Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84059 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #180 on: August 05, 2012, 10:18:38 PM »
Watching the Olympics and youtubing!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #181 on: August 14, 2012, 07:38:40 PM »

No, but you can end up with a really bad heartburn. :P  Btw, hi to you.. it's been a while..since I read your thoughts.

I should put it to the test. How many scoops to get me all hyped and giggly. lol.

Nyob zoo koj thiab os. I've been busy with work. Haven't found time to come on here much anymore. How are you? Did you do anything fun this summer? We're on our last month of sunshine before the cold breeze moves in.... :(

MSV

« Reply #182 on: August 14, 2012, 08:49:15 PM »
Had a dream the other night that I was getting married....wel l more like ib tug menyuam hluas nraug hmoob fobby heev tuaj nqis tsev hais kuv niam thiab kuv cov family tias nws yuav xav yuav kuv. I took a look at him and thought to myself, "Why is he wearing such short shorts? Nws gay poj?" ;D Anyways, while hluas nraug hmoob pe rau lawv sawvdaws saying he'll love me and take care of me, I just stood there debating if I really wanted to get married. Somehow I knew he would be good to me but my heart hesitated. Maybe I'm scared to get hitched. Maybe that's why I'm still here....

MSV

« Reply #183 on: August 18, 2012, 09:12:32 AM »
Good morning! What a beautiful morning today is. The sun is out....the temp is near perfect.....an d best part of it all......I got to sleep in! I need more mornings like this.

Task to complete this weekend: Go walking at the lake.

MSV

« Reply #184 on: August 19, 2012, 05:30:39 PM »
I've got this crayon in my hand and I don't know what to do with it. How come I can't be like a child and just use my imagination?

MSV

« Reply #185 on: August 23, 2012, 08:04:26 PM »
Scribble or doodle...

O0

I managed to scribble what looked like a straight line....  ;D

MSV

« Reply #186 on: August 23, 2012, 08:16:33 PM »
24th.....  :)

Supe from my previous job texted me to tell me she quit her job. I guess I made the right decision and left while the organization was still in good standing. I wonder if they are falling apart now? It's only been a few months and all this news. Goodness! I have to admit, I miss working with my old supe though. She was so good to me. At this new position, I don't ever see my supe. When we finally do see each other, she doesn't say much....not even a "hi".

MSV

« Reply #187 on: September 02, 2012, 11:24:21 PM »
I will focus on me. Channeling positive energy. Loving myself. Change is coming! Watch out.

MSV

« Reply #188 on: September 04, 2012, 09:10:29 PM »
I must be on a R.A.R.E marathon tonight! At least I'm not listening to depressing love songs. Bump it up!

My mom once told me...."tsawg kawg mas ib tug nplej yeej yuav tsum muaj peb lub txhuv nplej". :-\

MSV

« Reply #189 on: September 05, 2012, 11:07:24 PM »
My muscles ache. Must keep going. Slow and steady and increase with time.

MSV

« Reply #190 on: September 07, 2012, 12:08:32 AM »
Tej zaum yus tsis zoo rau ib tug los yus yuav zoo rau ib tug. Txawm muaj ntau tus thaug kev dhau los nyaj muaj ib hnub twg ib tug yuav des es txuas lus nrog yus.

*sighs* Some guys are just really shallow.....

MSV

« Reply #191 on: September 09, 2012, 06:22:44 PM »
Already down 3 lbs! Gosh, so more to go. If I can maintain this steady drop for at least half a year...OMG! Must keep going. I think I need to post a sign on the fridge that says, "Fatass, no sweets!" I'm proud of myself.

Had a fun weekend with the loves. Too much laughing.

MSV

« Reply #192 on: September 11, 2012, 08:33:58 PM »

Great job!!! I want to lose some weights too... still looking for that motivation. :P  hey, pm me a pix of you.

Hard work pays off. However, I wish I could just snap my fingers and be instantly thin. LOL. Now that would be a dream come true!

Daim duab os....kuv xav remain anonymous na.

MSV

« Reply #193 on: September 11, 2012, 08:35:46 PM »
Tuned in to season premiere of "The New Normal". Looks promising!

Looking for some excitement to my life. What am I in need of?

MSV

« Reply #194 on: September 12, 2012, 10:52:51 PM »
I felt so guilty eating ice cream today that I made myself do 2 extra miles to make up for it. But hey, it feels great to work so hard. Although I love it more when I'm at the end of a workout. It's the best part! lol. No more ice cream for a while.

Work has been going good. I've gone three months without requesting any vacation time or calling in sick. Going to save all that time for a big break. It'll all be worth it. For the time being, I'm crunching in to grasp as much information as I can before I'm left to handle my own caseload. Looking forward to the challenge. I hope I won't have to deal with too many BS.

Advertisements