Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84048 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #330 on: October 24, 2013, 11:17:00 PM »
Putting together my halloween costume. So excited! I also went out to grab some stuff for the scary theme my sister and I are going to put together for the trick-or-treaters this year. I don't know why I all of a suddenly have this Halloween spirit in me.  :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #331 on: October 29, 2013, 07:21:26 PM »
I've got such a sweet tooth. Need to stay away from chocolate.

And just like that....ciali ploj ntais kiag. Vuag!

Mattster

« Reply #332 on: October 30, 2013, 11:19:26 AM »
Putting together my halloween costume. So excited! I also went out to grab some stuff for the scary theme my sister and I are going to put together for the trick-or-treaters this year. I don't know why I all of a suddenly have this Halloween spirit in me.  :)

Halloween spirit?  Is that safe?  Do you need an exorcism?  ;D

MSV

« Reply #333 on: October 30, 2013, 01:02:19 PM »
Halloween spirit?  Is that safe?  Do you need an exorcism?  ;D

Will you cast it out of me?  :D

yuknowthat

« Reply #334 on: October 31, 2013, 06:57:56 AM »
Tej thaum kuv muab xav mas ua cas yuav tu siab ua luaj. Yug los ua ib tug ntxhais es txawm lub neej yuav zoo thiab vam meej npaum li cas los yeej tsis cuag ib tug tub. Txawm ib tug tub zaum txhua hnub ntsa taw tasli xwb los teb chaws twb qhuas thiab pom muaj nqis heev. Ntxhais niaj hnub sawv los ua tshais, mus kawm ntawv, mus ua haujlwm, los txog los tseem ua hmo thiab tu vaj tu tsev los tsis muaj leej twg pom li.

Ua cas laww tsis focus on bettering the hmong community es tseem waste time los set bride price thiab?

So sexist.....so disciminatory. ....so unfair.  :(
txhob tu siab, tu neeg txawj xav thiab ntse tsis xav li ntawv. Vim lawv pom qhov yog thiab tsis yog

MSV

« Reply #335 on: November 02, 2013, 03:53:51 PM »
txhob tu siab, tu neeg txawj xav thiab ntse tsis xav li ntawv. Vim lawv pom qhov yog thiab tsis yog

Nyob ntawm tus neeg qhov perspective xwb. We were all raised up differently. Even the smart are sometimes wrong.

Ua tsaug rau koj cov lus zoo. :)

MSV

« Reply #336 on: November 02, 2013, 07:52:36 PM »
The other day I was listening to the radio as I drove to work and was reminded that I should focus on all the great things I have instead of getting depressed over what I want but don't have. Think positive! Studies show it leads to a longer lifespan!

MSV

« Reply #337 on: November 03, 2013, 12:29:59 PM »
My sisters....my best shopping partners! Out on this beautiful day with my besties.

I don't want the snow to fall...the cold to come. Heck, winter can pass us by.

MSV

« Reply #338 on: November 05, 2013, 12:14:47 PM »
It's funny how people interpret questions asked so differently. Just got off the phone with one of my clients. I was asking her what kind of car she owns. When I asked her what is the make, she replies, "Armor". I'm thinking to myself, "What kinda car is that? How come I've never heard it?" It was only after I hung up and thought about it that I realized she probably thought I asked her what materials were used to make the car?? Unless there really is an armor car? Ohyo!.  ;D

MSV

« Reply #339 on: November 09, 2013, 02:53:44 AM »
The world around me sleeps while I'm up. Shouldn't have taken that nap earlier....

*thinking.......pondering......wondering....*

Cas zoo ib yam li ib tug dej ntws es kuv yuav muab sij teg los cug ib pas haus kom kav kuv txoj sia los twb ua tsis tau li....yog muaj ib hnub kuv cug tau, ntshe kuv yuav ev kom tag cov dej ntawv mus tso tim tsev. Puas ua tau li nev??

« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 02:56:03 AM by MSV »

MSV

« Reply #340 on: November 09, 2013, 08:06:52 AM »
Was dreaming and awoken from a dream cause my phone rung....

Anyways....jus t collecting my dreams here.....

It was hnub peb hu plig tshiab peb caug. I'm looking at the chickens caged outside and admiring how pretty they look. Suddenly my nephew runs outside and says my dad needs a chicken so he can start the spiritual calling ritual. I was in the middle of asking my nephew if my dad wanted it tug poj los lau when my littlest brother grabs hold of a nice plump hen. I told my brother I don't want to make the slice on its throat so he can do it while I hold the wings and feet. As my brother slices its throat, I watch the blood ooze and felt so bad for killing it. In my head I was apologizing to the chicken for taking its life. (I always do that in reality too)  ;D As I'm waiting for it to die before putting it a bucket of hot water to defeather it, I noticed the chicken twisting its neck towards me. The hen's eyes had also turned green and now I'm scared. "Yiiiiiiiiiiiii iiv! Tsis yog tus qaib no ua dab lawm os?", I thought to myself. LOL. Poof! Phone rings....

Ntshe nag hmo kuv nrog kuv niam tham txog how peb yuav ua hu plig tshiab peb caug es thiajli ua npau suav li no.....

I sure do miss my dad at this time of year. It was always him who did the spiritual calling....mom had to take over when he passed....but now ua tsaug muaj txiv laus ua tus hu peb tagnrho sawvdaws tu plig los. Nco koj os txiv.....I'll come visit you.

MSV

« Reply #341 on: November 10, 2013, 08:57:09 PM »
Extreme hmong couponers are freaken cray cray! That's all I gotta say.

MSV

« Reply #342 on: November 12, 2013, 06:24:27 PM »

Such a beautiful song......

I wonder why Hmong people use "120 years" to signify longevity?

MSV

« Reply #343 on: November 16, 2013, 01:40:56 PM »
He's one of the very few elders we have left in our clan. I heard that he is not well....that he is in the hospital.  :-[ Mom said blood has been leaking in his brain and surgery is needed to be done very soon - the condition is continuing to get worse. Makes me sad because he is such a good man. After my dad passed, some people distanced themselves away from my family and made excuses to be "busy" so they didn't have to help us when we asked, but him....he never said no. Txhua zaus los nws pab dawb huv. Whenever I think about him, I always remember that one day when my mom and I were out farming. It was raining hard and one of the back tires got stuck in the muddy soil really good. His wife and him were also out farming and instead of ditching us, he helped me push the car while my mom stepped on the gas. Please keep him safe....I hope he will recover and everything will be ok. In my thoughts.....

MSV

« Reply #344 on: November 22, 2013, 09:49:44 PM »
Got some of them new benjamins today! Looks like monopoly money. Crispy and new. Oh yeah! I don't think I'm going to spend them though.

But a thought crossed my mind....those people who print these bills, just how tempted are they to take some? Makes me think of that movie "Mad Money".

Still up making goodies and prepping ingredients/food for the big event tomorrow. I miss everyone. Excited to see them all!

Advertisements