Advertisement

Author Topic: here we go...lol  (Read 39064 times)

hmongoutkast

Re: here we go...lol
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2012, 07:42:44 PM »
being buzz..i get hot easy..lol.. so i like drinkin when the weather is cold or cool... O0
i use to play touraments with a hangover..lol. .it sucks..kinda hard u knoe...when all my teammates like the clubbin life.so when ever we hit a town, even though its for vball...we end up goin out drinkin at nite... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D but since most of them are married now..its claim down alot...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

hmongoutkast

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2012, 12:30:35 PM »
 ::)  ::) ::) ::) hahahaha...

hmongoutkast

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2012, 01:12:24 AM »
gotta say..this was one of my boringest weekend... :) no complaints here...all rested up for the work week. been checkin out some fixer up-er cars...found a two tone 240sx for sale. 1,600... automatic though. so i gotta shell out another 500 for parts to swap it over to stick. somethang to do on the weekend i guess...down fall is that the price of the japanese conversion front end went up..its now 1,400...so yea...grand total of 3500...thats hopeing it would pass smog...along with fixin my 240 that i have to pass smog too... ??? so lookin at 4,000 or so.. damn....ahhhh. ..to much free time...
anyways next weekend..gotta head to the bay area...hang with my bro..fix his car..have my friend that smogs run my car again and help me pin point the problem. to many damn vacum hose in my car >:( >:( 
weekend after that..my bro is comin down to party for his bday.. 8) hopefully i dont break my phone or loose it...lol..
a part of me is thinkin..maybe i should just save my money and fix my car now...buyin another car would make me broke..no cash in the bank.. :-[ so hard to decide....buy. ..not buy...buy..not buy... :-X :-X

hmongoutkast

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2012, 08:10:27 PM »
 :idiot2: :idiot2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: hahaha

hmongoutkast

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2012, 11:57:30 PM »
so vball today kinda sucks. lol..they stop playin on thursdays now..fridays kinda dead. seems like no one wants to play anymmore...tel lin myself..if i stop playin this time around...i aint gonna play again... ;D ;D ;D ;D but i doubt thats gonna happan.... O0
anyways...stil l debatin on a car...
gotta make a 2.5 hour day to the bay tomorrow morning...man. ..i remember when i was in the bay area...drove my car to sac or fresno every weekend..and sometimes during the work week... my car was a breast >:D >:D >:D but now its gettin old now too... ;D ;D ;D gotta show it some love and take a easy with it...
so since i eased down on going out...i just notice i dont have much clothes... :-\ :-\ my workplace provides me with work clothes for the week..and i am in shorts when i am at home or out playin vball... wth happan??  :o :o probably time to go shoppin too 8)

hmongoutkast

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2012, 02:52:41 AM »
So i cant sleep...drink a six pack...my x calls to see if i cant pick her up cause she needs a ride home from the club.... :idiot2: hell no...lol...got ta look out 4 number 1 now. Sheit..two dui...good enough 4 me.... gonna finsh my beers and call it a nite....

hmongoutkast

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2012, 01:43:27 AM »
got my car to pass smog... O0 O0 my buddy hooked me up.. 8) spent the whole day today with my brother workin on both his cars... gotta admit tho...the weather was nice up there.. next weekend my bro is comin down for his bday...probabl y get vip at a club..get wasted and not remember again.. ;D ;D anyways...been thinkin maybe...i'll just gave my bro 1,500 cash..for his bday..i doubt anyone cant top my present..since he's been waitin a motor swap...theres not many cars out there that i wanna get anyways..i'll just save some more money and wait to see if any better use cars come out..lol..sinc e i cant get full coverange...
anyways...its been a very productive weekend... 8) 8) 8) 8)

hmongoutkast

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2012, 03:45:42 PM »
Lol...i figure he can use the cash..maybe than i dont have to fix his car so much O0

hmongoutkast

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2012, 07:21:20 PM »
u knoe..u been naughty this years...so santa ain't givin u anythang.. :2funny: :2funny:

hmongoutkast

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2012, 07:40:06 PM »
lol..it wont be the first time i get stranded.. 8) 8)

hmongoutkast

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2012, 03:03:54 AM »
duck!!its almost 1240am and i cant sleep... :'( :'(
so saturday was my bro's bday at the club...he was pretty wasted..i got lucky...since i was outside in the smokin area talkin most of the nite...i missed out on 8 big ass shots... ;D ;D took alot of shots when i went inside tho..but not as much as my bro...
anyways...my bro was pretty suprise when he open up my gift...all he keep sayin was....thats alot..are u sure... :2funny: :2funny:
i had to tell a stranger at a resturant...go home...lol.. he was mexican..he was talkin shet to us as we got out the car. we got  inside the place..my buddy got tired of it and when outside to fight him. i ran pass my buddy to the mexican guy...told him to go home now. if not he is gonna get his ass whoop now...mad but still stillin be nice i was :police: i think the mexican guy realize he is out number and he said sorry he was drunk...i said i knoe..so are we..so go home...call it a nite. :idiot2:
cant afford the cops to come...cause i am an a no alochol probabtion..in formal tho..but if the cops check...i am goin to jail...lol...c ant be doing that... ;D ;D ;D ;D my buddy was mad still...and i was like...dude..u gotta pick ur battles..and i dont wanna look over my shoulder everywhere i go..so be nice..and lets go eat..its a good thing my bro was to drunk and passed out in the car :2funny: :2funny: my mexican friend that we came with was jsut like...wtf is going out... ;D ;D
ok ok ok...on my bday...i think i am just gonna stay home where its drama free..hahaha.. and drink til i forget my age...hahahaha

hmongoutkast

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2012, 07:33:27 PM »
More like tired....are u lost ??? There are two mexican guys in my story...one is my friend...the other isnt..lol

hmongoutkast

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2012, 08:41:17 PM »
 :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: hahahahhahaha

hmongoutkast

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2012, 08:46:40 PM »
so last nite i did somethang i regret today :'( :'( :'( :'( there was some pork sausages that i cooked..before cookin it had a funny smell..i shoulda knoe betta.. :( but i decide if i fry it..it might be ok.. ::) ::) anyways it seem like a good idea...until today..kinda feelin sick now.. :-X :-X man what i was i thinkin...lol.
one thang forsure it k.o me the whole nite...usually i get up in the middle of the night to drink water..but not last nite...
well hopefully it goes away tomorrow...

hmongoutkast

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2012, 11:21:29 PM »
Hahahaha....i done that b4 too..but i fried it..lol...than ks i feel betta today

Advertisements