Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84061 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #240 on: January 15, 2013, 09:35:00 PM »
One hour cardio + 20 strength training.
Mood: Accomplished!

What I don't understand is how someone can say they are poor and have no money when they walk around with a coach purse.  >:( I've never owned a coach purse in my life nor do I want to own one and you don't see me telling some sappy pity story about how I'm broke and am in a crisis. Sometimes I wonder if we can eliminate poverty all together if people just live within their means instead of going above and beyond that.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

supadupac

« Reply #241 on: January 16, 2013, 07:39:27 AM »
One hour cardio + 20 strength training.
Mood: Accomplished!

What I don't understand is how someone can say they are poor and have no money when they walk around with a coach purse.  >:( I've never owned a coach purse in my life nor do I want to own one and you don't see me telling some sappy pity story about how I'm broke and am in a crisis. Sometimes I wonder if we can eliminate poverty all together if people just live within their means instead of going above and beyond that.

nice! goodjob at the gym! and yes i dont understand people lioke that either :/ ..

MSV

« Reply #242 on: January 17, 2013, 09:57:25 PM »

nice! goodjob at the gym! and yes i dont understand people lioke that either :/ ..

Thanks! As much as I dread going to the gym, it's always nice after I do finish. I keep telling myself that it's better than sitting around doing nothing....

MSV

« Reply #243 on: January 17, 2013, 10:01:54 PM »
Spent two hours at the gym tonight. I'm getting better at this. I discovered a new machine at the gym that works the abs! OMG! Aside from the thigh machines, I think this is one of my new favorite machine to work out on now. Hoping it'll help me work my problem areas. Keep this going!!!

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. This week was a long and crazy week at work. I have been waiting for my 3 day weekend and it's just around the corner now. YES!

MSV

« Reply #244 on: January 18, 2013, 09:23:42 PM »
Happy Friday! Got an unexpected call this morning and it made my whole day. hehehehe.

MSV

« Reply #245 on: January 22, 2013, 06:22:19 PM »
Brrrrrr. It's so cold. My feet hasn't warmed up since I got home and took off my socks. Need to go get them slippers....

MSV

« Reply #246 on: January 23, 2013, 11:11:27 PM »
5 miles today! Success!  :)

MSV

« Reply #247 on: January 26, 2013, 10:07:13 AM »
Two hours at the gym this morning.  :)

Craving for some kapia bad. Mmmmmm. I can taste it.

MSV

« Reply #248 on: January 29, 2013, 11:07:42 PM »
I didn't realize how slippery the roads were today. Aside from that slight fast turn I did (only because I didn't want to wait another 4 mins for the stoplight to turn green before I could get on the freeway), the drive was pretty smooth. But as soon as I pulled into the parking lot at work, oh goodness!

Found out  today that my mom and one of the little sisters fell on ice today. :-\ The news also showed a lot of people being admitted into the hospital for falls too. MN winter weather mas ua cas es yuav crazy ua luaj. One day it's freezing cold....one day it decides to snow....then one day it makes me think Spring is just around the corner. I don't know how many more years I can endure this before I decide to pack up and just get out of this state. Will I be able to do that?

To go or not to go to work tomorrow. I guess it depends if I can make it out to the big roads okay. Yog ntshai dhau lawm ces mam li call in sick ib hnub. teehee.

MSV

« Reply #249 on: January 30, 2013, 10:22:29 PM »
**I pushed myself and did 5 miles + 45 mins of weights today. It was a sweaty workout but well worth yet. One month down, many many more to go. Can't wait to be outdoors though. The gym scene gets kinda boring after repetitive visits to it each week. But hey, there's eye candy!!! :D

Been listening to this song ever since I got home from work.....ua rau kuv kho kho siab hmo no. 

MSV

« Reply #250 on: January 31, 2013, 09:57:58 PM »
Another new record.....a little over 6 miles!!! I must have been feeling numb tonight because I kept going and going. Didn't even feel the heart beat once. But good sweat. Looking forward to another successful workout Saturday morning as well. Pushing myself to the max cause I'm out to prove my commitment.

Feeling so overworked. I'm running low of energy these days. Hanging on to this job because I would rather have something then nothing. I hope all the time I put into this job will get me where I want to get. Tomorrow will be a short day so I can make it! Can't wait for the weekend....or better yet.....when does retirement hit? ;D

MSV

« Reply #251 on: February 03, 2013, 08:38:10 PM »
On a cold night like this, why does the furnace have to act up? My hands are cold...my feet are cold....my nose is cold....  :-[

Discovered something this weekend and realized how slow I was. All this time I've been wondering why Sprint never sends me an envelope with my bill. It never occured to me to pay attention to the writings on the envelopes that always come every month. Looked at it this time and found out I could flip the envelope, tear off certain sections and reuse it to send it back. Pretty awesome!

Crazy shopping this weekend.....sa ved a lot and stocked for a month or two. Nice!

MSV

« Reply #252 on: February 04, 2013, 10:16:05 PM »
2 hours at the gym. New record on elliptical tonight! Also decided to increase the weights for toning. Tonight my muscles are a little sore. Good start to month two. Don't see much results yet but I'll be patient.

Need new fast upbeat music to workout to.

MSV

« Reply #253 on: February 09, 2013, 11:03:00 PM »
Today mom called all the siblings and I to a family meeting. She cried as she told us her worries about her health. I didn't say one word....just cried with her as she spoke about a lot of heart felt stuff. Ntuj as, keep her safe and healthy vim kuv hlub kuv niam heev. Mus nrhiav thoob qab ntuj los yuav tsis tau ib tug zoo npaum kuv niam lawm os. I don't want her to think about anything bad....just a life full of sunshine for her. Thov koj os.

Did some couponing today. Pretty successful.... Got 6 downy for $7.90. If I did my math right, that is a 75% savings! This can be addicting.

MSV

« Reply #254 on: February 13, 2013, 10:10:05 PM »
Kuv tau sau ib tsab ntawv rau nws tabsis I never sent it to him. It's been almost a year and it still remains sitting in my email undelivered. Txhob muab cov lus no coj lo hais tawm zoo dua. Vim tsam hais ces cheem tsis tau lub ncauj. I kinda miss all those days we spent emailing each other and the excitement we had as we anxiously waited for the other to reply.

Tsawg zog heev li. Probably going to sleep early to make up for my lost hours of sleep last night. Shouldn't have gottten carried away on youtube.

Advertisements