Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84053 times)

Mattster

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #270 on: April 10, 2013, 04:30:00 PM »
LOL. Thanks for sharing your dreams. :) Where did you get shot at? That reminds me of a dream I had 10+ years ago...dreamt a bullet went right through my head and I could hear my ears ringing as I laid there numb and bleeding. To this day I still can picture it.

Another scary dream from last night.

I dreamt that I had returned back to our house in the projects. I was trying to get pass the door but was blocked off by this mean nasty rottweiler. It growled at me as I pretended not to see it....or more like I didn't want to make eye contact with it. lol. Anyhow, I kinda attempted to shove it with my leg only moving it enough for me to dash for the flight of stairs next to the front door. As I'm making my move, the rottweiler gets distracted for a split second. However, next thing I know, it's chasing me and barking furiously. Ekkkk! I look back and there is it....right behind me already. Poof! I woke up with my heart pounding.

Why am I scared of dogs?

I was shot in the left chest.  I remember struggling with the culprit.  I could tell he was trying to point the gun at my heart. I knew if he got it aligned I would be dead.  I used all my strength to change the angle but at the very last second I felt my strength start to ebb away.  It finally went off and I felt it pierce my chest and lungs.  I had the sensation of blood being pumped out of me. It was warm and hot, but I felt no pain.  I woke up with my heart pounding and dripping in sweat...  It was quite a rush!

As for your rottweiler dream, I have nightmares of animal attacks all the time.  I wish for once I would dream of zombies, vampires, or even nightmarish clowns.  ;D I often have dreams of being stranded in hostile environments where I would encounter bears or other savage animals.  I usually just escape by the skin of my teeth.  Its like my subconscious has some sick agenda for me.

My paranoia has gotten quite bad that it actually prevents me from going on camping trips in the wilderness.  Also, I will not go hiking outside of the city.  :2funny:  I know my fear is quite ridiculous and unfounded but with my luck, the one time I let my guard down, something is going to happen to me.  I just know it.  :2funny:

Anyhow.. You must have some pleasant dreams on occasion.  Tell me about one you've had recently.  :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #271 on: April 14, 2013, 04:54:28 PM »
^ Amazing how when we dream, it appears to be so real that we trick our minds into feeling everything. But then again, when we conjure up scary ones like these, I'm glad it's only a dream and with one quick command to open our eyes, those moments disappear. Whew!

Goodness, I always have dreams about animals too. My weirdest one was about an elephant who was trying to eat me. lol. It's funny because I love animals and yet I always dream about them attacking me or trying to hurt me. Hum.

Ohyo! Camping is not camping unless you go outside the city limits. I guess you're a backyard camper. lol. That can be super fun too. However it's probably scarier than the wilderness if you live in a part of town filled with ghetto, crooks, pedos, molesters, murderers, etc.

Pleasant dreams? Well, this might get rated xxx then. :D j/k Don't recall any from last night. Maybe an adventure awaits me tonight then.

MSV

« Reply #272 on: April 14, 2013, 09:29:20 PM »
Finally got around to watching "The Hunger Games" tonight. Wow. What a movie! If the world were really like this....omg. Scary.

Fresh smell of laundry. Mmmm. I love it! Just took out my pjs from the dryer a while ago and I've already plopped them on while lazying around the sofa ready to go to bed soon. Can't believe the weekend is already over. It would have been a more enjoyable weekend if the sun were out. But I guess it was nice to sit out in the car today and just listen to the rain drizzle upon the windows. Makes me want to go camping now.

biggieT

« Reply #273 on: April 15, 2013, 01:59:35 AM »
You have some messed up dreams!

Dogs usually are a sign of protection in my dreams. I have these dreams where I am hanging out in a meadow surrounded by HUGE white dogs of all kinds. St. Bernards, mastiffs, huskies, even a wolf or two. I'm just laying around, walking around, hanging out with these dogs and they keep close to me. I was laying in the middle of a field on a sunny day (using one of the dogs as a pillow actually) when two women came and started calling my name. The dogs all got up and created a circle around me and the women couldn't get through. I called out to the dogs to let the women by because I wanted to talk to them but the dogs but they kept their vigilance and kept the women outside the circle. When I woke up, I realized, holy crap the dogs were protecting me from something quite evil!! It's not the first time.

I love my guardian spirits.

MSV

« Reply #274 on: April 19, 2013, 02:27:34 PM »
You have some messed up dreams!

Dogs usually are a sign of protection in my dreams. I have these dreams where I am hanging out in a meadow surrounded by HUGE white dogs of all kinds. St. Bernards, mastiffs, huskies, even a wolf or two. I'm just laying around, walking around, hanging out with these dogs and they keep close to me. I was laying in the middle of a field on a sunny day (using one of the dogs as a pillow actually) when two women came and started calling my name. The dogs all got up and created a circle around me and the women couldn't get through. I called out to the dogs to let the women by because I wanted to talk to them but the dogs but they kept their vigilance and kept the women outside the circle. When I woke up, I realized, holy crap the dogs were protecting me from something quite evil!! It's not the first time.

I love my guardian spirits.

You really think my dreams are that crooked? lol.

I was told that dogs represent ghosts/spirits in our dreams. Perhaps you do have gaurdians watching over you......cause yours are white. Whenever I dream about dogs they are always black or brown. Never cute or cuddly.

And YES....women ARE evil.  :D

MSV

« Reply #275 on: April 19, 2013, 02:41:08 PM »
Home early from working and eating ice cream. Mmmmmm.

