Advertisement

Author Topic: here we go...lol  (Read 39124 times)

MSV

Re: here we go...lol
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2012, 03:49:37 PM »
Cruising through and ur blogs were rather interesting. Looks like work, cars, alcohol and vb takes a huge chunk of ur life. That's more than enough to keep you busy. Keep blogging....I'll be back to read some more.  :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

hmongoutkast

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2012, 03:42:39 PM »
 ;D ;D thanks..i would say its takes a huge chunk...more like...15 percent..the other 85 percent is sleepin and layin on the couch... ;D ;D

hmongoutkast

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2012, 04:02:24 PM »
so friday nite i get a call from a friend gurl. we talked on the phone for a bit..she is havin some probelms with her man..later on she as me if i like her. ??? ??? kinda hard to tell someone..i like u..but i dont like u, like u...cool to hangout with but not like enough to date. anyways i knew her for 3 years...she use to come down and drink with me..we hangout...sinc e she got a man, she doesnt really come down anymore..and my dui's kinda limit my driving..hahah a i think he man is cool..we drink and chill before...but i guess their relationship is turnin for the worset...she works and pays the bills..he just drinks and hang out with his buddies...
anyways...she askin me...why did i treat her like a friend when we met and not try to date her. honestly i never thought about it that way..she's kinda ghetto...not that i mind...cause i could always speak my mind and not worry about her being offended.. >:D >:D
werid moment...hahah a...
been leggin on my dietin and workin out..ok ok ok  oct 2012...gonna start again...

hmongoutkast

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2012, 10:30:07 PM »
 O0 lol yea...been drama free this whole year...gonna try to end it that way..hahaha

hmongoutkast

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2012, 02:39:30 PM »
Lol....drama online huh?? ;D ;D

hmongoutkast

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2012, 03:26:01 PM »
Hahaha yea true...hmong people cast me out...and. since ur sweet tears..its cause u like to cry..since ur tears are sweet O0

hmongoutkast

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2012, 08:13:00 PM »
drove to my parents house after work to see if dmv sent me my car tags yet..and nope not there...ducker s!!!! its been two weeks... :o :o had to drive back to my place in traffic... >:( >:(

sunday nite...we bbq..my friend v. and his gurl came over...kinda burnt the food.. ;D ;D thats what they get for trustin me cookin...i spend more time talkin and drinkin..than watchin the meat..anyways we talkin about my other friend.. B.. he been always in a bad mood or have bad mood swings..everyi ne thanks its cause his gurl looks down on him..so he takes it out on us..lol..and that is why...B dont get invited anywhere now 8) 8) friend V says firend B is a good vball player if he keeps his month shut.. :-X :-X hahaha..i told V..that B is to moody and B has to knoe that me and V are out of our prime...we cant play like when we were young...so dont expect first place..lol.. we'll just gonna play for fun....try our best..if we loose..oOoo well... idk...idk..idk ... so i guess we'll see if we have a team for the comin up new years ;D ;D ;D

hmongoutkast

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2012, 08:52:59 PM »
i got to much free time...since there isnt much of a nite life for me now...volleyba ll been ok but everyone keeps laggin...i decide to apply at some tire shops...doin tires on the weekends.. i am kinda over qualify though ;D ;D but its all good..extra cash...min wage..hopefull y under the table O0 O0
i kinda miss community service on the weekends. cuttin and trimin park lawns..i think i am goin crazy being home way to much... :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: so thats why i am doin tires..sometha ng i knoe and easy...extra money...
hopefully all goes well...

hmongoutkast

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2012, 01:38:21 AM »
sometimes i think to myself...somet hang happan in life..everytha ng gets turn up side down.. thangs happan..that one piont in life...where it may be wrong or rite...bad or good...heaven or hell... that one person.....we came full circle...again ...and again...no regrets here....just good thoughts..and hopeing they are in a betta life now... O0 O0
life.....just hang on tight..cuzz its one wild ride.... :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
the strenght to move on or pick youself up when all hope lost..
the chance to show what u got..when everyone doubts u...

my firends said i was crazy...lol..c ause i had two dui's..and i wasnt trippin... :idiot2: :idiot2: i was like....thats cake...i knoe i drinked and drive..lol... i remember livin in the bay area alone....enoug h money for gas and rent. cup o noodle everyday...wor k and school... no help here... :D :D dealin with drama from my folks and my x..damn...thoo se where hard times... i think everyone should go though it.. O0 O0 makes u remember where u came from...and enjoy life betta...lol...

