Advertisement

Author Topic: Song Dedications Thread  (Read 39546 times)

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
Re: Song Dedications Thread
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2014, 01:13:16 AM »
I'm just searching for some Hmong music because I've been longing to hear a good Hmong song lately.  I don't know...maybe because it's summer and it's just that time again where I need to feel the beautiful melodies of my Hmong root...

...then I found this song and I just thought....wha t a great song!

It would be great with some strings and a beat to move the song but his vocals is good besides the unclear Hmong. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqDx1INdDek#

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 01:36:30 PM by sunrain »

Like this post: 0
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Adverstisement

diamondgirl

« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2014, 12:16:54 AM »
Dedicated to all the single people.  :)

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2014, 12:33:35 AM »
"...I only trust in the things I feel...some may say that is strange..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHqjZD3lb4M#ws

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 01:36:47 PM by sunrain »

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

minorcharacter

« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2014, 07:59:45 AM »
A shout out to the one woman in my life that's always been there.  My mom.

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2014, 01:26:17 PM »
This song speaks to me...a dedication to all who is going through a hard time, struggling, and need a guiding light...love.. ..<3

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 01:30:33 PM by sunrain »

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2014, 12:59:40 AM »
Have you tried exploring deep to the unknown journey within the love of your life?  The love ones who are there right next to you right now channeling warmth into the cold ceiling; piecing each shattered dishes that was thrown; wiping away the dirt that has clouded the window blocking all the lights; sweeping the meaningless old past of dust out the door; rearranging the furniture to make room and space for hope; and crying out in silence for you to hold on but you cannot hear them.  Have you?

Turn around and look at them right now.  Find it in the bottom of your heart to love...really love...truly love...before this song becomes you. 

« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 01:14:57 AM by sunrain »

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2014, 01:18:46 AM »
I actually like Jamie Foxx's song "Storm."  Sexy and baby making song right here... ;)

Listen to the song first ya!

« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 03:19:21 PM by sunrain »

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2014, 03:44:04 PM »
I was listening to this song in the car while the Hub was driving and he was not feeling it.  He wanted to listen to his usual 90s Thai music and I ain't feeling that.  So I was like "NO!"  He started to complain about why I listen to stuff I don't even understand.  And then...

*dims the lights down*
*cackle*

I was really thinking about saving the world.  What?  Saving the world?  What?  Well, hold your horses!  You see, I was really talking about my Hub's world (which is also part of mine too) and what he's going through...keke .  Currently he's not feeling too happy about his position as a brother to his own brothers.  He feels he's let them down.  He is the one with an education, the one who has moved on with his life...away from the family and into the desert of abyss.  This road has been lonely.  A road that only he would know and  the only one that can fight it.  What strength does he has now or so he ponders.  What enlightenment has he discovered?  What now...what is there...lost of hope...and lost of himself.

Pulling open the cork of his flask, he swallowed the last of what was left.  In his dusty old pocket, there I am; lying in worn twisted filaments.  He takes me out and wipes me around the open rim to soak in the last few drops.  Then he sweeps me across his face and onto his neck where he wrapped me.  As I lie there, the gust of sand pierces through me at every angle to detach me off.  The light of sun scorched my fragile threads shriveling in pain.  I am losing in this battle and do not know if I will survive long enough to retain the moisture.  I must not give up, for he breaths because of me.  I must continue to fight for I am his breather and shoulder him through to the oasis.

And so after telling Hub this, he didn't like that I wasn't a human woman because then that would had been the better choice...LOL.. .men, I tell ya...:P

So now I dedicate this song to you all who are on a journey to find yourself, your story, your own adventure to tell...

Btw...I really love this kind of music and this artist is so awesome.

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

minorcharacter

« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2014, 04:07:08 PM »

OMG awesome do you play Dragon Nest?!  I love awe inspiring music from video games.  I'm a big fan of this song, and here's to you.

