Advertisement

Author Topic: I Hate Hmong Girls  (Read 42407 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: I Hate Hmong Girls
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2013, 03:14:10 PM »
Aight then, I offered cause I'm a gentleman.   Imma mentioned this at yo eulogy too. ;D

Uhhhummm.....a gentleman would not be pulling a lady's pants down, especially when they're unconscious.  You're imaginative, find some other way to remove the poison.   ;D   :P

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Json

« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2013, 03:27:20 PM »
Uhhhummm.....a gentleman would not be pulling a lady's pants down, especially when they're unconscious.  You're imaginative, find some other way to remove the poison.   ;D   :P
There isn't much I can do if I can't suck the poison out.  The only thing I can do is stop the poison from spreading.  So I'll have to tie you up to cut off circulation.    >:D. Hopefully someone will hear my cry for help.  O0. Saved yo life, you owe me now.   :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2013, 04:18:03 PM »
There isn't much I can do if I can't suck the poison out.  The only thing I can do is stop the poison from spreading.  So I'll have to tie you up to cut off circulation.    >:D. Hopefully someone will hear my cry for help.  O0. Saved yo life, you owe me now.   :D

Here's an idea, you can always just cut up a part of the clothing where the poison is then suck it out.  You don't necessarily need to take everything off.  Hehehe.   :D    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2013, 05:58:14 AM »
Here's an idea, you can always just cut up a part of the clothing where the poison is then suck it out.  You don't necessarily need to take everything off.  Hehehe.   :D    :P
Whats the point in cutting when you're wearing a skirt?  :2funny:  Also where would I find scissors?  I can't just rip yo a hole, I'm not that sfrong even though I weight train.   :D. So I have no choice but to de-panty you or tie you up. >:D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2013, 08:26:36 AM »
Whats the point in cutting when you're wearing a skirt?  :2funny:  Also where would I find scissors?  I can't just rip yo a hole, I'm not that sfrong even though I weight train.   :D. So I have no choice but to de-panty you or tie you up. >:D

First of all, I rarely where skirts/dresses.  :P    Secondly, the jeans I wear more than likely would be the destroyed type so they already have some holes or cuts in them, you won't need to tear it too much.   ;D    :D

Json

« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2013, 10:20:17 AM »
First of all, I rarely where skirts/dresses.  :P    Secondly, the jeans I wear more than likely would be the destroyed type so they already have some holes or cuts in them, you won't need to tear it too much.   ;D    :D
;D So in other words, you dress like a hood rat.  That's cool, atleast you wear some type of under garments right?  In case I accidentally rip a bigger hole than I should.  You should wear khakis instead, minus the cuts and holes.  O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2013, 10:49:54 AM »
;D So in other words, you dress like a hood rat.  That's cool, atleast you wear some type of under garments right?  In case I accidentally rip a bigger hole than I should.  You should wear khakis instead, minus the cuts and holes.  O0

I am by far not dressed like a hoodrat.  Don't even put me in that category.    :knuppel2:    ;D    I'm in a suit during the work week so I like to be somewhat relaxed on the weekends.    ;D

Json

« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2013, 11:11:44 AM »
I am by far not dressed like a hoodrat.  Don't even put me in that category.    :knuppel2:    ;D    I'm in a suit during the work week so I like to be somewhat relaxed on the weekends.    ;D
My getup is what I wear to go fish.   ;D. Never know when stripers are going to hit.  I do however GQ from time to time.   O0.  So what were you wearing when you chased that miniature snake aka worm.  :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2013, 11:22:19 AM »
My getup is what I wear to go fish.   ;D. Never know when stripers are going to hit.  I do however GQ from time to time.   O0.  So what were you wearing when you chased that miniature snake aka worm.  :2funny:

I'm not even sure......and it wasn't a worm.  Humph..   >:(     :2funny:    :P

Json

« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2013, 11:29:46 AM »
I'm not even sure......and it wasn't a worm.  Humph..   >:(     :2funny:    :P
What was I wearing?   What kind of snake was it?  Did it talk?  Do you notice any apple trees?  Where you hungry?  :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2013, 11:35:52 AM »
What was I wearing?   What kind of snake was it?  Did it talk?  Do you notice any apple trees?  Where you hungry?  :D

The important and only question you should want to know was what were you doing.....and we both know the answer to that.    :2funny:    :D    :P

Json

« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2013, 12:00:30 PM »
The important and only question you should want to know was what were you doing.....and we both know the answer to that.    :2funny:    :D    :P
What was I doing?  I'm guess you were helping me think of a subject to write about.  Another ummm...ekekeke ke...piece.   ;D :-[

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2013, 12:08:22 PM »
What was I doing?  I'm guess you were helping me think of a subject to write about.  Another ummm...ekekeke ke...piece.   ;D :-[

Did you suddenly and conveniently forget what I told you?   :knuppel2:   Thanks for nothing.   :2funny:    :P

Json

« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2013, 12:18:48 PM »
Did you suddenly and conveniently forget what I told you?   :knuppel2:   Thanks for nothing.   :2funny:    :P
You said we was.talking bout poerty stuff?   ???  Can you blame me?  I am a man.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2013, 02:51:30 PM »
You said we was.talking bout poerty stuff?   ???  Can you blame me?  I am a man.   ;D

Hahaha.   Ummm, no.  Wrong.   :D   You are a typical man.  Hehehe.    :P   I was referring to the animals.....th anks for nothing.   ;D

Advertisements