Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84052 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #255 on: February 18, 2013, 10:18:12 PM »
I have been craving for tofu with boiled chicken for a few weeks now. I don't like the packaged tofu they sell at the Asian grocery store though. Thinking about asking mom if she wants to teach me how to make it again since I can never make the tofu form correctly. It takes the hands of a patient person....that I don't know if I have. lol. Mmmmm. Tofu....!

Didn't exercise for three days straight and I felt like a complete bum. Tonight's workout was tiring but refreshing.

Had a rough weekend. Heart was not at ease because she worries me too much. My eyes can't see what's hurting her and my ears can only hear what she tells me but it never really makes complete sense. I wish I had magical hands so I could rid her of all her pain. I know a lot of it has to do with her spirit being sad. Please keep her healthy, safe, protected and loved. Kuv tsis xav pub nws mob qhov twg li os.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #256 on: February 25, 2013, 10:10:48 PM »
I don't know what I dread more.....one hour of cardio or one hour of weight training. Going to be finishing up another month. Feels wonderful!

I can't seem to find my extra bucks I got from CVS and it's been bothering me for a few days now. I bet I'm going to find it once the value expires. And when that happens, I'm going to rip it up and throw it in the garbage because it made me look high and low for it only to end up empty handed.

Got a surprise text from my old coworker. She's pregnant! Goodness, all these babies coming this year....makes me want to make one too. :D

Still have to go file for taxes. What should I do with my return....at least I think I'm getting something back. If it's otherwise...no .....I don't want it to be otherwise.

Wishing for another beautiful day tomorrow. Good night.

MSV

« Reply #257 on: February 27, 2013, 09:41:18 PM »
Kho siab ua luaj no li.... :-\

MSV

« Reply #258 on: March 06, 2013, 05:17:45 PM »
Normally on a sunny day like today, my heart would be leaping with joy. Tabsis ua cas pheej kho kho siab li xwb. I hate this feeling. I'm gonna go exercise even harder since it seems to be my only escape these days.

MSV

« Reply #259 on: March 07, 2013, 05:41:37 PM »
I know what you mean... like yesterday, it was so sunny and it made me so kho siab... but I don't know what it is that I am kho siabing about. :(

That's what I'm saying! I've just been mentally drained from being overworked tim haujlwm thiab nyob tsev dhau lawm xwb es thiajli kho kho I siab poj? Well, I guess it's time to venture away and enjoy the outdoors. If only the weather would hurry up and warm up. Sun twb come out los tseem no no. I'm psyched to start gardening too. Aside from music, it's always been the best stress reliever for me....

Smile mas. :)

MSV

« Reply #260 on: March 10, 2013, 08:39:34 PM »
I usually spend the weekends at mom's but yesterday night we were sitting by the couch talking and she told me she's missed me so much. Awwwww. Mom has never really said that before so it took me by surprise. I couldn't help but smile. Gotta love my mom.

Weekend highlight....b aby shower and lunch date with my friends.

Got bored tonight so I decided to paint my nails red. Makes me feel so girly. hehehehe.

MSV

« Reply #261 on: March 11, 2013, 10:24:53 PM »
I can't stand girls who can't do anything for themselves. Can't stay home alone....can't drive.....can't carry heavy stuff.....can't work.....can't make their own decisions....c an't handle a little dirty job. Seriously, do you really need a man to do everything for you? Can't always be depending on them to get things done for you.

MSV

« Reply #262 on: March 15, 2013, 10:42:51 PM »
OMG. My tax return this year was horrible.  :-[ Damn! Next year I'm going to have to payback for sure since I'm getting a raise in July. This means I need to hurry up and pop some babies so I don't have to be owing the government anymore than what's already taken from my paycheckes every two weeks. Shucks!

MSV

« Reply #263 on: March 21, 2013, 08:29:53 PM »
My muscles ache and I love it! :D

Work is actually getting a lot better. I'm slowly learning to manage my everyday stress and those dang clients who have nothing better to do than make life that much more "arg!" for me. Still don't want to stay at this job for the rest of my life but I'll try to put in as long as I can and see where I go.

Been really thinking about doing a road trip to CA. hummmm.

MSV

« Reply #264 on: March 24, 2013, 09:04:14 AM »
Dreams.

