Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84052 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #210 on: November 13, 2012, 09:53:28 PM »
Stumbled upon a beautiful song on youtube. I'm gonna learn it and sing my heart out....

Nyob ib leeg kho siab luaj no
Tso lub siab ya tuaj cuag koj
Hais rau koj paub tias kuv nco
Nco ntsoov koj nyob hauv nruab siab

Hlub tau koj nyob deb ua luaj no
Tsis tau xav tias yuav siab phem
Vim nyob deb tuaj cuag tsis tau koj
Txawm tshua txawm nco los tuaj cuag tsis tau koj

Nyob ib leeg tu siab luaj no
Tso zaj nkauj twg los kho siab
Thiaj li hu zaj nkauj no tuaj
Rau koj mloog daws txoj kev nco

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #211 on: November 16, 2012, 08:19:05 PM »
I was having such a quiet day at work today until some biatch ass lady decided to ruin my day. Just because I wouldn't drop everything I was doing to get things done for her, she demanded to speak to my supervisor. She seriously thought that was going to scare me? PLEASE! ::) Anyhow, funny thing was I transferred her over to my supervisor but didn't hang up the phone completely so there she was waiting on the phone for like 15 mins. LOL. I guess things happen for a reason...Ntsej muag ntawd na....

Looking forward to my holiday and Hmong New Year. Since I started this job, I don't ever remember taking some time off just to enjoy myself. I really need a breather. Going to make my time away from work worth it!

MSV

« Reply #212 on: November 20, 2012, 08:57:49 PM »
Just wanted to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving in case I forget! :)

Thanks ST. I'm excited to spend some time with family and friends. I hope you also have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)

MSV

« Reply #213 on: November 20, 2012, 09:00:25 PM »
To wear or not to wear Hmong clothese for the New Year this year? I kinda want to lay low and do something simple. Mission for tomorrow night after work....dig through closet and find something nice to wear.

MSV

« Reply #214 on: November 25, 2012, 10:10:52 PM »
If I say kav liam enough times, maybe it'll really go away...

MSV

« Reply #215 on: November 28, 2012, 08:55:58 PM »
I'm going to take it one day at a time and when that time comes and I can't take all this crap anymore, I'm going to slap my two weeks notice and be done with. I really need to make my one year mark. Keep aiming for it and trying to be patient but my energy runs low.  Only a few more months to go. Breathe.

---

Ua kuv poob kua muag. Tabsis sawv los kuv xav tau lawm tias kuv ua tsis tau dabtsi. Tsis khuvxim....tsi s ntshaw. Because really, kuv paub nws twb tsis deserve kuv anyways.

MSV

« Reply #216 on: November 29, 2012, 10:26:10 PM »
Need to get some serious xmas shopping done. I've only managed to get 1 of 8 presents done so far. I guess it'll be a weekend full of running from store-to-store.

Xmas tree is up. It looks beautiful this year!

MSV

« Reply #217 on: November 30, 2012, 09:20:44 PM »
Another unsuccessful night of xmas shopping. How will I ever get done? :( Maybe I should turn to online shopping?

MSV

« Reply #218 on: December 09, 2012, 11:17:04 PM »
Snow and more snow. Started out the morning thinking I'd love to get some shoveling done but by the 5th time and when it's like 10PM outside, I'm thinking to myself...."Damnit! Why does it have to snow so much." I know this back and these arms will be aching tomorrow from all this shoveling today. Snow day it was. I'm hoping for a smooth commute to work tomorrow even though I know it's probably going to be horrible.

I'd be happy if this was the only snow we got here for the rest of winter. Oh please be it.....

I should be off to bed. Need to be up and early to warm up the car and clear the chuck of snow that'll probably be blocking the driveway from tonight's street plowing.

MSV

« Reply #219 on: December 12, 2012, 04:27:33 PM »
"I don't know....kuv twb tsis zoo tabsis ua cas kuv xav tau qhov zoo zoo xwb. Thov txim."

Those words have been echoing in my mind.

MSV

« Reply #220 on: December 13, 2012, 08:17:49 PM »
I miss one day of work and I go back to a crap load of work. How can I do this job for the rest of my life? It pays rather good but considering what I have to go through just to collect my paychecks, I don't think it's even worth it anymore. I keep telling myself everyday to hang on cause things will get better but it seems like the more time I spend my time at this place, the more I become less passionate to help the poor.

Like for example, today a girl in her late 20's came in crying cause she needed help paying her rent. I had just returned from a long meeting and was already under so much stress (trying to play catch up before I left for the day) that when I found out she showed up without an appointment, it pissed me off. Anyways, as I sat there looking through her application to request for help, I didn't even bother to ask her once if she was okay. In fact at the back of my mind all I was thinking was....."Who told you not to take care of your ****? You chose to blow your money off on random **** so now you come crying thinking I'm going to pity your story and fix your money problems. I'm sorry, we all have to make sacrifices. Pay your bills first and spend on whatever afterwards. Get that right and you wouldn't be sitting here today. GOSH!"

This is not like me. I've always wanted to help those who needed it most. But this job, it's making me turn careless. :-[

MSV

« Reply #221 on: December 14, 2012, 10:08:28 PM »
Today was her last day....my partner in crime....my lunch buddy.....my go-to-vent-to-when-clients-piss-me-off co-worker.

She wrote me a sweet email recollecting many moments we've gone through since day one. As I sat there and read it, my eyes got watery. I ran to her cube afterwards and hugged her. Sighs. I'm going to miss not having her around anymore. Now I have to get out of my comfort zone once more and force myself to bond with new people.

School shooting in CT today. I can't believe heartless people continue to exist in this world. I'm watching the news right now and I'm still in disbelief. What person would ever do such a thing? What point were they trying to prove? Sighs. My heart and prayers go out to all those who lost their lives today and especially to the parents and families.  :-[ :-[ :-[

MSV

« Reply #222 on: December 15, 2012, 06:39:40 AM »
Good morning! I'm already up and ready to start my day. Mission for today: more xmas shopping.

MSV

« Reply #223 on: December 15, 2012, 08:27:00 PM »
Continued news coverage about the shooting in CT. My heart sinks a little more as I learn more about the victims. To think these were innocent souls just living another day in their lives and then unforseen events like this shooting cut their lives short. It makes me sad and pissed knowing someone would be so selfish as to even point a gun into the direction of another living being. :( I feel bad celebrating xmas knowing so many families will be spending this holiday grieving the lost of their children, brother, sister, mother, father, friend....Such a tragic event. May peace be amongst those who became victims. May the families and friends find comfort in their loved ones and strangers as they endure this difficult time.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 08:29:07 PM by MSV »

MSV

« Reply #224 on: December 17, 2012, 07:54:06 PM »
How time has passed me by.....where have I gone?

Advertisements