Advertisement

Author Topic: Something to BRAG about!  (Read 12740 times)

AOZ

Re: Something to BRAG about!
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 09:30:26 AM »
I love the kid stories. They sure are worth bragging about.   O0

tx!!   ;)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

AOZ

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 09:32:59 AM »
4 year went shoping with me.  he picked out his favorite donuts.  on our way back to the car.... he frantically searched the bags....

me:  are you looking for your donuts?
him: i can't feel my donuts!

;D ;D ;D

AOZ

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 10:10:36 AM »
had a convo with daughter last night

daughter:  omg mom.. did you know you son (ruggrat)  knows how to read?

me: no

daughter: he knows how to read mom.. i don't know how.. but he did

me: how so?

daughter: i been playing "gary's mod" for him, while he was watching me play... he says... hey your health is at 70%

me: i don't get it

daughter:  he read 'health 70%"  on my screen.

later that night i walked into duaghter's room while she once again played gary's mod while ruggrat watched.  i pointed to screen...

me: what does this say?  (asking son)

son looks at me confused.

daughter:  i don't how he did earlier... but now.. he's not reading it anymore. 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AOZ

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 02:11:53 PM »
i know how hard it is to maintain 5 college classes.  the work and dedication it involves.  very proud of you, daughter, for getting all 'A's.  keep up the great work.  if you are reading this... i am truly proud of you. 

AOZ

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 09:14:25 AM »

had convo with a vendor last night.

him:  yeah i just got back from my 3 week maternity leave. 
me: congrats, is it a boy or a girl
him: boy.  we named him jack.....
me:  that's beautiful
him: any advices for me?  this is my first child
me:  enjoy him as much as possile... hold him as much as you possibly can... because when they get older... they will want go as far from you as possible.    ;D

anyway... got home to see my baby already walking...  :-\  don't grow up too fast!   

Like this post: +1

AOZ

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2013, 10:39:59 PM »
i wish babies did not grow up too fast.   :-[ :-\  wish they stay cute and little forever! 

AOZ

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2013, 09:49:14 AM »
had a great time with my preschooler.  such a good kid.   :-*

me:  baby, get under the blanky and mommy will read "Uncle Elephant" to you.
him:  oh ok mommy.

he was so interested in the story.  did not fall asleep until after i finished reading the entire book. 

AOZ

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2013, 09:38:05 AM »

nothing makes a mom happier than seeing her children doing things out of love.

thank you, son, for putting a towl on my windshield last night.  Saves me from having to defrost my winshield this morning.   :-*

AOZ

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2013, 08:58:56 AM »
i was looking through an old dusty box last night.  i was so happy to see what it had to offer.  vintage and torn papers.  dated papers that had words written on them.  words that were hand written by me. 

they were lyrics... lyrics of 'lug txaj' that my mom verbally passed on to me during my legacy days.  oh how i miss her.  oh how happy i am that she left something so valueable to me. 

AOZ

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2013, 09:09:44 AM »
after picking daughter from her night class.... 4 year old, daughter, and i decided to stop at carls jr.  on my way out of the drive through... our convo...

daughter:  awe you pulled down the drink holder all by yourself. 
me:  what u talking about?
daughter:  mommy... look... ***** pulled down the drink holder and put his drink in there all by himself.
me:  did you do that all by yourself? [refering to son]
him:  yes
me:  i am so proud of you.  you are so responsible now. 
him:  what is responsible?
me:  responsible is when you do things all by yourself without any help.. like pulling down the cup holder for your drink.  you make me so happy when you are responsible.  i love you. 

oh that little precious proud face.  how can any mother ever forget such an adorable face with big bright eyes.  hehehe. 

AOZ

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2013, 09:22:15 AM »
fiery dragon baby.

granma was holding fiery dragon baby.  granpa comes by..puts his hand on grandma's arm.  fiery dragon baby reaches over to remove granpa's hand and grunts at him. 

;D

AOZ

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2013, 02:17:58 PM »
nothing warms my heart as much a seeing a child happily enjoying an avocado... swinging her body from side to side. 

AOZ

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2013, 02:23:15 PM »
amazing how when i was young... reading seemed so difficult because my vocabulary was  so limited.  now it seems so much easier to understand/read new concepts w/o rereading as often.   ;D

AOZ

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2013, 09:40:42 AM »
daughter 1 holding daughter 2 in her lap.  they were listening to and watching psy's new music video on youtube... the really bad song where psy's mean to girls.  ... yeah that one....

as the music started... daughter 1 started moving side to side... then daughter 2 moved her shoulders up and down.... lols.   ;D  :2funny:  priceless.

AOZ

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2013, 03:45:16 PM »
looking forward to new years already.  all nieces will come... to pov pob and hais lug txaj.  can't wait to hear their voices! 

and their grandmas will be there.  women from 3 generations... making memories. 

Advertisements