Advertisement

Author Topic: I Hate Hmong Girls  (Read 41351 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: I Hate Hmong Girls
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2013, 12:21:36 PM »
Yup, with all my writings.  Big Bang Theory, How I met yo mother, two broke girls, anime... :D

I see.   O0   I was also referring to your...ummm... .other poems.   ;)   ;)   :D   Hehehe.   :P

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Json

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2013, 12:52:46 PM »
I see.   O0   I was also referring to your...ummm... .other poems.   ;)   ;)   :D   Hehehe.   :P
Ummmmm, no comment.  I plead the fifth.  U guess.   :-[

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2013, 01:03:56 PM »
Ummmmm, no comment.  I plead the fifth.  U guess.   :-[

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're very imaginative in that area.   ;D    ;)

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2013, 01:15:27 PM »
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're very imaginative in that area.   ;D    ;)
I like your answer, I'll go with that.  Imaginative in that particular field, yes I am.  Wham, bamm, thank ya ma'am.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2013, 04:21:03 PM »
I like your answer, I'll go with that.  Imaginative in that particular field, yes I am.  Wham, bamm, thank ya ma'am.   O0

Hahaha.   I will always give people the benefit of the doubt unless they give me reason to think otherwise.   ;D    ;)

Json

« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2013, 10:49:13 PM »
Hahaha.   I will always give people the benefit of the doubt unless they give me reason to think otherwise.   ;D    ;)
I will not disappoint you.  No lie.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2013, 08:50:41 AM »
I will not disappoint you.  No lie.   O0

Hehehe.  Awww...that's sweet.   ;)   So we're still waiting for your next poem and your readings....   ;D 

Json

« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2013, 09:00:29 AM »
Hehehe.  Awww...that's sweet.   ;)   So we're still waiting for your next poem and your readings....   ;D 
Who's waiting?  Both of y'all?  I think my next piece will be something nice for that special lady, whoever she may be.  She needs to know that I'm her ninja.  :)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2013, 10:49:03 AM »
Who's waiting?  Both of y'all?  I think my next piece will be something nice for that special lady, whoever she may be.  She needs to know that I'm her ninja.  :)

I don't know about the other one but I thought it was TH, BB, and moi. Whatever happened to you reading your poems?  ;D   :P

Json

« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2013, 10:58:27 AM »
I don't know about the other one but I thought it was TH, BB, and moi. Whatever happened to you reading your poems?  ;D   :P
Don't you mean all of us reading.  I'm not ready yet.  Probably just do some introductions.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2013, 12:00:14 PM »
Don't you mean all of us reading.  I'm not ready yet.  Probably just do some introductions.

I'm not sure about all reading since I can only speak for myself.    You'll have to check with the other ladies.    ;D   If you wanted introductions, let me be the first to introduce myself.....hi, Json.  We're trouble.   Now that we got that out of the way, you should be able to read comfortably to us.  Hehehe.  :D   ;D   ;)

Json

« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2013, 12:23:23 PM »
I'm not sure about all reading since I can only speak for myself.    You'll have to check with the other ladies.    ;D   If you wanted introductions, let me be the first to introduce myself.....hi, Json.  We're trouble.   Now that we got that out of the way, you should be able to read comfortably to us.  Hehehe.  :D   ;D   ;)
I'm sure they will participate.  I know y'all Trouble but which is which.  I need some voice recognition.  Hopefully soon.  Also, I need more pieces to share besides those dirty ones.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2013, 12:37:09 PM »
I'm sure they will participate.  I know y'all Trouble but which is which.  I need some voice recognition.  Hopefully soon.  Also, I need more pieces to share besides those dirty ones.   ;D

You don't need to tell us apart, you just need to read.  Hahaha.   :P   Yeah, I agree with you about some of your poems.....list ening to them would put a blush to our faces.   ;D    :D    ;)

Json

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2013, 01:15:21 PM »
You don't need to tell us apart, you just need to read.  Hahaha.   :P   Yeah, I agree with you about some of your poems.....list ening to them would put a blush to our faces.   ;D    :D    ;)
;D You are right.  I don't need to know which is which.  Keeps me thinking and I at least have a 50/50% chance of getting it right.   :D. Maybe I should read a dirty one first, just to break the ice.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2013, 01:46:15 PM »
;D You are right.  I don't need to know which is which.  Keeps me thinking and I at least have a 50/50% chance of getting it right.   :D. Maybe I should read a dirty one first, just to break the ice.   O0

Hehehe.  True, you would have a 50/50 chance.   ;D   It's up to you what you want to read but not the one that was moved, that one was....uhhhh.. ....a bit much for me.   :2funny:    :D

Advertisements