Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84074 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #315 on: September 26, 2013, 12:43:59 PM »
agreed.. niam ntshai tsam yus tshaib yus nqhi .. ntshai tsam yus nyob tsis zoo.. niam ib leeg thaij li paub txawj xeeb txog yus xwb..lwm tu ces xyov li...ntshe yus twb tuag chim los ob peb zaug los twb tseem xam xam xwb

Awwwwwww!  :-[ Yog li koj hais lawm mas. Tsis muaj leej twg hlub taus thiab txhawj xeeb txog yus li yus niam lawm os.

Kuv nrog pab tu siab rau cov tsis muaj lawv niam lawm los yog cov es yug los tabsis niam tsis khes hlub. If only everyone could experience the magic our mothers enstill in our lives. *big smiles*

Speaking of mom....

A few days ago I stayed really late at work and was super hungry. Was dreading the drive home because I didn't want to cook. The whole timeI was in my car I was thinking to myself...."Dang! So hungry tabsis sab ua luaj es tsis xav mus txog es tseem tau cook thiab". Got home and viola! Mom was over so she packed yummy homemade food. She knew I've been working a lot lately and probably always hungry. Should have seen the smile on my face and felt the warmth in me little heart. :)

Gotta love niam.....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #316 on: September 26, 2013, 12:45:52 PM »
October is almost here.....almos t that time again.

MSV

« Reply #317 on: September 27, 2013, 09:47:29 AM »
***Friday work ranting rampage!!***

My freaken god! Can this damn phone stop ringing!!!!  :knuppel2: I'm not going to pick up. What part of "leave a message" did my clients not get? Did they think if they call enough times in a row that I'll drop my work and pick up? Ugh! Can't concentrate because all I hear is the dang phone ringing. Tried to pop on headphones so my music would distract me from hearing my phone but that doesn't even work. Maybe I should just unplug my phone for the rest of the day. Don't care. Not returning phone calls today and sure ain't in the mood to speak with any of my clients now.

Wish they would hire people to take our phone calls around here so I can actually get something done. Arg! Driving me nuts!

MSV

« Reply #318 on: September 29, 2013, 12:01:29 AM »
Mus mloog mloog nkauj ua kuv kho kho siab hmo no.

Twb paub tias yog pob zeb xwb los ua cas kuv pheej tas zog zov? Ntshe kua muag poob tsis tau txaus es thiajli tsis kam tso tseg....

I wish to break free......ya mus.....mus rau ib qho chaws es kom lub siab nqig.

Tsis xav mus pw li.

MSV

« Reply #319 on: September 29, 2013, 03:11:42 PM »
Spending my Sunday watching a marathon of Flashpoint. It's so intense! These type of shows keep me on my feet. Love it!!!!

MSV

« Reply #320 on: October 02, 2013, 01:03:00 PM »
Pulling nonstop OT every week. I'm totally going to drain myself out at this rate. I feel like a robot....

My paychecks don't excite me anymore. Blah.

MSV

« Reply #321 on: October 05, 2013, 09:20:10 AM »
Glad to know that we shared some interest. I love Flashpoint too!!! Can I tell you a secret? I had a sexual dream about that bald head sniper guy. Forgot his name. LOL

LOL. You are too funny ST. You know who was pretty hot from that show? That biracial black guy. Too bad he stepped on a land mine and had to die. Gosh! That was an episode of great acting! Had me speechless.

MSV

« Reply #322 on: October 05, 2013, 09:22:12 AM »
If I count backwards, maybe I'll finally forget.

MSV

« Reply #323 on: October 05, 2013, 08:04:55 PM »
Highlights for today....

1. Chasing chickens in the rain.
2. Candy crush! Beat another level.
3. Egg white facials with the sisters.
4. New music added to playlist!
5. Catching up with a friend. :)

Thank you for relaxing weekends.

MSV

« Reply #324 on: October 12, 2013, 10:28:04 AM »
Yesterday brother-in-law went into the spirit world to see what was wrong with mom since she's been getting these random aches and pains out of the blue. Along the way, he started sobbing with his chants because he saw my dad. :'( He said dad tsis tshua pov hwm peb and that is why spirits are coming and going around us and both the homes. He also said dad didn't like the family living separately; dad wanted us to stay in one house together.

I could not hold back my tears.....Txiv, thov saib xyuas kuv niam peb os lov? Tsis muaj koj es twb tsis muaj leej twg li lawm ne...

Celebrated another year. My family....that was my wish this year.  :)

MSV

« Reply #325 on: October 18, 2013, 09:31:15 PM »
If I saved up all the receipts of every purchase I've made this year, I wonder what the total would be?

MSV

« Reply #326 on: October 19, 2013, 08:08:39 PM »

A good friend once said to me, "Koj yuav tsum ua tus muaj peev xwm."

For the ones who are stubborn like me......Txhob ntshai.

MSV

« Reply #327 on: October 23, 2013, 04:58:27 PM »
Tej thaum kuv muab xav mas ua cas yuav tu siab ua luaj. Yug los ua ib tug ntxhais es txawm lub neej yuav zoo thiab vam meej npaum li cas los yeej tsis cuag ib tug tub. Txawm ib tug tub zaum txhua hnub ntsa taw tasli xwb los teb chaws twb qhuas thiab pom muaj nqis heev. Ntxhais niaj hnub sawv los ua tshais, mus kawm ntawv, mus ua haujlwm, los txog los tseem ua hmo thiab tu vaj tu tsev los tsis muaj leej twg pom li.

Ua cas laww tsis focus on bettering the hmong community es tseem waste time los set bride price thiab?

So sexist.....so disciminatory. ....so unfair.  :(

« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 05:07:25 PM by MSV »

Special_K

« Reply #328 on: October 23, 2013, 05:19:50 PM »
Yesterday brother-in-law went into the spirit world to see what was wrong with mom since she's been getting these random aches and pains out of the blue. Along the way, he started sobbing with his chants because he saw my dad. :'( He said dad tsis tshua pov hwm peb and that is why spirits are coming and going around us and both the homes. He also said dad didn't like the family living separately; dad wanted us to stay in one house together.

I could not hold back my tears.....Txiv, thov saib xyuas kuv niam peb os lov? Tsis muaj koj es twb tsis muaj leej twg li lawm ne...

Celebrated another year. My family....that was my wish this year.  :)

This is painful to read and immediately brought tears to my eyes! thanks for sharing something so personal.

MSV

« Reply #329 on: October 24, 2013, 11:13:59 PM »
This is painful to read and immediately brought tears to my eyes! thanks for sharing something so personal.
To
Awwww. Thov txim os. I didn't mean to get anyone teary with me. Xav xav es tu siab zog lawm es thiajli tau sau li xwb.

Happy day! :)

« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 12:55:39 AM by MSV »

Advertisements