Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84048 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #360 on: January 29, 2014, 09:10:06 PM »
If it ain't snowing, it's freezing. If it ain't freezing, it's snowing. What the....!

So tired of MN winter this year.....I hope we have a long summer to make up for all this.

Watching news and expecting 4-5 inches of snow tomorrow. That's going to make for a fun commute to and from work.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #361 on: January 30, 2014, 09:41:22 PM »
Mom called me and told me you were getting married to this one old divorcee here in MN. My heart kinda sunk cause I really liked you back then. I heard you told your grandma that you waited for me to make a move and it never came so you doubted if I would ever muaj siab tiag for you. If only you knew how true my feelings were towards you then. Do you think I would have waited two years for you? Well it's too late now. I hope you'll build a wonderful life with her. I hope you'll remember the cute memories we once shared together. It's been long and to finally hear news of you.....*sighs* Congrats KX!

MSV

« Reply #362 on: February 02, 2014, 10:37:57 PM »
While everyone was watching the superbowl tonight, I was busy youtubing. Hehehe. Found a beautiful cover. It has been on repeat for the past two hours...

MSV

« Reply #363 on: February 06, 2014, 08:26:40 PM »
One of my clients came in today and told me he couldn't read or write. I felt so bad. I wanted to offer him help by filling out his paperwork but according to our policies, I couldn't do that. Gosh! Still wished I could have helped him more.

Almost Friday. Let's go!

Like this post: +1

MSV

« Reply #364 on: February 11, 2014, 11:03:54 AM »
Argggggg! I don't think my clients will achieve anything by constantly bombing my phone. Do they think if they keep calling one call after another that I will eventually pick up? That'll actually just make me want to unplug my phone even more. Gosh! Wished my phone had a call forward option. Where is the owner's manual....I am so irritated with my phone ringing. Can't concentrate or get any work done because my focus is drawn to the annoying ringing of my phone.

Tell me why I am here?

MSV

« Reply #365 on: February 11, 2014, 01:03:04 PM »
Acceptance. Humans hunger for this one simple request of approval....as surance....con firmation of being "in".

I never asked for much....never wanted the spotlight beaming before me.

Does it really matter what others think? When was it so wrong to be different?

Perhaps if the world was more accepting of each other, we wouldn't have so much hate.

It doesn't matter if I wasn't accepted. I walk away with my head held high and pride bursting out from my chest. I know I may not be amazing but maybe someday you'll look back at this and have your regrets. Your action was merely a prick....not a single drop of blood. :)

MSV

« Reply #366 on: February 12, 2014, 12:45:13 PM »
Last night I got caught up watching documentaries on youtube. Stumbled upon one about a boy who didn't have eyes but could "see". Long story short...boy was diagnosed with eye cancer and after many chemo treatments, the doctor gave his mom two choices....1. To remove both the little boys' eyes or 2. Continue with treatment and risk having the cancer spread to his brain.  :-\ The boy's mom went with the first option. Anyways I'm listening to this boy's mom talk about the first time her boy wakes up and realizes he can't see anything anymore. Got me thinking...wha t would one do if he/she woke up one day and suddenly couldn't see anymore? How would one adjust his/her life? What great beauties of mother nature would one miss out on?

Looking forward to more documentaries tonight. So much to learn! Love it!

« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 12:48:05 PM by MSV »

MSV

« Reply #367 on: February 12, 2014, 09:41:34 PM »
Great story! I love watching documentary show as well. Gosh, I don't know how I will live if I can't see. But would you rather see and be deaf or blind and can hear?

I also saw another doc about an old lady who's baby died in her tummy during labor and she left that fetus in her for 46 years!!!! It's crazy what the human body is capable of doing. You should watch it.

Which sense would I rather have? I need both! Need to listen to music. Need to see the world! What about you? Which would you choose?

MSV

« Reply #368 on: February 12, 2014, 09:49:52 PM »

Took a few listens but I like it....

MSV

« Reply #369 on: February 13, 2014, 10:31:37 PM »
I learned something new today. Chocolate is rather hard to work with if you don't know what you're doing. I attempted to melt some earlier and it didn't turned out right. Instead of being drippy, my morsels had turned crumb-like. I quickly googled search to see what I did wrong and sure enough this newbie just wasted a whole bag of chocolate. The key to melting chocolate was low heat. I never knew that.

Love the way all the sweets turned out. Too tired to eat them now.

MSV

« Reply #370 on: February 14, 2014, 12:53:59 PM »
Valentine's Day memory....

I miss those days back in elementary school when I'd get to decorate a Valentine's Day bag and pass out cards to my classmates.

Or in high school when we had Valograms that were handed out during homeroom and everyone would anxiously wait to see if a secret admirer had sent them one.

A day for love....a day to spoil the most treasured people in our lives. Happy Valentine's Day to all those near and far!   :-* :-* :-* Round up the love!

MSV

« Reply #371 on: February 15, 2014, 06:33:06 AM »
Waking up earlier on the weekends than on weekdays. I don't get my body.  So want to sleep in. Isn't this what the weekends are for anyways? I'm gonna lay in bed and just youtube until the sun rises...!

Looking forward to a fun filled day with my besties!

I hope this is real. I hope it's just not a dream......

MSV

« Reply #372 on: February 16, 2014, 08:43:24 PM »
Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? I hate looking for something small that has been misplaced. Need to find it. Gosh! Where is it?  :'(

MSV

« Reply #373 on: February 20, 2014, 10:25:39 PM »
The wind howls tonight. Snow...snow... and more snow. Will winter ever come to an end?

Roads were pretty bad today. Got too anxious and dipped work early. Debating now if it's worth making the drive through these slippery roads tomorrow. Mus los tsis mus haujlwm ne??

MSV

« Reply #374 on: February 21, 2014, 10:39:43 AM »
I decided to call in. That's a three day weekend for me!  :)

Was awoken by a dream I had of grandma today. I dreamt that I was getting ready to head out to work but I wanted to use the bathroom first. I'm dashing up the stairs and as I'm about to turn the corner, I see grandma. At first she appeared lost but I noticed she was crying. I asked grandma, "Niamtais, ua cas koj quaj quaj na?" Grandma looks at me with her watery eyes and tells me she's kho kho siab and that she misses her mom. I gave grandma a hug and told her she has us. I reach out both my hands to wipe away her tears and comfort her. Just as that is happening, my mom comes up the stairs too. She sees grandma and I and asked what happened. Just as I was about to explain to her....poof!

Quickly opened one eye to see what time it was....6:57am. Oh no! I'm going to be late for work!

Missing grandma. Need to go take another road trip to visit her when the weather gets nice.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:41:48 AM by MSV »

Advertisements