Advertisement

Author Topic: A journey to find true love  (Read 76833 times)

Lavender

A journey to find true love
« on: April 05, 2012, 10:28:16 PM »
Thursday, April 5, 2012

After much discussion with LL today, I've learned about love.  Here's my journey to find true love.  :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
Re: A journey to find true love
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 10:33:51 PM »
True love with a physical person or with the word of God?? :dontknow:

Lavender

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 10:51:22 PM »
What is love?  

I believe that love comes in many shapes and forms.  We all define love differently.  I've learned that some love comes in and out quicker than the wind.  And yes, just like the wind.....it's very exciting.  

As a youngster, love has been a fascinating topic for me.  To me, love is greater than anything else in this world.  Love means one and only one person forever.  It's hard for me to understand why a person would use tatics or play with another person's feeling.  

After much discussion today, I come to the conclusion that true love occurs when we were young and innocent.  We are not aware of such desires except unconditional love toward each other.  Then as we grow old and become more experience with life, we become greedy.  We forget about unconditional love....we want more and more.

So to fully understand what love is, I analyz that it is when we choose him over all the options that are available to us.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 10:53:09 PM by Lavender »

Lavender

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 11:10:32 PM »
The first time I received red roses for my birthday, my heart melt.  The feelings were undescribable.  There's no words in this world that could described how I felt.  That was when he captured my heart and soul.  A man who is understandable, someone who is willing to give me the world even his life.  A man who comes with everything.  And to me that was true love. 

I've since learned that unconditonal love is not something that we can see nor hear.  And often times, we cannot feel it.  True love fades, however.  It is like the weather.  You will never know what tomorrow will bring.  But to some people, unpredictable can be adventurous.

Lavender

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 11:18:09 PM »
My friend shared that love is a compromise between two individuals.  And some say love is ***.  With much thoughts, I arrive at the conclusion that when falling in love at a later age, we will greed for materialism instead of unconditional love.  Therefore, like many have view.....peopl e simply live together for benefits. 

C@$H

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 08:01:01 AM »
Thursday, April 5, 2012
.............. ..journey to find true love.  :)
please be informed, the journey starts with one step....oh wait, that's the journey of a 1000 miles.  ;D

for true love..the journey has already begun..it knowing when to settle.

sunsets

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 08:41:52 AM »
Thursday, April 5, 2012

After much discussion with LL today, I've learned about love.  Here's my journey to find true love.  :)

Lavendar, koj tseem nrhiav tsis tau tau kev hlub tiag lod?

Lavender

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 12:13:08 PM »
please be informed, the journey starts with one step....oh wait, that's the journey of a 1000 miles.  ;D

for true love..the journey has already begun..it knowing when to settle.
The journey of love is endless.

Lavendar, koj tseem nrhiav tsis tau tau kev hlub tiag lod?

We are surrounded by love in our everyday life.  But does one really know what true and unconditional love is?  So to answer your question, I'm in the journey of finding it. 

C@$H

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 12:47:22 PM »
All I know about love is that. It makes me feel wonderful and content when I do have it. It makes the world a better place, makes my life worth living, I have something to look forward to. I no longer have to yearn or have empty feeling of not being loved.
wait til you try looove making!   :D   O0 O0

C@$H

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 12:58:16 PM »
it is always wise to test loving making before falling in love... ;) O0

LadyLionness

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 04:45:15 PM »
The journey of love is endless.
We are surrounded by love in our everyday life.  But does one really know what true and unconditional love is?  So to answer your question, I'm in the journey of finding it. 

I agree.

Love exists in so many different people, in so many different ways... lucky is he or she who finds it in everyone that they meet.

Lavender

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 11:43:25 PM »
All I know about love is that. It makes me feel wonderful and content when I do have it. It makes the world a better place, makes my life worth living, I have something to look forward to. I no longer have to yearn or have empty feeling of not being loved.
Right sis.  That's love.  Then have you ever wonder why it all disappears? 

Renaissance

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 12:01:40 AM »
i don't understand u.... ???

Lavender

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2012, 12:05:46 AM »
April 6, 2012

Today was a beautiful day.  The sun rised early in the morning bringing life to my plants at the window.  I woke up early on this holiday.  There were a lot of tasks to be done before the day.  I almost forgot my baby's birthday.  Perhaps it's old age because I've been thinking of his birthday for a while now until today.  Anyway, while grocery shopping, I made the decision to donate $10 to the veterans. This is probably the time that I don't have much money and should be saving instead I just handed the bill to them.  The elder man teased me that if I donate $100, he won't accept it.   ;D

Because the day was filled with chores and tasks, I was not hesitant to ask him to help with breakfast.  Lol....I told him to do this and that and he didn't say anything except follow through.  It was a beautiful, lively, and joyful day for our family.

Precious moments like these don't come in often in our life.  We try our best to be patience and kind toward each other.  And these qualities result because we are content and happy in what we have or hold in our hands.  When we are content, nothing else matters.  We feel content in many ways....throug h realization, through someone, and through ourselves or situations.

In conclusion, unconditional love is when one makes you feel content.  And experiencing unconditional love is when you are content because he makes you the happiest person in the world.  You can love unconditionall y when you have no greed and he can love you in the same way when he has no greed.

Lavender

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2012, 12:08:52 AM »
i don't understand u.... ???
Ummmm in which part?

Advertisements