Advertisement

Author Topic: Truth be told....  (Read 1816 times)

Ruby

Truth be told....
« on: October 11, 2012, 06:23:47 PM »
Things have not fallen into place yet, not the way I imagined it would be before taking on such a huge responsibility .  But as much as I hope and pray that it's negative, a part of me wishes that it will be positive.  Because if there's one thing I want more in this world, it's to be a mother.   

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ruby

Re: Truth be told....
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 11:52:43 PM »
That feeling of relief turned disgust when you find out that you are not pregnant after all; and all that weight gain is just due to you getting fatter.  :-[

supadupac

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 08:43:47 AM »
That feeling of relief turned disgust when you find out that you are not pregnant after all; and all that weight gain is just due to you getting fatter.  :-[

being a male, i feel like that everytime i am on a scale

Ruby

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 10:40:20 AM »
being a male, i feel like that everytime i am on a scale

Ha! At least people don't say anything when men gain weight.  :-[

Lavender

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 02:52:42 PM »
Things have not fallen into place yet, not the way I imagined it would be before taking on such a huge responsibility .  But as much as I hope and pray that it's negative, a part of me wishes that it will be positive.  Because if there's one thing I want more in this world, it's to be a mother.   
Keep trying.  It will happen, just don't give up.

My sister did the egg and sperm planting and she's now due soon.  :)

Ruby

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 03:05:15 PM »
I haven't gone to dentist in one...two..... ...FOURTEEN YEARS!! 

It began with my parents losing medi-cal benefits for me and my siblings as children, and then being a broke college student who couldn't afford dental insurance, which continued into broke intern who couldn't afford dental insurance.  And now that I am employed with dental insurance, I can't get pass the embarrassment to go.  What will the dentist say?  :( 

Advertisements