Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84056 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #300 on: July 19, 2013, 08:28:34 PM »
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm doing well.. summer is getting way too hot to work on my garden.. have to wait for the early morning and at night. I'm already picking my beans and turn them into juice. hehe.

Worst thing about waiting until it cools is those dang mosquitos. I was out pulling out some weed and old greens a few nights ago and those mosquitos decided to invite themselves to a feast. Omg!

Bean juice???

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #301 on: July 19, 2013, 08:41:12 PM »
Vents.

1. This whole waiting....gos h! Ua cas kuv yuav dhuav ua luaj li os!
2. Why make plans just to cancel them?
3. I just don't care about your problems anymore. You had it coming....
4. Disappearing acts. Karma is coming.

MSV

« Reply #302 on: July 27, 2013, 08:41:18 AM »
Woke up and still laying in bed listening to music cause this is the only day I really get to sleep in. It feels so good knowing I don't have to scramble to work only to find out I'm always a few minutes late. Haha.

Had two moments in my dreams...

1. Family get-together at my nieces house. Everyone is sitting around and suddenly my niece's dog walks toward me and I reach out to pet him. At first he licks my finger and nibbles on it but suddenly he snapped and bit hard on my finger. I look down and he's not the cute chiwawa I remembered anymore; it was an ugly scrubby abandoned looking dog. Anyways, I'm trying to remain calm but I can feel the pain getting worse. My niece screams and commands her dog to let go. He doesn't listen so she starts to hit him around his mouth area. Dog still doesn't let go. My niece calls for her husband to come over and help. Her husband pulls at the dog's head and mouth. After a few struggles, the dog lets go but comes barking at me and ready to attack. My niece's husband grabs the dog in time and drags him outside.

2. My family and I decided to go camping. Everyone is packed and set to go but I run back to do a sweep of the house by myself. I checked and found that windows were left opened and our back door was not shut. I quickly cruise through and secure the locks on every window. As I'm doing this, I get this eerie feeling like something is watching me. I pretend to be brave but hear something and panic.

The other night I also dreamt I went into labor too! Oh goodness! Been dreaming some crazy dreams.

Nag hmo kuv nrog nrog ib tug phooj ywg tham es kuv ciali quaj tsis ntsia li. Kuv hais rau nws tias kuv raug dag loj tshaj plaws los ntawm ib tug hluas nraug hmoob nyob kev deb. Kuv tos nws 2 lub xyoo tawm no es txog thaum kawg nws twb tsis khuxim kuv. Ntshe nws twb muaj poj niam menyuam los yeej tsis paub thiab. Tabsis kuv muab kuv kev nco nws tau ntau lub hli dhau los no los ua kua muag rau kuv ev. Nyav dhau nag hmo es thiajli quaj quaj tsis paub zoo siab li. Kuv tus phooj ywg hais rau kuv tias hluas nraug tseem muaj coob es kom kuv txog tu siab...txhob khaws tus tsis hlub yus tseg.....txhob roo nws lub npe.....I just cried more. I guess I needed this. Yuav quaj kom tag siab ntsws ces mam li fos txoj kev mob siab no tob tob kom txhob mus khawb tsis txog li lawm. I'm almost ready!

Craving onion rings and a sex on the beach!

MSV

« Reply #303 on: July 30, 2013, 12:40:47 PM »
On lunch break eating these yummy ass cucumber slices. Mmmmmm. Delicious!

Feeling the urge to make some Asian desserts or pasteries....

MSV

« Reply #304 on: July 31, 2013, 04:40:45 PM »
Niam ib txwm hais rau kuv tias txawm luag ua phem rau kuv thiab ua saib tsis taus kuv los kuv tsis txhob rov mus tej yam li ntawd rau luag....kom ua lub siab loj thiab siab ntev xwb. I am so tired of being a forgiving person. So many people step all over me because of it.  :-[ Xav mus ua neeg phem thiajli tsis muaj leej twg los thab kuv. Xav hais tej lus ua kom neeg phem hais tsis tau ib lo lus rov qab kiag. hahahaha. Tabsis niam paub tshaj. Maybe it is better to be the bigger person and just walk away.....even if it means it has to be like this everytime.

I keep having reoccurring dreams of me running.....la st night I had another one. This marks 4 in one month time. Am I running from something? Do I want to run from something?

MSV

« Reply #305 on: August 02, 2013, 04:36:59 PM »
Paranoid by all these houseflies now. Ewwwww. I made one of those homemade fly traps using a pop bottle, sugar, water and some vinegar. Hoping it'll do the trick and lure all these suckers to their death. lol. Such yucky creatures!

MSV

« Reply #306 on: August 13, 2013, 11:17:12 PM »
I've been feeling his music lately....Davi d Yang.

I love hmong artists. No matter how amateur or professional, I appreciate all their talents!

