Advertisement

Author Topic: The poor deer  (Read 7193 times)

proudlao

Re: The poor deer
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2012, 06:59:09 AM »
Friday, December 17, 2012

We hit a deer tonight.  He fell to the ground.  I stopped the car and about to get out, but he got up and ran away.  The poor thing; he got hurt badly.  :'( 

I was driving and looking straight ahead.  He ran from our right side right infront of the car.   :-\

This happened to me twice. I feel for them too, we are taking away their home.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

HisBaby

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2012, 10:35:51 AM »

This happened to me twice. I feel for them too, we are taking away their home.
Yes, it's too sad. 

HisBaby

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2012, 10:36:54 AM »
It snowed.  How beautiful it has become. 

HisBaby

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2012, 10:39:10 AM »
I just went to bed a few hours ago and this morning I am back to PH again.  Ehehehehe someday a man is going call me psycho. 

It's already 10:38 AM; I only done reading 9 slides.  My mind and energy are not meant for school work anymore.  :-\

HisBaby

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2012, 02:27:40 PM »
So I started reading at 10 AM this morning and I just got done with my two chapters of reading.  I decided to skip reading the entire chapters.  I just read the PowerPoint presentations.  Yep, it took me that long to finish 100 slides.  I tried this method of reading just the PP presentations, and I did okay on the test.  It also saves time.  So....I'm being lazy and with the short time I have, I take the shortcut today.  ;D  I hope I will do okay on tomorrow's test.  ;D

HisBaby

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2012, 02:38:45 PM »
On this restless Sunday, the snow is beautifully falling nonstop.  As I watch them fallen gently from the gloomy sky, my heart cries for you in silence.  I may walk a million miles, but my heart will always find its way to you.  I wonder if my name has a place in your heart. I wonder if you do miss me.

The past may already become history between you and I, but you continue to remain presently with me. Though I've said good-bye, but my heart still yarns for you.

HisBaby

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2012, 02:47:35 PM »
I love you so.  Many thoughts came to mind.....shall I part forever or shall I remain by your side for life is short.  I should treasure the moment with you, the opportunity to be your best friend, but my heart is aching in growing of much pain.  What am I to do?   

I am not selfish....I simply just want to be the only woman in your heart.  And that's all I ever ask.....but it is an impossible not even in my dream. 

You are my everything.  When I am with you, I live life as if there's no tomorrow.  Life is beautiful whether it is rainy or sunny.  I would give up everything just for you.  And now I can only imagine of climbing the highest mountain screaming for your name because you are the only thing I have. 

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 03:01:36 PM by HisBaby »

HisBaby

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2012, 02:56:53 PM »
Baby, I said I no longer jealous over you....but deep down, I am growing in pain.  I don't know how much longer I can endure the pain.  I try hard to have a big heart and to have patience just so I can be with you until the end.  Being with you I am in pain, being without you....I am lost.  What am I to do? 

I know...my heart speaks thousands of times to you.  I am not seeking your empathy.  Someday....I might be one of the women that you called "psycho".   Oh....I wish my heart has the will to leave you and erase you completely from my mind and soul.  I don't ever want you to see me going psycho over the love that I have for you.  I just want to be your sweet girl. 

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 03:03:23 PM by HisBaby »

HisBaby

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2012, 03:11:23 PM »
Hnub kuv nco tus neeg kuv hlub.  Xav zaj twg los lub sij hawm tsis tig rov qab.  Xav zaj twg los nws lub siab twb yog luag tug lawm.   :-\

HisBaby

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2012, 01:57:12 AM »
It is okay to feel jealous toward someone whom we come to love. Heck I know that I have a jealous heart too but I am trying very hard to hide it.  We all have our moment of weakness.
Sometimes I feel that it's best to be friends, so that there's no jealousy. 

HisBaby

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2012, 02:02:58 AM »
Today I have spent 13 hours on my homework.  I took 5 hours to read and then 8 hours to do 20 problems.  My lowest grade for the class, 76%.   :-\

Yesterday I also spent the entire day doing my homework.  I finally figured out my mistakes and was able to get them all right.  That was something worth spending my whole day for. 

Still have lots to do yet until the end of this week.  I will need the entire day tomorrow to finish this project. 

These days I am having less and less motivation on my school work.  Kuv dhuav kev kawm ntawv tiag tiag li lawm os.  :-X

HisBaby

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2012, 02:07:16 AM »
Qhia kuv seb yog tim kuv los tim nws? 

Tsis muaj leej twg xav nyob hauv lub tsev uas tus pojniam muaj lub siab luv thiab tsuas hnov cem tas li xwb.  Tsis muaj leej twg uas xav nyob hauv lub tsev uas ntxhov nyho dej num tsis muaj tus pab ua. 

If only we all know our responsiblitie s, no one would have to scold at anyone else, and we would live in peace. 

HisBaby

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2012, 02:10:29 AM »
I'm feeling guilty because he chose to watch football and now he is sholveling in the middle of the night because of my madness. 

Perhaps I should just remain in silence.  Lets get a divorce.   :-\

HisBaby

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2012, 02:17:43 AM »
The weekend has gone by fast.  I wish that weekends never end.  Will I fly back to my cage and let my heart be trapped again? 

laib_laus

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2012, 07:56:56 AM »
From the beginning it was never yours
Does matter how hard you try to hold on
To a heart that ache as well maybe broken
But your minds, your soul shall never be out spoken
With the love you still endure
Take this as a learning lesson
Never hold any grudge and never take as a token
We live and we learn from our mistake
Never or less, never show how much your heart aches?
Maybe it’s for the better good, even for your sake
And maybe it’s time for you to take a break

Advertisements