ok ok ok....kinda buzzin...time for bed... :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

hmongoutkast

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2012, 01:52:33 AM »
so last saturday after some drinkin and pool..my buddy v, his gurl and his sister came to my place..ate some food...v and his gurl took my room..lol.. his sista and me was talkin for a while..drunk talk i am pretty sure.. ;D ;D guess she was pretty upset that her b/f left her. due to the fact that she is not gurlie gurlie..which is true..but thats just how she is.. feels like i am talkin to a guy..when i hang out with her..which is cool tho.. she been drinkin almost everyday since her man left...i'm sittin here tellin her to claim down on the drinkin... :idiot2: :idiot2: never thought there be a day when i hear myself say thoose words... :2funny: :2funny: anyways on and on... i gave her a extra blanket and she sleep in my room too..so i guess my bed was big enough from all three of them...poor me had to sleep on the leather couch... :( :( couch get sticky... next day everyone hangover....
but i did finally after 5.5 years..i change my car oil...new air filter and need coolent...even washed my car..hahaha :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: thats the most work i ever did to my car in one day...even made time for some vball...

hmongoutkast

« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2012, 12:52:59 AM »
lately...while i at work...my mind wonders..and i start thinkin about alot of thangs..ofcour se at the same time i am workin too though...my mind started thinkin about life..where i wanna be in 5 years..and money... kinda miss the time when my mind would just think about going out and havin fun..  :idiot2: :idiot2: when its about fun...it makes life seem fun... ;D ;D ;D duck...must be the old age kickin in... ;) one thang forsure tho...havin the dui was probably the best thang that happan...in a way.. it cut down on the goin out and drinkin.. kinda pricey tho..hahaha..

hmongoutkast

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2012, 01:44:06 AM »
so i applied for a job. pay is great. only down fall is..its in washington state.  :( i doubt i will get it. in a way i hope i do. so i can see what my current workplace is prepared to do. i doubt they could match the pay but close would be nice.  ;) been thinkin...mayb e i should just go where the money flows.. ;D ;D ;D its not like i have any attachments with me anyways. i do like my workplace now. but it seems gettin pay increases is likely not gonna happan for years to come. its kinda bullshiet that they give me a yearly review...tell me how great i am and how happy they are that i am workin for them and yet..in the end..i get shiet. no rasie, just a pat on the back... :knuppel2: :knuppel2:
why do employers used their employees to death and not give them a raise..until the employee had enough and decides to leave..than the employer wants to give the employee a raise.. its like almost everytime at every job i gotta go though this... >:( >:( >:(

hmongoutkast

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2012, 11:54:23 PM »
somethang is wrong...  :o :o i got to much free time now... for some odd reason...i am thinkin about savin money..sometim es i miss the old me...goin out all the time and all...but i hated the check to check me tho.. >:( >:( choices choices choices......

anyways my dui classes are wrappin up...once a month for one hour until feb...total waste of time i swear...hahaha sittin there watchin a movie...people on there phones...bored om at its best...

i am still waitin for my damn car tags...duck!!!well actually i knoe why...i think my sista took it for her boyfriend's car..my dad told me it came in a few weeks ago...i would be mad...but i kinda figure she would steal it.. at 24 years old...gosh... she took my spare stock rims and tires b4... she said she needed the money...coulda just ask for money....idk what goin on with my sista...cant leave anythang at my parents house now....well gotta go to dmv this friday on my lunch and tell them i havent got my tags...get charged 15 dollars for loosin my tags..even though i never got it.....waste of my lunch time... :( :(

hmongoutkast

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2012, 03:01:34 PM »
Lol...since its my second dui... i got them back to back...hahaha. ..18 month class..1600 for the class..1600 fine from courts...i could get my lic now...it was just a 6month suspionson on my lic...but i have to put a breathalizer in my car. Gonna cost roughly 80. Bucks a month....if i have any alochol on me it wont start. I just have done that yet. So thats y i dont have my lic.... gotta have that breathalizer for 3 years. I was gonna wait it out...one year down..two more to go..     
First time dui here isnt that bad. Fine is 900.oo and class is 3 to 4 months. Class about 400.oo..and no need to install the breathalizer n car.

hmongoutkast

« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2012, 03:04:53 PM »
Btw..classes is just every other mondays for 2 hours...gruop. .and seein a conslor the other mondays for 15min...

Advertisements