I can't believe yesterday the snow was crazy and today it's so beautiful outside now. Well...it wasn't earlier this morning. Tried to avoid getting stuck so many times while on my way to work. First it was trying to figure how to get out from the driveway without killing my gas pedals. Next was trying to crawl my way from the small road onto the big roads. Thank goodness it was only two blocks out. Once on the bigger roads, I was hoping not to get stuck at the intersection where I normally turned to catch the freeway. And then finally when I pulled into the parking lot at work it was a game of dodging corners where snow had piled up. I only found myself weaving slowly through the lot to get to the only small space they had started to clear when I arrived. Snow no mas...ohyo. Please let this be the last snowfall this year.

Good day at work today....phone calls were almost zero. Not once did my blood pressure elevate from being frustrated with my clients. I should have more days like this. sighs.

MSV

« Reply #276 on: April 20, 2013, 06:00:36 AM »
Why do I get up so earlier on the weekends but dread waking up in the mornings on the weekdays? Doesn't make any sense.

Had so many mini dreams...
1. Was house shopping and ended up at this random hmong drinking event with my relatives.
2. I put in my two weeks notice @ work but started regretting my decision b/c the other job decided not to hire me.
3. Make out session with a hmong boy I once knew so many blue moons ago. lol.
4. Chasing squirrels.  :o

biggieT

« Reply #277 on: April 20, 2013, 09:16:02 AM »

I was told that dogs represent ghosts/spirits in our dreams. Perhaps you do have gaurdians watching over you......cause yours are white. Whenever I dream about dogs they are always black or brown. Never cute or cuddly.

Mine's aren't cute and cuddly to everyone. They can be pretty fierce. My first dream about dogs was after I was having bad dreams and they hu plig for me. I was dreaming that it was night time and I was walking down the stairs at my parents' place. As I walked by the front door, a shadow grabbed me from behind. A huge wolf came from nowhere and attacked the shadow and tore it to pieces. After that, I stopped having the bad dreams I had before.

Tell your parents! Maybe your dreams have spiritual meanings you are unaware of!

MSV

« Reply #278 on: April 21, 2013, 07:48:09 AM »
^ Ooooo. Your story sent teeny chills down my back.

I tend to discuss my dreams with my mom since she knows how to interpret a lot of them. But usually the bad ones I keep to myself b/c I don't want her to worry about me. In the past I'd always used to mumble jibble jabble what sounded like a hmong person mourning the death of a loved one. Not sure if that was over having bad dreams or if a spririt from the dream world was making me do it but it got to the point where my mom was worried and she sought out a shaman. Found out my spirit was lonely so it wanders at night. One night I was half asleep and found my mom saying these shaman stuff to me. She gave me this little sack of meds to wear to keep the bad dreams and spirits away. After that I stopped with those nightly noises. Whoops. Got carried away. Hehehe.

Wonder if I have any gaurdians too? It'd be nice.

MSV

« Reply #279 on: April 21, 2013, 07:53:29 AM »
Zaum twg los mag zov pob zeb xwb.  :-[ One of these days I might just muster enough courage and throw all those rocks right back at them douches.

Woke up and I've just been listening to music this whole morning. Lazy Sunday syndrom in full effect. Hehehe.

MSV

« Reply #280 on: May 09, 2013, 10:29:00 PM »
Silence......c omplete peace. Where do I go to find that?

MSV

« Reply #281 on: May 15, 2013, 09:21:10 PM »
So many friends and family are expecting babies. As I celebrate and congratulate every one of them, I secretly am wishing to myself that I'd someday start a family of my own too. Thinking about making a posting to find a baby daddy. ;D Not a bad idea.

OT has already started for work. Since the weather has gotten nice, I don't want to do any at all. Currently OT is only voluntary right now but with the amount of work I have lined up, I need those extra hours to catch up. How can I make it? I am drowning myself everyday. Trying to stay afloat in this neverending flow of paperwork. I guess I have no choice but to stay and get some OT.

Was at the gym trying to burn off some unneeded calories and what was I doing too.....cravin g for onion rings. MMmmmm.

MSV

« Reply #282 on: May 16, 2013, 06:20:33 AM »
Such a heartbreaking dream this morning. Perhaps that's really how it'll go down.....  :'(

MSV

« Reply #283 on: May 24, 2013, 01:24:56 AM »
Pw tsis tau hmo no. Lub siab seev ua kua muag los. Ua cas kho siab luaj no li. Ntuj puas nrog pom? Ntuj puas nrog hlub? Vim li cas tau nyob ib leeg txog tav no. Puas yuav muaj hnub nrog luag muaj? Hum...kheev lam tau kev hlub sov siab.

MSV

« Reply #284 on: May 31, 2013, 04:58:37 PM »
Note to self: Get laptop fixed.

Stayed late to do some OT yesterday. Was chit chatting with a coworker as we headed out to our cars and as she went her way, I turned to go mines. I was happily walking to my car when I noticed this Asian guy sitting by the curb. He glanced up at me and we got caught looking at each other. I quickly positioned my eyes elsewhere and pretended to struggle to look for my car keys in my purse. He on the other hand pretended to fiddle with his phone as I walked closer towards him. We knew we just did an awkward moment and now didn't want to acknowledge each other's presence. While I walked passed him, I did a peripheral check of this eye candy. Hehehe. He was cute. Didn't dare look back as I plopped in my car and vroomed out of the parking lot. Unexpected awkward moments. LOL. Good end to a hard day's work.

Friday bbq. Friends are coming over in a bit. I should go check on the grill....

Advertisements