Advertisement

Author Topic: Behind the smile...  (Read 2168 times)

harmony

Behind the smile...
« on: October 19, 2012, 06:30:06 AM »
Here I am as I walk this path alone wondering what the future holds. After all these years of tribulation and war within my own life, I finally see the open road. Always having to do things to please everyone else except myself. Standing by the rules to be good and do good, yet I get nothing in return, but to only be blamed for others wrong doings. I have come to realized that it doesn't matter what you do for some and how hard you strive to please them, it'll never be good enough. Therefore, I have given up long time ago. What is the use of pleasing those who won't appreciate you. So tired of living life that others wants me to live, so tired of living a life filled with daily arguements and frustration, tired of living a life with ppl who can't get along with one another, but to only despise and stab eachohter on the back every chance that they get. Yet, I am the one to be blamed.

Some ppl won't and can't take accountability for their actions, yet can only point their fingers to others, so they can justify their actions. If outsiders choose to believe you and not knowing the history of our life, so be it. But, hopefully the next person in your life will be able to enjoy the coaster ride as you'd probably learned to do good from the mistakes you made with me.

I only have one wish and that is that life treats you kind as the road for me is unknown, but however the pages of life opens for me, I am willing to accept. At least I am with those who truly loves me and supports me, my mind and soul can be at peace and I don't feel like a wreck from the sorrows of my heart.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

proudlao

Re: Behind the smile...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 06:34:45 AM »
Realization and acceptance is a good start into a new path. Most do as well but they do not have the will power to move on, I wish you good luck and safe journey. May you find the one who truly appreciates you.

harmony

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 07:03:50 AM »
I don't believe that there is and will be anyone here for me in this lifetime. If I have to walk this path alone and grow old alone, I am willing to accept it. I don't want to make the same mistake and fall into the same situation. After all these years, I believe the life in me has died along with my heart as it has become numb to the world. Putting up this smile to hide all that was true.

Some ppl thrive on misery and because they are miserable, they want to drag you along for their joy ride. Sorry, I have finally realized that his joy ride is not for me. I need something that is stable, calm and steady and I am not a fool no more. Being a fool wasn't because I was being dumb, but because I had all this love I gave up for him. I built my world around him because I cared and loved him. I was willing to do anything for us, but the harder I tried, the harder he tugged on the rope to choke me. I was willing to give up everything, but I am not willing to give up my life for anyone who isn't worth giving it up for. Why should I die for someone who only cared about himself and what makes him happy when he could care less for the happines of those who loved him.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 07:18:41 AM by harmony »

Like this post: -1

proudlao

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 07:12:34 AM »
You haven't giving up on yourself when you realized what the world you were in, so don't tell yourself anything negative or lock yourself from another soul who may be just around the corner. Sometimes when you least expect something or someone great comes along. Trust me on this.

harmony

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 10:51:22 PM »
Aww harmony. I'll just leave this here for you:

thank you.  :'(

harmony

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 09:03:57 AM »
10/20/12

Okay.. so i have no life. lol.. People are out to new years, out to the clubs and partying away and low and behold i am here at home. I've been up since the crack of dawn trying to get some papers done and just being bored. Oh well.. best enjoy the boringness while it lasts..lol..

Anyways, sitting at home with my baby niece. She is the cutest little thing everrrr.. My dad is ill so he's also home with us. It's good to see my dad smile again. It's been a long time since I've seen him smile. I'm glad I get the chance to spend some quality time with him. Anddd.. my mom, she is so funny, I love hearing her stories about her childhood through her teens and when she met my dad.  The stories are absolutely hilarious. I am glad that she is able to share her memories with me, as I enjoy every moment of it.

I love my parents, they are the two people who have supported me, even though they don't always agree with my decisions, they have always been there for me, through thick and thin and especially when I am absolutely at my worst and lowest. I don't think I could have been blessed with more loving parents. I am so glad that they are still here with me. I don't know what I would do without them. "LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD".

« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 06:38:26 PM by harmony »

harmony

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 10:11:52 AM »

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 12:39:53 AM by harmony »

harmony

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 11:07:16 AM »
This one is for all the girls who's had a broken heart. Don't ever let anyone take you for granted and take away your pride and dignity. Be strong and stand proud of who you are, respect and love yourself first.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 11:09:38 AM by harmony »

Advertisements