Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84091 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #390 on: March 27, 2014, 12:56:46 PM »
Last night I was lazying around the couch with my mom while we watched the news. They had this segment about how pets were getting fat like American society. I had turned to mom and suggested that she get a doggie so she wouldn't be so lonely now that everyone has grown up and she has no grandkids to take care of yet. Mom shook her head. I tried to convince her once more. "Niam, yog koj muaj ib tug aub ces thaum summer tuaj es peb tsis khoom nrog koj mus ua teb ces koj mam li coj nws nrog koj ua luag ne." Mom shook her head once more before replying, "Kuv twb tu tu aub lawm. Lawv tso quav tshua qhov chaws ntau dhau lawm." I laughed and told her she doesn't know that....animal s are clean too. That's when mom told me a story I've never heard before. She said when she was young, she had a dog. I think it was to protect her spirit. I know she once told me a boy really loved her but because his parents were heavy opium users, my grandma refused to let her marry him. The boy got tu tu siab and became sick and died after he heard that my mom got married. So back to story...mom told me she even gave her dog a name....Swj yiv (I think that's what it was). I giggled because I didn't think my mom liked animals as pets. She said she cared for the dog even when they were running through the jungle during the war. However in the midst of it, her dog disappeared. She doesn't know if it got stolen, died or worst...butche red up and on someone's dinner table. :(

I should surprise my mom with a dog. I'm sure she'll care for it a lot.  I still remember a few years back my brother and his girlfriend left their puppy with us for about 2 weeks to babysit and my mom always called to see if the puppy was fed and not crying. LOL. And she said she would not like doggies.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #391 on: March 31, 2014, 08:34:08 PM »
I beat myself up trying to live by all these over the top no good standards set by society. It f'en sucks! I am different and full of flaws. So what? As Tyra Banks once said.... "kiss my fat ass!"

Feel like glamming up and going out for a night.

MSV

« Reply #392 on: April 03, 2014, 07:01:28 PM »
Staring out the window watching the backyard and street get covered with snow once again. How many more days must MN have to suffer? I really hope this predicted 6-12 inches by tomorrow won't come true. Already dreading the morning drive since I'm sure half the people will act like they've forgotten how to drive. Snow....snow.. .snow.....

Guess I need to sleep early tonight.

MSV

« Reply #393 on: April 04, 2014, 01:57:00 PM »
Whew!  Bought my tabs two weeks ago and was going to put it on my license plate before March ended but sure enough...I forgot!!! Thank goodness they weren't going around my work parking lot trying to ticket people. I would have gotten one on my window for sure. Close call.

Vacation time is nearing again. Yay!

MSV

« Reply #394 on: April 07, 2014, 09:32:29 AM »
I QUIT!!!!!!  :-[

MSV

« Reply #395 on: April 19, 2014, 10:55:28 PM »
I promise to buy myself something with my refund. I will not worry about the price....shall not stash it away into my savings....I must spend a little of it. :) I deserve this!

MSV

« Reply #396 on: April 26, 2014, 03:11:04 PM »
Go for it!!! We all deserve to be pampered once in a while.  O0

Hehehe. I ended up buying myself two pairs of gladiator sandals and currently on a hunt for a flashy purse....that's my treat to myself! The rest will go towards my future home. :)

What was your latest splurge on?

MSV

« Reply #397 on: April 26, 2014, 03:15:08 PM »
How will I defeat this? I've let myself down. Must surprise the mirror once more... 

MSV

« Reply #398 on: May 01, 2014, 12:49:30 PM »
Been sick this whole week. Now my body even hates MN weather. Gosh! Had no sleep at all last night because I was up coughing and fighting this stuffy nose. Can't wait to get well again.

No appetite for anything today. Just want to go home and sleep. 4 more long hours to go.....

MSV

« Reply #399 on: May 03, 2014, 01:58:31 PM »
I get so excited when I score an awesome deal on something!  :) Oh yeah! Never will I buy anything at regular price again. LOL.  A penny saved is a penny earned.

My car deserves a little love. Time to clean and make it beautiful inside and out.

MSV

« Reply #400 on: May 04, 2014, 07:36:06 PM »
To be forgotten..... I wish that you would remember me.

MSV

« Reply #401 on: May 09, 2014, 12:43:21 PM »
God dang! I was digging through the slots of my wallet to check and see how much cash I had on me and I found over 30 $1 bills. Wow! I should just hire a sexy male stripper tonight.  :D

Excited to get off work today. Planning to make delicious food because I'm craving something super yummy! The yummiest food always takes the most time to make. But it'll be worth the running around every grocery store for.

MSV

« Reply #402 on: May 11, 2014, 10:14:23 PM »
I read her the message I had written inside her Mother's Day card and after getting emotional and on the verge of crying, she leans over with a smile and hugs me. "Ua tsaug rau koj cov lus zoo os", she says to me. I love this woman!

Happy Mother's Day!

How fortunate I am to have been born and raised as a daughter to my mom. Her unconditional love she has given me thus far in life, I shall forever appreciate.

MSV

« Reply #403 on: May 19, 2014, 04:25:50 PM »
Damn some of these clients!!! Ntxim mag tsuj xwb. I just want to scream, "Get your damn f***** shit together!"

Need to go home. This place makes me feel crabby today.

MSV

« Reply #404 on: May 21, 2014, 11:34:06 PM »
It's good to see that there are still good people in this world.

Tired to the max. Time for bed.....zzzzzz!

Advertisements