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2014, 06:58:56 PM »
OMG awesome do you play Dragon Nest?!  I love awe inspiring music from video games.  I'm a big fan of this song, and here's to you.

Hehe...actuall y I do not play Dragon Nest.  I love game soundtracks... especially when they are that awesome.  Love the song you posted...heck yeah!

And so...here's a song from Ariana Grande called "Why Try." 

Sometimes in relationships. ..this is who we are to each other because sometimes..."Babe, I just don't give a damn!"  But then...at the end of the day, it's like..."I'm glad you put me in check like that...even though I was super pissed off," or "I love it when you hold my hand to sleep even when you are angry and don't even wanna look at me," or "When you give me the silent treatment, you still write small notes here and there to remind me of little minor small things that I may forget because you love..."

A dedication to all couples out there who knows what I'm talking about!

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

minorcharacter

« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2014, 04:27:09 PM »
Hehe...actually I do not play Dragon Nest.  I love game soundtracks... especially when they are that awesome.  Love the song you posted...heck yeah!

You need to catch these guys when they come to your town.  Saw them twice and it was life changing.

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2014, 03:18:42 PM »
You need to catch these guys when they come to your town.  Saw them twice and it was life changing.

Ahhh...nice nice.  You know I've been digging through to find some very nice orchestra guys performing all these legend game soundtracks... very cool!  Life changing aye...awesome, do share.

It was so sad to see my uncle go...and it reminded me that we're only here for awhile.  Gosh!  Come to think of it...we really need to welcome peace to live and prosper within ourselves to the family and friends we have or made over the years.  I received a card from a co-worker that says, "There is no remedy for love but to keep on loving more."

Peb ua neeg nyob, yeej muaj kev txhawj xeeb thiab kev nyuaj siab ntau yam.  Tus txom nyem siab lo muaj, tus txom nyem tsis muaj noj haus lo muaj.  Txawm yuav muaj npaum li cas lo, thov sib hlub tiag tiag.  Ib ntsais muag xwb, ib tug yeej mus zuj zus.  Lub sijhawm tsis tos li nawb.  Yog yuav hlub ces yeej meem hlub. Yog yuav qhia yeej meem ua tibzoo qhia.  Txhob cem cem tus neeg muaj mob nkeeg li ub li no.  Ua tib zoo tu, plhws, thiab hlub xwb.  Txoj kev hais lus phem thiab lub tswvyim phem cov los tom thiab nkaug tib neeg, muaj pov tseg.  Koj yeej meem zais siab thiab ua phem, koj yeej txov koj tus kheej xwb.  Sawv daws yeej xav tau kom tau nyob rau txoj kev thaj yeeb.

While driving to work this song came on.  This song is about a love relationship between a man and woman.  But there in my car as I was driving, I thought of many relationship.  A relationship between a mother/father and a child.  A relationship between a stranger to another.  A relationship between brother/sister to another.  Though there may be another perfect song more suited...oh well...here's the song I heard today.

"...we can save tomorrow if we try..."

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Redemption

« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2014, 01:09:43 AM »
To all my homies from TinyChat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBb-ympF99o#ws (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 01:13:00 AM by Redemption »

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2014, 01:35:57 PM »
When you find that somebody...the re's no need to be ashame of what's cycling around in your mind and heart.  It's passion and it's a good thing.  Don't stop! 

Even if you both are just chillaxing at home...one on the computer...the other in the other room doing something else...enjoy each other's presence under one roof.

When you can smell the scent of lemongrass and chicken broth sweeping under the front door as you look for your keys...you know what's up!  Be happy someone is thinking about you and keeping the house warm.

When the weather decides it's not ready to be nice but there's maintenance that needs to be done he's working those sweats outside...he's the man up in these streets and you know it.

When you get some alone time together, don't be afraid to show it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgFiWGIVP6s#ws (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

HmoobTejTub

« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2014, 10:52:03 AM »
Rau koj niam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAYfr_9Ko8M# (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Advertisements