Youtubing away tonight. Happy woman.  :)

MSV

« Reply #307 on: August 14, 2013, 11:06:56 PM »
I've had a lot of bad moments at work but none of them surpass the one from today. I had called a lady up to get clarification on information she had reported to me. Our phone conversation started off with questions here and there and then not too long into it, my clients started to haha and tell me how I didn't know how to do my job. I didn't say much to that because it's something I'm used to hearing a lot. Anyways. that mob nceeb went off blabbing about shiat some more. I started to zone out. Anyways, when I stopped responding and waited for her to shut up, she says this to me, "You freaken gook!" and hung up. I was so shocked and hurt by this personal attack that I sat there trying to hold back my tears. Unfortunately I ended up shedding a few drops of tears. NEVER in my entire life has anyone ever called me that term before. I can't believe this poor ass trailer trash white lady would say such things to me. Already emailed my supervisor requesting to remove this client out from my caseload because I refuse to serve her anymore.

Today's incident reminded me that no matter how I try to assimilate and belong here, whites will always see me differently. A lot of them probably keep a hush hush with their personal ignorant views but for those who run their mouths....GOSH! I really hope bad luck follows them like a shadow that will never disappear.

MSV

« Reply #308 on: August 15, 2013, 11:05:07 PM »
Jam for the night...

Yo', whatever happened to the values of humanity
Whatever happened to the fairness in equality
Instead in spreading love we're spreading animosity
Lack of understanding, leading lives away from unity
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' under
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' down
There's no wonder why sometimes I'm feelin' under
Gotta keep my faith alive till love is found now ask yourself

Using music to empower.....to bring change! Now that's how it's done. Repeat button tonight.  :)

MSV

« Reply #309 on: August 25, 2013, 08:19:20 PM »
Zaub qaub. Mmmmmmmm! Best thing to eat on a hot summer day. Went to mom's and had a bunch. I came home and she packed me some too.

Niam ib leeg thiajli hlub....thiajl i txhawj tsam kuv tshaib plab....thiajl i pub qab rau kuv noj xwb. I feel so loved.  :love4: She's amazing!

Like this post: +2

MSV

« Reply #310 on: August 29, 2013, 11:11:58 PM »
Tus nraug hmoob nov seev tau suab nkauj zoo tshaj li. I've listened to a handful of his songs and have never been disappointed with any of them. Ntsiab lus los zoo...suab hu nkauj los zoo thiab! Hummmm.....I wonder nws puas tau muaj poj niam ne? lmao. :D

Found a song on youtube tonight. Nws hu tau raug raug kuv siab heev......hitt ing repeat button until it's time to go to bed.

Lub Hauv Ncoo Ntsuag Nos
By: Pob Tsuas Xyooj

Pw ib leeg twm zeej los tau ntau xyoo
Ntawm ib sab tshuav ib lub hauv ncoo
Ntsuag nos tsis muaj neeg pw
Me nplooj siab koj nyob rau sab ntuj twg
Nyob rau lub qab ntuj khwb
Es nws puas tau muaj koj

Qab ntuj no cas yuav tshav ntuj li nrig
Cas tej me kab qoos liv
Nim ya sib caum luag ntxhi
Pom kab noog yam tuaj sib txeeb noj txiv
Nim tsaws pawg lus nto ntsis
Cas yuav kho siab ua luaj li

Chorus:
Nyob ib leeg ua neeg vam meej npaum cas
Lub ncauj noj qab, lub cev muaj tshiab zoo hnav
Los tsis cuag koj los pw sov so ib sab
Muaj nyiaj muaj txiag npaum cas los nqa los puag pw tsis tau

Los yog kuv nqa tau daim ntawv nraug laus (nkauj laug)
Tiam no yeej nqa tsis tau daim ntawv sau txwj sau nkaum
Lub cev ntaj ntsug laug zuj zus lawm
Hloov tau daim pam pua chaw
Niaj hnub khawm lub hauv ncoo qub

« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:15:32 PM by MSV »

MSV

« Reply #311 on: September 19, 2013, 05:53:58 PM »
Me want onion rings from bdubs! Mmmm.

MSV

« Reply #312 on: September 22, 2013, 02:46:33 AM »
Hmo no kuv nco koj ua luaj. Ntshe koj twb tsis paub tias kuv pw tsis tsaug zog vim quaj seev hu koj lub npe xwb. Koj nyob qhov twg lawm os? Koj puas hnov kuv hu? Nco....nco nco li os.

Currently listening to "Until You" by Shane Ward.

MSV

« Reply #313 on: September 22, 2013, 03:55:42 PM »
I found it a month ago and thought, "hey I forgot about this". Tucked it away somewhere and didn't bother with it. Went looking for it yesterday and can't remember where I've placed it now. Dang! Where is that red flash drive. Why can't I find things when I need it but when I don't need it, it appears? Think.....wher e is it? Goodness when I find it, it's going on a landyard. So forgetful.

I wonder how long I can operate for without sleep?

yuknowthat

« Reply #314 on: September 23, 2013, 07:20:19 AM »
Zaub qaub. Mmmmmmmm! Best thing to eat on a hot summer day. Went to mom's and had a bunch. I came home and she packed me some too.

Niam ib leeg thiajli hlub....thiajl i txhawj tsam kuv tshaib plab....thiajl i pub qab rau kuv noj xwb. I feel so loved.  :love4: She's amazing!
agreed.. niam ntshai tsam yus tshaib yus nqhi .. ntshai tsam yus nyob tsis zoo.. niam ib leeg thaij li paub txawj xeeb txog yus xwb..lwm tu ces xyov li...ntshe yus twb tuag chim los ob peb zaug los twb tseem xam xam xwb

Advertisements