Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84062 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #375 on: February 22, 2014, 05:42:57 PM »
Home bound for two days now because of the slippery roads conditions.

Got so bored that I did some major cleaning around the house. It smells so fresh and everything looks spotless. Mission accomplished!

Now what shall I do tonight?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #376 on: February 22, 2014, 11:38:31 PM »
Some women crave for attention so dang much that they slut-i-fy themselves just so they'll get that needed spotlight. Sad.

Cleaning out old emails sent from him when I noticed something. Display pic popped up on the side as I clicked a bunch of his emails to delete. Saw a picture of a little Asian boy. He looked no more than 5-6 years old. He was just sitting there...smilin g and with so much innocence. I wonder if that's his boy? Bet you he is! F him for lying to me all these years. I applaud him for his deceptive ways. I'm passed that stage of even crying because I feel betrayed. I've moved on to the "kuv ntsub everything about koj" stage. LOL. Eventually I'll find it in my heart to forgive his lies and find the last closure to every false memory he built in my mind. Healing and moving on is a slow process. Time really does work in my favor. I'm at a better place today than I was yesterday. I just pray that the next wonderful man that pops into my life...that he'll be real with me. Not asking for diamonds, gold, or any sort of money.....just a good hearted man.  =)

I smile because despite all the heartaches triggered by his lies, my hope lives on. Though I am still rather guillible at times and trust strangers as well as believe every human still has a good heart, I shall try my very best to not fall victim to one who doesn't have any intent to treasure my feelings anymore. With this, I'll draw a positive lesson from...Thank you for teaching me mister poob zoo. Perhaps that was the only purpose why our paths crossed.

Silence tonight. I hear the ticking of the wall clock and somehow it brings calmness to me. Normally I'd probably be so annoyed with it if I was trying to sleep. Oh night....

proudlao

« Reply #377 on: February 23, 2014, 07:43:54 AM »
There are good and great men out there, you will find him once your heart is fully healed. With your positive outlook and your desires in the simple kindness of men it should not be too hard. I wish you the best and keep on smiling no matter what.

MSV

« Reply #378 on: February 23, 2014, 09:00:10 AM »
There are good and great men out there, you will find him once your heart is fully healed. With your positive outlook and your desires in the simple kindness of men it should not be too hard. I wish you the best and keep on smiling no matter what.

Thank you for your kind words.  :)

MSV

« Reply #379 on: February 23, 2014, 09:15:56 AM »
Bizarre dreams again....

1. I dreamt I was a surgeon. Was making an incision on the top of this little boy's skull and removing his brain. Eeeeek! Then as I'm sewing back up the skin, it keeps ripping further and further towards his face. While I'm doing all of this, I see one of my old high school classmate who looks pregnant as heck walk in. I'm thinking to myself, "Am I delivering her baby?". I quickly glanced her medical records as my hands are still tied holding a needle and pinching skin together. Looks like my next scheduled surgery would be a hysterectomy. How can a pregnant woman come in for that? Wth! LOL.

2. Went back to work at my old work place. I needed to go use the bathroom so I'm walking down the halls to get there. I see this old white coworker and he thinks I'm going to steal stuff from their company. I said to him, "If you are so worried, you can follow me!". I roll my eyes as I enter the ladies room. Doing my thing and the door won't lock. I figure no one is in the bathroom so it should be alright. All of a sudden, I hear someone pushing on my door. Bam! Door open and I flush bright red cause my pants are still down. Lady walks away and I'm struggling to grab the door. LOL.

Oh goodness! Sleeping too good!

MSV

« Reply #380 on: February 25, 2014, 10:12:05 AM »
I dread training @ work but I suppose it's needed to better my skills. Besides, it gives me one week away from my clients. Will make the best of this week.

Pounding headache I have right now too!

MSV

« Reply #381 on: February 28, 2014, 09:22:51 PM »
This year is my 10 yr HS reunion. I feel like I haven't changed.....ha ven't gone anywhere. Maybe I should pretend I invented post-it notes too!  :D To go or not to go?