The other night I dreamt I bought a new house and discovered there was some psycho who had killed many people in the basement cause blood stains were everywhere. Scared the heck outta me...

Last night I had a dream I was not only doing 360 down the roads but also got pulled over by the police for speeding and not having my seatbelt on. LOL. I should be careful with my driving.

Wonder what's in store tonight?

MSV

« Reply #265 on: March 25, 2013, 11:05:40 PM »
I walk up and down the same stairs every day I go to work. You would think that the most challenging thing to do is climbing up four flights of stairs but it's actually the going down that I always catch myself having to grab hold of the side rails. I swear, there's never been a time where I make it down and not get this feeling like I'm going to lose my balance. I've tried every method from racing down to not looking down on every step as I'm goind down but everytime I get to the last stair case, I always feel like I'm going to fall. I think it's those extra designs they put on the edge of the stairs. It probably distorts my eyes. I'm gonna work on it and make sure I make it to the very last step without having to slow down and check to see if my foot landed on the steps correctly. Stupid stairs, I'm going to master you! ;D

I keep telling myself I need to keep on going with this exercising b/c it's going to pay off. Lately I've been feeling a little down. There's been a few days where I feel like slacking on my routine but earlier I read this Hmong girl's inspirational weight loss journey and she reminded me to keep going. It's nice to get a booster upper again. Tonight's workout was nice. I feel revived. Plus my butt muscles are so going to ache tomorrow. hehehe.

MSV

« Reply #266 on: March 26, 2013, 02:23:04 PM »
Work vent of the day b/c I'm pissed....

I hate how some clients can't get their *bleep* together and then they go around saying I can't do my job. Freaken ugh! Xav muab lawv cem heev....arg!!!! 

MSV

« Reply #267 on: April 01, 2013, 09:54:45 PM »
1.5 hours of cardio and I burned off 800+ calories today. Sweet!

Mattster

« Reply #268 on: April 03, 2013, 12:07:23 PM »
Dreams.

The other night I dreamt I bought a new house and discovered there was some psycho who had killed many people in the basement cause blood stains were everywhere. Scared the heck outta me...

Last night I had a dream I was not only doing 360 down the roads but also got pulled over by the police for speeding and not having my seatbelt on. LOL. I should be careful with my driving.

Wonder what's in store tonight?

I had a dream recently that I was shot.  It was extremely weird because I've never had a dream like this before.  I've shot people in my dreams but have never been the victim before.  The experience was a little traumatic.  I don't think I will soon forget it.

Funny thing is I know I caused it myself.  Many times I determine the results of my dreams by my own subconscious suggestions.  I think in this case as I met this stranger in my dreams, I had thought for an instant "what if this guy had a gun?" and what do you know?  Dude had a gun and was pointing it at me.   ::)

MSV

« Reply #269 on: April 09, 2013, 10:46:03 PM »
I had a dream recently that I was shot.  It was extremely weird because I've never had a dream like this before.  I've shot people in my dreams but have never been the victim before.  The experience was a little traumatic.  I don't think I will soon forget it.

Funny thing is I know I caused it myself.  Many times I determine the results of my dreams by my own subconscious suggestions.  I think in this case as I met this stranger in my dreams, I had thought for an instant "what if this guy had a gun?" and what do you know?  Dude had a gun and was pointing it at me.   ::)

LOL. Thanks for sharing your dreams. :) Where did you get shot at? That reminds me of a dream I had 10+ years ago...dreamt a bullet went right through my head and I could hear my ears ringing as I laid there numb and bleeding. To this day I still can picture it.

Another scary dream from last night.

I dreamt that I had returned back to our house in the projects. I was trying to get pass the door but was blocked off by this mean nasty rottweiler. It growled at me as I pretended not to see it....or more like I didn't want to make eye contact with it. lol. Anyhow, I kinda attempted to shove it with my leg only moving it enough for me to dash for the flight of stairs next to the front door. As I'm making my move, the rottweiler gets distracted for a split second. However, next thing I know, it's chasing me and barking furiously. Ekkkk! I look back and there is it....right behind me already. Poof! I woke up with my heart pounding.

Why am I scared of dogs?

Advertisements