Advertisement

Author Topic: here we go...lol  (Read 39069 times)

hmongoutkast

Re: here we go...lol
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2012, 10:58:48 PM »
lol..if my car did break down..i would have to fix it asap... ;D ;D ;D ;D my friend has a extra car. he never uses it... borrowin the car is easy since we both live in the same house..
but yep...in the next two weeks...i gotta start fixin my ride to pass smog...not a chocie there... :'(

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

hmongoutkast

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 12:36:30 AM »
so...saturday my bro and i started drinkin with the family and friends at 2pm...hot as day 109 degrees..drink in outside....my nephew turn 4. had the bouce hous with waterslide goin...
around 8 we went a mile down the road to a friend's going away bbq. the food looked good. we were there drinkin til 130am. and i dont remember half the time there.. :-\ all i knoe is i work up in bed and i had cuts and brusies..and my brand new phone is broken...duck me... >:( good thang i bought insurance on the phone.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
my brother's wife said when she came pick us up..everyone was lookin for me...she found me ko on the lawn.. :idiot2: :idiot2:
i guess i cant drink alot no more.. :o :o
work up today with a bad hangover...had to go help my buddy move...lucky he didnt have much stuff..
anyways...tire d..gonna be another long hot work week...

hmongoutkast

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2012, 07:51:56 PM »
we drink at every party.... O0

hmongoutkast

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 09:24:43 PM »
hopefully i get my phone by friday...its a waitin game. :-\ i promise to take betta care of it this time... :D :D :D :D
so i seen pictures of that nite that i blacked out and ko...looks like i was ok in the pictures.. 8)
anyways i been thinkin i need a project car..somethang to dump alot of money into and fix it up...beside fixin up the car i have now...my car now is a beater...i love it to death but its a beater.. ;)

hmongoutkast

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2012, 02:24:11 AM »
so i am stuck fixin my car tomorrow...yes terday at vball my car piss coolent all over the ground...looks to just be my heater hoses...drove it two blocks to my bro's buddy place. on the brighter side...my new phone is here and i can go pick it up tomorrow...SWE ET!!! feels so weird not havin a phone all week...

hmongoutkast

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2012, 06:28:57 PM »
so i when to check  my car...all the hose seems fine. took of my heater hose..they look ok..add water to the radiater...to see where the leak came from..drove the car to get it hot, so the themostate opens...seems fine...than BOOM!!! the radiater blews a hole...duck ME!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
now i gotta buy a new radiater..gonn a take out the themostate...a nd hope for the best...still gotta check my enegine check light and buy a cat. converter to pass smog... i am so thinkin of gettin another car now.. >:D
only good thang today is i finally got a phone again 8)

hmongoutkast

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 01:29:14 AM »
so my parts are comin in tomorrow for my car....pretty excited but knowing that i have to installed them in my car and than see if anythang ele is wrong...hatein it.. gettin another car, has been on my mind for awhile now...
anyways....one of my friend has been gettin to crazy when he is drunk...either moody or rough. kinda weird that he doesnt see anythang wrong with it...been keepin my distance from him...he's gurl been askin how is really is...but no one is sayin anythang...lol ... its one of thoose u gotta find out for ur self... ;D ;D
anyways vball tomorrow..hope fully....but there might not be a laborday tourament...du ck!!! guess it will be a three day weekend of me being home.... O0

hmongoutkast

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2012, 01:20:04 AM »
dumpin money from time to time into my car isn't that bad. i had my car for over 5 years. bought it for 1,300..from gettin a clutch, tires and misc thangs...i might of spent another 1,300...thats includes payin 800 for gettin out of the impound.. ;D...so figurin most of the labor cost is free..since its me...
if i get a new car...its gonna be constant payments..and insurance will kill him for full coverage. i was checkin out the 370z.. full coverage is 600 a month..hahaha thats not even the car payment yet...dui's...kinda sucks...but live and learn 8)
i was thinkin about movin to the midwest but i hate the humidity there... :-[