MSV

« Reply #382 on: March 10, 2014, 10:17:55 PM »
What happened to that Malaysian plane? My heart goes out to all the families still waiting for some hopeful news.  :-\ It's scary to think of the what if. Gosh...the ocean is so deep.

Beautiful weather today. Melt away snow!

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #383 on: March 10, 2014, 10:42:30 PM »
I just saw the yahoo! News and it said some muslims might be on the plane.  Is it always Muslims extremist? 

MSV

« Reply #384 on: March 11, 2014, 12:32:45 PM »
I just saw the yahoo! News and it said some muslims might be on the plane.  Is it always Muslims extremist?

I've been tuning in to any news about this case. It's such a big mystery that a big plane occupying 239 passengers could just disappear from radars like that. Yesterday night they were also mentioning on the news that most planes are equipped with a recording device that aids in locating is path. But they also stated that it's harder to track if submerged in water.  :-[ When I heard that I'm thinking...."The plane sunk into the deep ocean". Scary thought....pro bably more terrifying if that's really what happened.

I don't know which is worst...hijack ed plane or sunken plane?

Who knows if it's really Muslims behind this or not. Kinda sad we target certain groups just because of past incidents/events that have occurred.

I really hope that the families of those 239 won't have to hear any bad news. I hope their tears will not be from sorrow and grief but from an outburst of relief and happiness from the safe return of their loved ones.

MSV

« Reply #385 on: March 11, 2014, 01:00:43 PM »
Ua neej nyob, tom ntej tsis pom, tom qab tsis xav nco tagnhro txog.
Niam thiab txiv ib txwm ua lub kaus qhia tias phem thiab zoo los yuav hlub thiab ua siab ntev.
Cas sijhawm zoo li ib ntsais muag xwb twb dhau ntau lub xyoos.
Lub cev txawj loj hlob tabsis lub siab tseem caum tsis tau cuag li.
Kuv ntsia kuv ob txhais tes nrhiav seb puas pom txoj kev los nrhiav tau koj.
Kaum tawm lus kua muag poob es kuv tau cug los ua cas tsis cuag li koj los pab so.
Mam mus nrog nraug hli tham hmo ntuj seb daws puas tau hom kab mob kho siab no.
Yuav ua siab ntev coj lus zog mus nce roob thiab qis hav kom thiajli pom ntiaj teb.
Yog hmoo muaj, koj thiab kuv mas li los sib phoom ua phooj ywg mus....

I'll be patient until that unforseen encounter. Hehehe.

Feeling fobby.  :D

MSV

« Reply #386 on: March 19, 2014, 12:39:32 PM »
I guess the snow still wanted to hang around.  >:( Commute to work wasn't horrible but definitely some slick spots to dodge.

Slow day at work today. I'm pretty much caught up. Wish I had my ipad here so I could sneak in an hour of movie/youtube time! I've been hooked on watching National Geographics' series "Taboo" these past few days. Love it!

Dinner with the loves tonight. Saving my stomach for sushi. Hehehe.

I really love this new Loreal Paris Advanced Haircare shampoo/conditioner I'm trying out. Efforts to save my beautiful hair...a woman is not complete without her shiny smooth and soft hair.

Zzzzzzzz. My mind is just bouncing all over the place today.

MSV

« Reply #387 on: March 23, 2014, 02:23:12 PM »
Hnub no kuv sawv los es kuv ciali kho kho siab....I need a hug.

MSV

« Reply #388 on: March 25, 2014, 10:19:32 PM »
Must learn to say no to pop, juice, chips, and chocolate at all times! :( It's all mental. I'm going to rewire these nerves in my brain slowly. So far it's a challenge. However, I read somewhere that if I can go 20 days without a certain food than I'll be good to go. Counting down....

Cutting down on my rice intake too. I know I can never get rid of rice from my diet since I'm Hmong afterall but I sure can eat smaller portions. Limited to no more than a cup on any given day.

This is to me.

MSV

« Reply #389 on: March 27, 2014, 12:37:09 PM »
*hug* hope you feel better.  :)

In spite of the gloomy weather today, my spirit has rejuvenated itself. Thanks ST!

Advertisements