Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84049 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #225 on: December 21, 2012, 11:50:05 PM »
Wb tham tham es nws hais rau kuv tias nws tsis tau txais ib qho present los ntawm leej twg dua li. :( Tis the season to be giving. Hum. Perhaps I will go shopping tomorrow and find something.

Xmas is a few days away. Still need to tackle a few more people. Almost done!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #226 on: December 23, 2012, 07:43:44 AM »
Been up early this morning lazying around. Stuffy/runny nose and sore throat. I wish I could have at least slept in a little today. Probably going to end up needing a nap later in the afternoon to make up for lost sleep time.

Craving for fluffy pancakes.....

MSV

« Reply #227 on: December 23, 2012, 07:19:19 PM »
:'( :'( :'(

Kheev lam zoo li luag es muaj ib tug kuv khiav tau mus quaj ib pluag rau hauv nws lub xub ntiag kom zoo kuv lub siab kiag. Ua cas hmo twg los kuv tau tswj kuv lub siab kom tawv tas li xwb? Kho kho siab hmo no li. Ntuj puas nrog hlub es tso kuv tus los ua kuv luag?

laib_laus

« Reply #228 on: December 23, 2012, 11:30:22 PM »
:'( :'( :'(

Kheev lam zoo li luag es muaj ib tug kuv khiav tau mus quaj ib pluag rau hauv nws lub xub ntiag kom zoo kuv lub siab kiag. Ua cas hmo twg los kuv tau tswj kuv lub siab kom tawv tas li xwb? Kho kho siab hmo no li. Ntuj puas nrog hlub es tso kuv tus los ua kuv luag?

Here is my shoulder for you to cry on.

MSV

« Reply #229 on: December 24, 2012, 02:36:29 PM »
U can cry on my shoulder. ;)

Here is my shoulder for you to cry on.

hehehe. Thanks you two! Today is a new day and I'm feeling so much better. :) Happy Holidays.

MSV

« Reply #230 on: December 25, 2012, 11:12:41 PM »
Merry Christmas world! Today was a very busy day.  I was up early cooking my yummies. When the whole family finally arrived, we ate and opened our presents. My siblings and mom were so sweet....got be way too many things. I was actually surprised my mom had such good taste this year though. She got me a forest green color purse which I adore! After cleaning up all the boxes and wrapping paper lying around the living room, the fam got around to doing our usual annual xmas pictures. Yay! An exhausting day calls for a nice nap. hehehe.

My xmas gift to myself this year.....fixin g my CD player in my car! Can't wait to bust out my Hmong music for the summer!

MSV

« Reply #231 on: December 29, 2012, 09:38:19 PM »
Girl, don't forget to play "Khuv Xim Tsis Tau Deev"... I heard that's pretty popular hmong song. LOL

LOL. Let me roll my windows down first.

MSV

« Reply #232 on: December 29, 2012, 10:06:47 PM »
I must admit that over this long weekend, I lived in the shoes of a shopaholic. ;D Scored some super awesome deals though. It was well worth the time spent browsing through the malls.   

Got myself some new jogging shoes. Can't wait to put them on for spring and chase the wind with them. I am pumped and ready to be outdoors again. Was telling my sisters today that I feel winter coming to an end and spring approaching! Weeeeeeeeee! I can't wait for the nice weather and longer daylight hours!

*yawns* Need to sleep.

MSV

« Reply #233 on: January 01, 2013, 10:27:13 PM »
2012. Wasn't a bad year but wasn't a super great year too. I think I was too consumed by work to really enjoy myself. 

What to look forward to:

1. Pack my bags and take a long vacation overseas. It'd be awesome to do a SE Asia trip.
2. Perhaps start looking for a house or at least set some savings aside for it.
3. Drop 40 lbs by the end of this year. I did it once and I am determined to do it again.
4. Find me a husband! ;D
5. Fix them scratches on my car. 
6. Find a new job and throw my two weeks notice in. 
7. Be more social. I don't know what happened but I need to get out of the house more. :(
8. Camping trip!
9. Donate and volunteer more.
10. Eat more fish. Yummy tuna!

MSV

« Reply #234 on: January 03, 2013, 10:51:45 PM »
Whew! I shouldn't have put it off this long. Now my muscles have to be awaken once more. Go! Go! Go! Walk it off.

Ate the yummiest orange for a late night snack. OMG! It's hard to find oranges in MN that aren't already dried up or taste like they've been picked off the trees a month ago. Need to go back and get some more for the family.

MSV

« Reply #235 on: January 08, 2013, 10:10:32 PM »
I've been feeling really good lately. I think it's those endorphines kicking in. :D

Had a rude ass client today. I called her to take care of some paperwork and she went off cussing at me. I tried to hold myself together but it wasn't working. Finally got annoyed by her hahay self and just hung up on her. I'm sure she probably made a call to my supervisor saying how rude I was to her but freak it....I don't give. All I know is, it felt so good just clicking the phone on her. lol.

MSV

« Reply #236 on: January 09, 2013, 10:34:19 PM »
Flu viruses seem to be really bad this year. I hope my flu shot I got earlier in Sept will keep me a little more immune. I've already battled two weeks of on and off cold/flu like symptoms. It doesn't help when I'm working with the public every day too. Gotta take those lysol wipes and hand sanitizer out.

Another awesome workout tonight. My thighs and biceps were burning. I love it!

MSV

« Reply #237 on: January 10, 2013, 05:40:18 PM »
Delete! Delete! Delete! Oh it feels good!

MSV

« Reply #238 on: January 12, 2013, 10:57:28 PM »
As part of my plan to shed some weight, I've been making effort to sleep early every night so I can get in my 8 hours. Anyways, because of that, I've been dreaming A LOT!

Tseg ntev tsis tau mus flea market lawm. Ntshe yuav tau mus vim need to go find Nkauj Noog's new album thiab.

MSV

« Reply #239 on: January 14, 2013, 10:16:37 PM »
Mloog nkauj tsis paub dhua li os. What would the world be like if music was banned or worst....if music never existed?

Such a cold cold night. Can't wait to go snuggle underneath my two blankets.

Advertisements