! She came home tired from work and still managed to help make coconut jello for me to bring to work tomorrow. With all the other prepping I've been doing these past two days, a helping hand was so nice.

Need to be up super early so off to bed....

MSV

« Reply #167 on: June 29, 2012, 08:55:08 PM »
Was up watching the travel channel last night and they did an episode where some vacationers got the chance to swim with sharks. It looked so fun. Now I really need to learn how to swim so I can do something like that someday too.

I can't find my makeup bag and mp3 player. Why am I getting so forgetful?

MSV

« Reply #168 on: July 03, 2012, 11:15:47 PM »
Kho siab heev hmo no.....

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +159
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 03, 2012, 11:24:39 PM »
It was so hot and humid today. I hope it won't be like this for j4 weekend.

My older sister is so wonderful! She came home tired from work and still managed to help make coconut jello for me to bring to work tomorrow. With all the other prepping I've been doing these past two days, a helping hand was so nice.

Need to be up super early so off to bed....
post coconut jello recipe plz....

“our worlds collided and in an instant your ocean had color because of my sky.”

—r.m. drake

MSV

« Reply #170 on: July 10, 2012, 10:49:20 PM »
post coconut jello recipe plz....

It will come with a price. ;) I kid. I'll have to ask her and get back to you on that.

MSV

« Reply #171 on: July 10, 2012, 10:53:29 PM »
New job is draining me big time. I'm training in St. Paul all this week and traffic sucks too!

Currently have my headphones plugged in and music blasted. In a trance I go..... I love you music!!! Feeling super good tonight.

MSV

« Reply #172 on: July 16, 2012, 10:33:57 PM »
Hitting a road block…..

Music, take me away once more....

MSV

« Reply #173 on: July 20, 2012, 06:30:12 PM »
Baking cupcakes....

Need to find something nice to wear for the grad party this weekend. What should I go with...skirt or pants?

MSV

« Reply #174 on: July 21, 2012, 11:04:22 AM »
I woke up this morning flipping through the channels trying to find something good to watch. I came upon the second half of this movie and it was so touching....Go sh, these love stories make me so weak.  :-[

"Music is a powerful thing. One song can change your whole life."

Happy Saturday morning. It's gloomy outside but I'm going to find something to do. Perhaps tend to my garden...

MSV

« Reply #175 on: July 23, 2012, 05:47:03 PM »
Mov ncawv is so yummy. I wonder if one can get tipsy from eating a little too much of it?

MSV

« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2012, 09:22:38 PM »
I finally got around to scrubbing the bathroom spotless and sanitizing it until I felt like it was germ-free. I also discovered how to tighten the toilet seat so it wouldn't wobble around whenever we were sitting on it. Who knew it only took some twisting here and there. It feels nice knowing my bathroom is clean!

Somehow tonight I was really in the mood to clean so I even tidied up the basement. To my surprise it looks like spiders have made our basement their sanction. ICK! Spiders are the ONLY thing I can never bring myself to like and here they were hiding. I think I managed to kill over 10 of them tonight. Ewwww. Reminder to self: Run to store and get those insect glue traps.

Mission for tomorrow....cl ean refrigerator and do laundry. Friday's mission.....te nd to my garden and clean room.

Work has been rather exhausting these past few weeks. Sometimes I sit there staring at the comp while I slowly zone out and wonder if I made the right decision. But then again, when they allow my co-worker and I to observe those already on the floor, I am reminded why I chose this position. I guess I should remain positive at all times so it'll help boost my moral. I just have to get through this training period.

MSV

« Reply #177 on: July 27, 2012, 10:19:04 PM »
Sometimes you think you know someone so well and then find out you don't know them at all. I found out today that someone hasn't been too honest with me. What a disappointment . I need to quit being such a gullible dumbass.

Had a coversation with a co-worker the other day about minority gangs. We got into talking and I know she probably meant no harm but what she said was so racist. She said that people who immigrate to America and are troublemakers or menaces to society should go back to their country. "Is that mean to say?" she also says. I was so taken back but wanted to remain professional so I said to her, "Honestly if anyone ever said that to me I would be so offended. I was born and raised here so where would I go? I believe that everyone comes to this country because they want that chance at living the "American dream" - whatever that may be to them. But you know what, I think we fail to understand that a lot of them come with just the clothes on their backs so trying to find their place in this society is hard. They may not make the wisest decisions but I am a person who gives second chances. In my life, I've always wanted to guide others just like how my parents had held my hand and showed me the way. They realld aren't bad people; they are just lost. I would never tell anyone to leave....." And then she goes..."Oh, I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about those who actually have papers saying they aren't citizens here. *sighs* It doesn't matter who is a citizen or not. Everyone came to America for a better future. :-[ Meskas puas xav tagnrho li no ne? Perhaps the world has not changed at all.

Ib hli xwb los ua cas nws seem like a century.

MSV

« Reply #178 on: July 31, 2012, 05:42:29 PM »
POST IT note: Stay focus on making lots of money if you want that big vacation planned for 2013!

Got home from work and am hungry. I feel like some scrambled eggs with rice.

MSV

« Reply #179 on: August 01, 2012, 10:01:08 PM »
In need of a walking partner. Also in need of new music.

Advertisements