Advertisement

Author Topic: Do you believe in reincarnation?  (Read 48189 times)

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: Do you believe in reincarnation?
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2015, 03:45:12 PM »
Looks like
Why your asking me, that is irrelevant. I am asking you since you know. You claim reincarnation is real, so prove it. Prove to me that it is real by seeing if their memories are back.

You haven't answered my question, instead you are just trying to avoid the question.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2015, 04:43:39 PM »
Since you haven't got a clue what a straw man argument is, read this.

A straw man is a common reference argument and is an informal fallacy based on the representation of an opponent's argument.

Try reading my post before making a straw man argument. I'll try one more time to see if you will read it and not make another straw man argument. Place is irrelevant, it's the reward or punishment that matters. The whole point is to learn and know if you were good or bad.

I'll ask again, would you like to be rape every day for the rest of your life as long as you are being told that it's a reward?

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 04:47:36 PM by dogmai »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2015, 05:59:39 PM »
This is what Shamanism claim:

When we die, we all go to the same place. It doesn't matter whether you are good or evil, as long we all go to the same place when we die. That's the flaw in shamanism. This is my argument and you totally miss the punchline.

This is what Shamanism claim:

When we die, we all go to the same place. It doesn't matter whether you are good or evil, as long we all go to the same place when we die. That's the flaw in shamanism. This is my argument and you totally miss the punchline.

There is NO justice in shamanism. All rapist, murderers, pacifist, church goers, atheist--they all go to the same place.

I'm a Christian and I find this to be flawed. I rebuke Shamanism to claim that we all go to the same place, AKA: the ancestors.

I have not yet seen any good evidence for shamanism to prove that their religion holds the truth.

You totally failed the punchline and not understanding your own religion. What a shame. Have you not heard about the elders who told you that you were going to your ancestors when you die? Please, reread your own background before you come and not understanding my attacks.

I pray you are not ignorant. Shamanism has no justice! :police:

You must be desperate for writing all those posts. I can see that you took a lot of effort into those posts, unfortunately for you, there's one big problem, how does this disprove reincarnation?

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2015, 04:32:17 AM »

How am I avoiding your question? That question is irrelevant dude.

You just answered your own question. You think that the question is irrelevant that's why you never answered it. In regards to my question about memories, claiming that someone not remembering their past life is not evidence for disproving reincarnation. Reincarnation does not require people to recall their memories of the past life. So if I don't remember what I did on February 13, 2013, does that mean that I didn't exist on that particular date?

Buddhism and the truth is, their documentation doesn't apply to science. I could go on with the list and I HOPE you're not like the Step-Brothers who epically failed on their job interview. I ask you and you start to ask ME like this section between the blonde lady and them?:.

How can you go on with the list when there was never a list to begin with? You cannot claim that something doesn't apply to science and not give any evidence to back up that claim. All you did was give opinions of why you think reincarnation isn't real.

BTW, referencing the bible, god, or anything of Christianity belief for that matter, is irrelevant. That's not science.

Look, I am attacking Buddhism and you're suppose to defend it. Well, where are your defense?

When someone throws straw man arguments and fallacies at their opponents, it takes longer to to defend their side. I must first defend against your ridiculous and BS claims. BTW, your claims of evidence against were refuted and again, yet you kept repeating it over and over using it as evidence. Now do you see why not much evidence was presented yet? (Rhetorical question by the way.) This post wouldn't have been necessary if you didn't use any irrelevant, straw man arguments, fallacies, etc.

I just SAID IT! Are you that SLOW? You CANNOT remember who you were and were before. Am I right?

If you are that DUMB, I have answered the question already that DISPROVE reincarnation. You cannot remember who you were and were before.

Once again, you've just proved yourself wrong by posting this. I'll explain it in a simple and SLOW way so you can hopefully understand. Your argument failed before, repeating it numerous times doesn't make it true. This argument was refuted above. Now for you proving yourself wrong, here's the explanation. According to your logic, I am slow and dumb that's why I cannot remember. So since I cannot remember it, it's not true, or in other words, it doesn't exist. But since I can just scroll up and look, I saw that you you kept repeating yourself, so truthfully as evidence showed, you did say that. Therefore, not being able to remember one's own past life or what was being posted in this thread does not disprove reincarnation.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 05:04:46 AM by dogmai »

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2015, 12:35:08 PM »
again, if you don't believe in reincarnation. .. why does it bother you so? The only time something bothers you is if you are having doubts about your own belief.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2015, 07:57:12 PM »
hmmm...I thought I was in the wrong thread.  I flipped to the original thread post and whoooops.  When did this thread became another, "I'm smarter than you thread."  :D

Anyway, I believe in reincarnation.  Maybe it's more like, I have faith in reincarnation.  Perhaps it's, I hope to be reincarnated into a better version of me.  ;)

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2015, 10:15:17 PM »
May you quote my stuff to be evident? I prefer you to quote my stuff so I may see where I hit the wrong button.

There are too many to list all of them. Even after I explained it so many times before why it can't be use as evidence, you still wouldn't accept it, so why bother? And just to point out what I'm talking about, even though you probably still won't accept it, here is a one of your quote after I explained it.

How can you do good in life by cutting the cycle. In the bible, God declared that man cannot recover from its own sin. Only God can save them. It's like your voting to lose your own rights, to which all American people did when Habeus Corpus was activated.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2015, 10:54:20 PM »
I guess you didn't get the punch line. If you're defending Buddhism, then you should answer my question. If you ask for Christianity, I will answer the best that I can do.

