Advertisement

Author Topic: Sadness  (Read 1071 times)

Sinocard

Sadness
« on: May 23, 2013, 11:42:03 PM »
Nights like this I miss you. You were always full of energy, wisdom and kindness. Everything seems empty without you. The sky maybe dark but you are my guiding star. Always watching over me, I miss you.... Grandfather one day I'll come and see you again before I part from this earth.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

proudlao

Re: Sadness
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 06:32:18 AM »
You got me sad now, I never knew my grandfather.  :'(

Sinocard

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 09:45:26 AM »
I lost my grandfather more then 10 years ago. I know he's been watching over me. I haven't been able to return to CA to isit his grave.

proudlao

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 10:07:15 AM »
I know how you feel, I knew my grandmother for a short period of time. When she passed in Cal I never got the chance to be there and I have yet to returned to Cali.

I have that feeling too when we bad things overlooked us, I have that sense of her and my dad being there with me.

Sinocard

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 01:51:31 AM »
It's harder for me to visit my grandmother. Tha last time i went to see her abot 10 yrs ago she couldnt even recognize me. It's disheartening to see someone you care about go through Alzheimer. She'll look at me for a while and then ask who i was. Then in rare occassions she'll recognize me but she couldnt remember my name.

Advertisements