Advertisement

Author Topic: Dearest Luther  (Read 2450 times)

Luther

Dearest Luther
« on: March 09, 2012, 08:44:04 PM »
You scare me sometimes buddy.

Slow down.

:)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mrs.Vang

• Board Moderator
  • "The only ugly faces, are the ones we make."
  • Respect: +126
    • View Profile
Re: Dearest Luther
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 08:53:42 PM »
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

"Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts."<br /><br />

Luther

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 08:56:21 PM »

Offline Mrs.Vang

• Board Moderator
  • "The only ugly faces, are the ones we make."
  • Respect: +126
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 08:58:50 PM »

you're weird :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

;D

I'm not. :(  I saw that you came here to loosen some knots from tossing them too hard, so I thought that was funny xwb na.  :'(

"Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts."<br /><br />

Luther

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 03:38:08 PM »
So I have decided that I want to get my citizenship today.

I went by the Immigration office to pick up the application, Sh1t!

$680! :o  WTF!!!! >:(

I guess I'm gonna be a alien for the rest of my life :'(

Luther

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 05:35:37 PM »
It's okay baby, I am still an Alien.. We can be two aliens forever....in love. :-* ;)

thanks women...If I could...I would put you and me back into this space ship and fly us back to where people wouldn't judge us for our decisions :'(

« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 04:46:21 AM by Luther »

Luther

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 02:02:39 PM »
I have been contemplating about leaving my job for a while now so on Monday I decided to apply and send out a few resumes to few employers. I was shock at how fast the turn around was. One of the company called me yesterday morning and schedule me in for an interview this morning. I think I did great with the interview and the company and the manager seems awesome. Straight up dude just the way all boss should be. Now I just have to wait to see if I'll hear back from them which I hope they do call. Once they give me the heads up...I'm gone! :)

Luther

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 02:17:07 PM »
I like the job I like what I do, the money is okay, I just hate who I'm working for and with.  I work for a private company. So no matter how hard or education, experience, seniority you have, you will never get anywhere as long as there is a family member or a friend they can put into fill the position. Plus, the benefits and vacation times sukks.  The company I visited today seems like good fit for me. Its what I used to do just at a smaller business ;)

Luther

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 02:27:26 PM »
I love Taylor Swift! Her voice is so sweet!

B.O.B and Taylor has been on repeat for the last two days for me...loving the awesome duet :-*

Luther

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 02:41:43 PM »
I miss my old company the most. They were a union and the pay was awesome for so little work...but good things don't always last forever...I guess its time to move up north :)

Luther

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2012, 12:53:28 PM »
Is it time? I feel like my days on Ph is coming to a close. I just spent the last hour staring at the screen not having any kind of interest in replying or read anything. Where have all the excitement gone to? Or is it me? Am I getting too old for myself? Maybe the PH crowd is getting too slow for me? I'm going to log off for the week and see if I could find my way back to this place :'(

Luther

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 08:25:05 PM »

You should have posted with me.. but you choose to ignore me.. :'( :'(

Why did you change your screen name?

The old one suits you better ;)

Advertisements