so far its 100.00 for the radiatar and water pump. 250 for the cat. convertor. so i guess my car is topin the 3,000 mark...which is still cheap...
buyin a new car...the price drops rite when u drive it off the lot. :'( and it will break, with wear and tear...dont really wanna shell out 30,000 for a car thats gonna loose value in a few years...
although i might just get another car...cheap and easy on gas..maybe a 1996 honda civic hx... no need for full coverage on that...lol ;D ;D ;D

hmongoutkast

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2012, 10:11:17 AM »
I have a 89 nissan 240sx. Plan stock...not riced out or anythang..no rust too...just a simple car to get me from a to b.
I knoe ur from the midwest...haha haha...what u callef tab..for ur car....we call tags.here...ha haha...almost evedy car is a money pitt...u be surpise...when i use to work at the dealer...so many new car have pdoblems...eve ry tech there drives old  cars....i ask y...they said cause cars are meant to break down.juat get a cheap one that is easy to fix and parts for it are cheap....

hmongoutkast

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2012, 10:58:35 AM »
I am thinkin car are cheap where u at cause the rust issuss...some of my buddies want california cars in mn...cause ws hardly have rust on cars here....talkin about older cars...lol
U must not work far from home...to be able fo take the bus...either that or have hella good mass transit where u at... ;D
I have no other chocies but to drive to work and i dont even have a driver
S lic...hahahaha

hmongoutkast

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2012, 11:56:55 AM »
 O0

hmongoutkast

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2012, 11:46:29 PM »
so i got my ass up at 6:15am...went to go fix my car..found out they sent me the wrong water pump...freakin online store... >:( anyways checked my old water pump..it was ok..so i ran it over. new radatiar, minus the themostate...2 .5 house later..car is running like a champ again...when i was about to head home...found out my driver side door handle broke on me.. :-[ ...guess i be makin a trip to a junk yard to get another handle...gotta make time at work this week to install an exhast on my car..since mine is crack...tomorr ow i see why my check engine light is on... O0 next week, i'll buy the cat. converter...ho pefully thats all i need....  :)  hopeing my car will last another 5 years.. O0 ;D ;D that be SWEET!!!! 8)
found out today my bro is workin on his 240sx also..hahaha overheatin problems... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D he was textin me about it...
all and all it was a relaxin day. got my car done before it even got hot..had time to relax at home and be lazy...
anyways got myself two 24oz hurricane high gravity malt liqour beer thangys...been awhile since i had some beer :)

hmongoutkast

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2012, 01:16:00 AM »
its been one of thoose days...nothang s goes rite..car started leakin coolent again :-[ went to the store and fix it the ghetto way..jb weld...lol O0 tomorrow we'll see if it holds...engine check light turns out to be my egr. havent check it yet. had to go play some vball.. 8) probably just gonna smog it and have it fail. get a two month ext. on it...lag for a bit...
funny thang...the part that its leakin from cost only .99 but its a haha to get out and put a new one in...wtf!!!
i think i been home to long... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

hmongoutkast

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2012, 12:22:32 AM »
so lately i been hearin alot of hmong people talk about how they are a step up..cause they got their house and cars....how they won the race... :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: nigga i am giving u a handicap thats all... ;D ;D ;D ;D anyways.. if they have to have everythang for them to feel establish...mu st not be much of a life...i kinda like my life...i dont need a house or car to make me happy...i could careless what people think of me.. :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

anyways works been busy...been dirty, greasey and cover in oil all week...my shower at home is startin to look black from all the stuff washin off me.. ;D ;D

vball been gettin betta...not sore as much now. not tryin to re-live the younger days...guess we'll see how this up comin tourament goes... got some friends comin from outta town for it too...i  guess we are going out clubbin saturday nite :)

hmongoutkast

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2012, 10:48:46 PM »
lol...i guess...its the fact that they have to rub it into other people faces about it. sounds more like they full of themselfs.  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:
btw..i cant drink when its hot...lol..so a case of beer with the ac on...now thats an ancomplishment 8) 8)
ok ok ok...so my buddies wanna hit the club. man...the nite b4 the tourament. tryin to convice them to just chill and have a few beers and call it a nite...its just a one day tourament. we can go clubbin tomorrow nite :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
well my atm card doesnt work now...freakin sucks...its like havin money but i can spend it...wtf!!! :'( :'( gonna be 5 to 10 days b4 i get another one...

Advertisements