Advertisement

Author Topic: here we go...lol  (Read 39054 times)

hmongoutkast

here we go...lol
« on: July 26, 2012, 11:24:40 PM »
so its been years....this mite be the only place i can talk to myself...lol
lately...i am stuck...two good friends...one is startin to get on my nerves..i swear...from his gettin angryer when drunk or cry..and he startin to be an ass sober too.. to a friend that i barely started to knoe two years ago....i knew the first one for years and years,,but time started to show his true self...the one that everyone says he is..now i gotta choose who the play vball with...maybe when i was younger vball was life...but now vball is just a game i play with my friends...it doesnt pay no bills...i understand life happans...i am just playin again now..to keep in shape..i could care less for first place....my second newly friend...under stands more..lol...li ke i cant go out drinkin if i am driving...he comes get me and drops me off... he hasnt been doing all that great at vball...but thats no reason to drop him...but thats what the first friend wanna do... O0 duck me.. :idiot2:
lately my first friend is being hard to handle when he is drunk...always mad...man...go t me thinkin....was a an ass when i was drunk too... ::) 
i just gonna stuck with my second friend...less drama... vball is just a pass time ....it doesnt pay rent..lol.. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

hmongoutkast

Re: here we go...lol
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 11:25:38 PM »
wow after all these years...lol... i still have 4000 post...hahahah a

hmongoutkast

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 12:11:02 AM »
its funny how thangs come full circle...i remember when i was young...it was work and vball...work and vball....as i got into my late 20's..it was work..go out..drink..no w in my 30's..its work and vball..work and vball.. O0 sometimes i wonder if i havent retired from vball...3rd time back playin..how it woulda been... ??? anyways..now its just to kept in shape and keep me outta trouble...
kinda feels good, playin with the olds guys i use to knoe...in the early 2000's..ofcourse they are all married and overweight now...but its still good times..
well lucky my endurance is sill good...givin all the alochol i use to drink and the smokin..lol...
my legs and back is sore..but hopein they'll play again tomorrow...

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +159
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 01:50:53 AM »
where do u all play vball at?

“our worlds collided and in an instant your ocean had color because of my sky.”

—r.m. drake

hmongoutkast

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 10:58:40 PM »
its in clovis,ca...just a bunch of old friends and thier kids...not much of a challange good enough to loose weight...lol

hmongoutkast

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 11:12:22 PM »
so today as i was fixin my dad's car...he goes buys beer and handed me one...i was like dad..u knoe its hot out here rite..lol...di dnt wanna tell him..i dont really drink no more...usually i would kill 6 o 8 by myself...
well he started talkin about..maybe its tiime i get married.... ??? ??? really ;D ;D ;D
he said yes..hurry so he and my mom can retire from workin...wtf??? what does me gettin married have to do with them retiring?? given i am the oldest but the last son, that they are waitin for to get married.....i told him...maybe in 5 years... i gotta get a handle on my life first...i dont really feel the rush or need to get married... O0

anyways..vball was pretty weak today..or maybe i am just to sore to jump and play...everyon e restin tomorrow...gue ss i'll workout and was my junky car..lol...all that dirty on it make my car look hella ghetto...

hmongoutkast

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 01:17:33 AM »
been playin vball...seen some improvements.. .found out i aint as young as i use to be, man...waking up sore everyday... >:( findin my tummy is shrinkin down...

last nite, when clubbin with some friends..work up and went to shaver lake..fish...b bq and swim...sleep all the way back home...now i cant sleep...gotta work tomorrow...gon na be another long hot week...

hmongoutkast

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 02:24:38 AM »
still cant sleep...duck!!!!
anyways....i was thinkin to myself...lol.. . out of my last ten years...this year has been my only drama and trouble free year.... :) although i seen home and work most of the time now...

yajmafia

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 07:02:14 AM »
What your pops is saying is.. they want to retire and watch YOUR kids while you guys work. LOL.

My parents are kinda saying the same thing...

Like this post: +2

hmongoutkast

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2012, 08:58:57 PM »
 nope..no g/f to talk about...gurls are the least of my problems...no girlfriend..no drama... ;D ;D ;D

hmongoutkast

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 09:17:35 PM »
so tomorrow will be my last class for my dui's..pretty excited... :) 18 month program and hella money down the drain....finsh in up the first 12 months..after that its just one hour a month for 6 month...its a good thang i got all this free time...

guess i am headin back to the bay area this friday...gotta help my bro fix his two cars...get out of this freakin heat wave in the valley...gonna suck cause i am gonna missed out on vball practice too..
the laber day vball tournament is comin up...a few weeks away...

hmongoutkast

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 07:23:41 PM »
kinda....the real cool thang about havin a gurl...is that i dont have to cook for myself everyday... ;D
i am limited on what i knoe how to cook.hahaha

hmongoutkast

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2012, 07:22:50 PM »
more like..eggs..pe anutbutter sandwich with milk...ground beef...and sandwiches... :)
to much carbs in noodle...lol
not that i mind...helps keep the weight off ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hmongoutkast

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2012, 07:33:01 PM »
so freakin lazy...gotta smog this month...meanin i gotta fix my car to pass smog...fix everyone eles car beside my own... :(
soppose to head to the bay this weekend to help my bro fix his two cars..but plans change...he is comin down...my nephew is turning 4 this weekend...man i can still remember him when he was a baby...where does the time go...i swear that kid has so much toys...from my brothers and sista's and me ofcourse...he's been watchin hot wheels on youtube...mean in he can actully go on the computer..go on youtube and type up hot wheels...wtf??  ??? ??? so i guess a big hot wheel set will do....
anyways...i guess no vball today...no one text me about playin... :'( :'(

hmongoutkast

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 11:42:10 PM »
i guess its the fact that its my car and i can do it anytime..i lag..lol ;D

Advertisements