Since it's not about Christianity, why are you always bringing it up? And I didn't ask about Christianity, I asked about your belief in accordance to your moral standards.

That's my whole point. You ask me if I know Buddhism like a scholar from head to toe. I only know of what I know about Buddhism and their points.

And this is my whole point. You only see what you want to see, and not for what it is. With you being like this, that's why you usually used the same old tactic of putting your own conclusions about what others say, to try and weaken their arguments. A clear example is what you commented above. I never asked you if you knew Buddhism like a scholar, and yet, there it is. And since you admit to not knowing much about Buddhism, why sweep aside the new information of what Buddhism is that is being taught to you?

. It may be bias; however, it's better than being an ignorant who talks something out from its own ass.

Nice punch line. It's the irony that is good about it. I actually like this one because it describes exactly who you are and/or what you are doing. Admitting that you don't know much about Buddhism, then writing your punch line pretty much concludes this debate.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2015, 11:06:07 PM »
I don't have doubts in my beliefs. The only thing that I doubt is other world religion, like this one. Shamanism can be destroyed into bits. All you need is to get an educated man to stand there, destroy the religion with a few words, and get them to your side. Thanks to science...

As for Reincarnation, that has been destroyed by scientists. Again, you cannot have an infinite regression of reincarnation. That wouldn't make any sense in science nor philosophy. If you can prove that reincarnation is real, then I would like to see it. If you cannot prove it, then just don't believe it.

Thank God, I am thankful for learning about Apologetics. It is the educated that destroys the uneducated with big threats. Thank America...duck YEAH, LOL!  :2funny: :knuppel2:

Looks like your arguments getting refuted over and over again proves the statement true.  O0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2015, 11:07:35 PM »
^

M'own

O0

^
^

Double M'OWN!   O0 O0

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2015, 01:18:08 AM »
Well, u have to. If u don't, then it shows the lack of showing work in my forum on this section. Show ur work and stop being lazy. Just do it like how I do it. I quit people all the time.

Well, it looks like you are lacking the work that you are talking about. I showed you many times already and if you are too lazy to look at it then there is no point wasting my time in reposting it.

On the black quote, where did I say that literally? In fact, I only studied on what I know, not what I want to know. There's a difference between ignorant vs. curiosity kills the cat. I am the cat and I don't give a duck if I gossip and spoil knowledge to the world, even IF the government wants me dead.

Are you claiming that I am ignorant? Re-read again. I am bias. Even you are bias. That's normal. Ignorant is not normal; Ignorant people are like the racist bigots who got no education in anything. In fact, they lack evidence to prove their claim.

ignorant
[ig-ner-uh nt]
adjective
lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact

That definition fits you perfectly. Even though you lack information on reincarnation, you refused to learn more from others.

Where? On that black spot? That's not evidence. Where? Can you at least point at it?

It's been listed, and I've explained it more than once, so show the work and look for it.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2015, 01:32:11 AM »
In fact, I only studied on what I know, not what I want to know.

Exactly my point. You refuse to study on what you don't know. You don't know what reincarnation really is and yet you refused to learn more about it. That fits your example of racist bigots. They based information on a particular race/ethnic group on the information that they know. They refuse to learn more on the information they should know..

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2015, 01:19:27 AM »
You have to repost it. This is my forum. And if you don't show your valid work by reposting again, I am sorry. Again, reincarnation diminishes morality. If you have so many chances to redeem your self, how can you? I mean, it's like The Notebook movie, where you try so hard to redeem their soul when you know there is no hope. Look, you have 1 life and that life is it. Do you REALLY believe that the dalai lama is who he really claim to be? Do you have any evidence? Because in Christ, God declared that we have one life. In fact, Buddhism has no scientific evidence to prove that reincarnation is true. Also, they also believe that the universe is eternal when Mr. Hubble, the father of the microwave telescope had discovered the Big Bang. Have you not seen William Lane Craig and John Lennox who literally destroyed atheism? In fact, all buddhist are too chicken to debate against Christianity and all religion. It's like blind faith = you were married on the first day without knowing who is this person is.

I don't mind if I attack you and if someone ask me, "Well then, who created God?" Well, you cannot have an infinite regression like that God created that God would be nonsense. There wouldn't be a beginning. In fact, knowing the beginning is POINTLESS when you have an infinite regression. That wouldn't be science; that would lead to false scientific fact. Speaking about infinite regression, that sounds a lot like reincarnation. How many times were you born? If you don't know, then your belief is invalid. I have shown my evidence to you through philosophy  and logic. I'd say, all scientist who debated against John Lennox were destroyed by him. I mean, even Richard Dawkins, the greatest atheist, lost so shamefully to his audience. Almost everyone in that debate are bias. I'd even prove that bias vs. ignorant are different. It's like saying narrow truth vs. passive truth.

One more thing...buddhi sm leads to materialism which it has been refuted by Christians like Frank Turek and Norman Geisler.

I could give you this:

http://www.impantokratoros.gr/dogma-reincarnation.en.aspx

Hahaha.

More evidence to add to the list that you are ignorant. When one knows that they have lost a debate, they use the escape hatch.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2015, 01:30:39 AM »
You can say kiss goodbye to materialism since it does sound a lot like reincarnation by studying the infinite regression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gKDP6R0jqc

Looks like you just admitted defeat.

This is what happens to Buddhism since it branched off from Hinduism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWwxr9FfdWw

Hahaha.

Now you're resorting to special pleading?

Don't worry, you don't need to say that you lost the debate, you're actions already showed it. Hey, look at the bright side, you don't have to come up with bullshit evidence anymore. O0

Advertisements