Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 84056 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #405 on: May 22, 2014, 07:49:44 PM »
I've been missing dad lately. Had a dream about him the other night. Like always, he never says anything in my dreams.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #406 on: May 26, 2014, 11:22:05 PM »

Jamming to this tonight. Totally beats slow ballads.

MSV

« Reply #407 on: May 27, 2014, 01:04:11 PM »
It's so empty. My hope...where has it gone?

I sat and cried last night. I'm so tired. I don't want to always be the good person anymore.

How the rain this morning saw the deepest part of my soul.

Fragments of thoughts soon to be lost in time....sighs.

MSV

« Reply #408 on: May 30, 2014, 09:19:49 PM »
Since when did lazy people start calling other lazy people out? Ha! ::)

My sandals came in the mail yesterday and I love love love them! Too bad they don't come in more colors. Maybe I should buy another pair?

MSV

« Reply #409 on: June 02, 2014, 08:53:06 AM »
Feeling so kho kho siab this morning.... :-[

MSV

« Reply #410 on: June 03, 2014, 01:04:08 PM »
Koj mus dua twg lawm? Cas kuv ntsia txhua qhov chaws los tsis pom. Hu los tsis hnov koj teb qhov twg tuaj. Koj puas paub kuv nrhiav nrhiav koj? Thov pab kuv.

Spent the whole evening mowing the lawn and pulling out weeds. Love the clean yard and fresh cut grass smell.

MSV

« Reply #411 on: June 12, 2014, 12:43:44 PM »
I keep waiting by my phone hoping to hear his voice again. I'm not trying to be needy or clingly but when I've become accustomed to waking up to his phone calls and giggling with him after a long day at work, it makes it so hard. He left me a facebook msg a few days ago assuring me he made it safely there. I thought I would be good for a while but I miss him too much. To think all those times when he made me chim chim and I'd let him call one phone call after another and I wouldn't even pick up once. Now he and I can't even communicate. I count the days on my finger and it gets longer and longer. Can't wait for his return...

Some of my meskas coworkers are so stingy and rude.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 12:46:44 PM by MSV »

MSV

« Reply #412 on: June 14, 2014, 05:20:00 PM »
She who grows selfish and forgets what really matters most will only realize when it's too late. Foolish is she thinking she's got everything under control. Oh the young soul she possesses. She knows nothing about the bad people who will deceive her. She continues to surround herself around them not having a clue the great harm they will bring her. I guess she has not shed enough tears nor understood what it meant like to care about anyone else. I only hope she will someday come to her senses. :( Selfish is she.

MSV

« Reply #413 on: June 15, 2014, 08:57:17 PM »
Early this morning, I had a dream that my car fell into a body of water with strong currents. I remember pulling down the window and screaming "HELP!" to a stranger I saw at the corner of my eye as I slowly sunk. The water started to cover my feet and continued to rise higher and higher. I thought to myself, "This is it. I'm not going to make it." Suddenly I see that man jump in and grab my hand. I woke up suddenly and my body felt so limp. Ntshai tiag tiag!

It felt so real. Whew! Thank goodness it was only a dream.

Txiv, txhua lub xyoo hnub no los txog, kuv nco hu koj lub npe tshaj. Ua tsaug koj tseem ua peb txiv ib zaug thiab. Txawm tsis tau nyob ua ke ntev nrog koj los muaj ib hnub kuv muaj kuv ib pab, kuv yuav qhia lawv tagnrho txog lawv yawm txiv. Vim tias koj yog ib tug neeg coj tau zoo. Koj ib txwm tsis hais ntau tabsis thaum kuv tseem yog menyuam yaus, ntsia koj ua dabtsi los pom tias koj ua los ntawm kev hlub thiab kev siab zoo xwb. Zoo siab rau txiv hnub os! Nco koj.

MSV

« Reply #414 on: June 16, 2014, 08:54:23 AM »
Cause and effect.  :(

1. I decided to sleep on the floor instead of on a comfy sofa or bed last night. Woke up with an achy back. I used to love sleeping on the ground because of all the space I had to roll around on. Now this old granny is too spoiled. lol

2. I knew today I had to get up early for work but instead stayed up until 1:30ish yesterday (got too carried away on youtube). Not only was I late for work but my mind isn't even awake yet. Explains why I'm doodling on here instead of working.

Mondays. *sighs*

MSV

« Reply #415 on: June 17, 2014, 10:15:14 PM »
Niam tias kom thaum twg xaiv txij nkawm, xaiv tus ua siab ntev thiab paub zam txim tau rau kuv es lub neej thiajli yuav zoo. Ua cas yog thaum txog tus zoo li ntawv kuv hos tsis nyiam nws kiag li?  This neverending cycle....I should really learn to appreciate a good man. Tsis ua li ces tsam tau laib xwb. lol

So tired....mus pw lawm os. Good night!

MSV

« Reply #416 on: June 26, 2014, 09:43:46 PM »
Decided to add more dresses to my work wardrobe. Patiently waiting for my package to arrive all week. Ua cas es yuav siv sijhawm ntev ua luaj? I've been quickly driving up to the driveway after work anticipating to see a bag sitting near the front door but nothing. Maybe it'll be here tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

MSV

« Reply #417 on: June 27, 2014, 12:11:58 PM »
Lol I can relate to this. Sometimes we complained but when there is a good man there is no attraction.  :P

I don't like that feeling of forcing myself to like someone just because I know he's a good man and will treat me good if I did choose him. Ugh!

Ultimately I need good communication in a relationship. Not all good guys possess that quality. They are either too shy/quiet or hlwb qeeb zog lawm. lol

MSV

« Reply #418 on: June 27, 2014, 12:21:07 PM »
They must have missed the memo about professionalis m. Some of these meskas girls at work dress like skanks to work. I understand it's hot outside and you want to be pretty in your little dresses or see through blouses. When you come and see clients everyday, a skirt that barely covers your booty and that or undergarment showing is not appropriate. Just a while ago I just saw one of them snotty girls and her skirt looked like a booty short. To make it worse, she had a few tats on her legs showing too. Ick! And she was in flip flops! I wouldn't be surprised if another coworker who didn't know her accidently mistaken her for a client we serve. Some people just don't get it. Have some class when you're working.

minorcharacter

« Reply #419 on: June 27, 2014, 04:17:46 PM »
They must have missed the memo about professionalis m. Some of these meskas girls at work dress like skanks to work. I understand it's hot outside and you want to be pretty in your little dresses or see through blouses. When you come and see clients everyday, a skirt that barely covers your booty and that or undergarment showing is not appropriate. Just a while ago I just saw one of them snotty girls and her skirt looked like a booty short. To make it worse, she had a few tats on her legs showing too. Ick! And she was in flip flops! I wouldn't be surprised if another coworker who didn't know her accidently mistaken her for a client we serve. Some people just don't get it. Have some class when you're working.
Hi, can I come visit your workplace?

Advertisements