Advertisement

Author Topic: I Hate Hmong Girls  (Read 41303 times)

Json

Re: I Hate Hmong Girls
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2013, 07:16:55 PM »
Hehehe.  True, you would have a 50/50 chance.   ;D   It's up to you what you want to read but not the one that was moved, that one was....uhhhh.. ....a bit much for me.   :2funny:    :D
So would you correct me if I picked the wrong you?  Maybe I'll read some nicer and gradually move on to the ones that make you feel uneasy.   O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2013, 08:34:10 PM »
So would you correct me if I picked the wrong you?  Maybe I'll read some nicer and gradually move on to the ones that make you feel uneasy.   O0

Or we could both be on.   >:D   But of course, I would let you know.   ;D    ;)   You could also read the more risque ones then gradually go to the nicer ones.....that way, you'd end up on a good note.    :D   ;D    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2013, 09:12:17 PM »
Or we could both be on.   >:D   But of course, I would let you know.   ;D    ;)   You could also read the more risque ones then gradually go to the nicer ones.....that way, you'd end up on a good note.    :D   ;D    :P
That is kind of you to let me know which one you are but I think its best to let me wonder.  I prefer tthe enigmatic situation.  I do want to end up on a good note.  I want y'all to hang up with nice thoughts at the end of the day.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2013, 10:02:33 PM »
I'm not afraid of a snake
Dreams are what you make
This will not be true
And I will not be due
You may try to jinx
But there are a few kinks
It is just in fun
And this poem is done

:D    ;D    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2013, 10:57:47 PM »
I'm not afraid of a snake
Dreams are what you make
This will not be true
And I will not be due
You may try to jinx
But there are a few kinks
It is just in fun
And this poem is done

:D    ;D    :P

;D  I do like it.  Sweet dreams.  You can tell me all about it later, of how you got bitten.   :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2013, 11:17:17 PM »
;D  I do like it.  Sweet dreams.  You can tell me all about it later, of how you got bitten.   :D

>:(   :BangHead:   :knuppel2:  I told you,  not gonna happen.   :P    ;D   Let me know when you get bitten.   :2funny:     :D

MSV

« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2013, 11:42:45 PM »
Awwww. That was too cute.

Json

« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2013, 05:17:48 AM »
>:(   :BangHead:   :knuppel2:  I told you,  not gonna happen.   :P    ;D   Let me know when you get bitten.   :2funny:     :D
Muahaha, I wont get bitten by some snake because I know better not to chase after one.  I wonder where you'll get bitten. 

Json

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2013, 05:19:36 AM »
Awwww. That was too cute.
Thank ya much for reading this piece.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2013, 09:45:31 AM »
Muahaha, I wont get bitten by some snake because I know better not to chase after one.  I wonder where you'll get bitten. 

No where, that's for sure.    :booty:    ;D   If you do, I'll take the credit.    :2funny:    :P

Json

« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2013, 10:07:28 AM »
No where, that's for sure.    :booty:    ;D   If you do, I'll take the credit.    :2funny:    :P
So that's where you wanna get bit.  ;D  I will not suck the poison out.  :D. I'd be running away from snakes not towards it like you yo. :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2013, 10:42:05 AM »
So that's where you wanna get bit.  ;D  I will not suck the poison out.  :D. I'd be running away from snakes not towards it like you yo. :P

Hahaha. I should have seen that coming from you.   ;D   :P   You didn't help me then, I don't expect you to help me if it should happen.   :2funny:

Json

« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2013, 11:06:10 AM »
Hahaha. I should have seen that coming from you.   ;D   :P   You didn't help me then, I don't expect you to help me if it should happen.   :2funny:
Someone has to yell for help.  If you pass out then I may suck the poison out.  Just dont kick my family jewels when you wake up pantyless yo.   :-[  :)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2013, 12:33:39 PM »
Someone has to yell for help.  If you pass out then I may suck the poison out.  Just dont kick my family jewels when you wake up pantyless yo.   :-[  :)

:o   If that should ever happen, let the poison run its course, you don't need to assist.   :2funny:    ;D    :D

Json

« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2013, 01:02:12 PM »
:o   If that should ever happen, let the poison run its course, you don't need to assist.   :2funny:    ;D    :D
Aight then, I offered cause I'm a gentleman.   Imma mentioned this at yo eulogy too. ;D

Advertisements