Advertisement

Author Topic: I Hate Hmong Girls  (Read 41686 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: I Hate Hmong Girls
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2013, 03:11:08 PM »
She was poisonous too.  Shed her skin like a snake.  Do you do the same too.   ;D

Isn't it obvious, I'm just like you.....we don't shed skin but we do shed...uh humm.....other things.   ;D    :D 

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Json

« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2013, 10:25:34 PM »
Isn't it obvious, I'm just like you.....we don't shed skin but we do shed...uh humm.....other things.   ;D    :D 
Ya talking bout unclothing?  Going all natural?  Bday suit?   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2013, 11:23:28 PM »
Ya talking bout unclothing?  Going all natural?  Bday suit?   O0

That's one option in regards to shedding.....t here are also hair or tears that can be shedded.   ;D    :D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2013, 11:26:43 PM »
That's one option in regards to shedding.....t here are also hair or tears that can be shedded.   ;D    :D
That too but I don't like shedding tears.  Hurts too daamm much and its salty.  Also snot running down the nose too.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2013, 11:29:55 PM »
That too but I don't like shedding tears.  Hurts too daamm much and its salty.  Also snot running down the nose too.

Hahaha.   You don't always shed tears due to pain, sometimes it's from happiness too.   ;D    ;)

Json

« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2013, 11:34:18 PM »
Hahaha.   You don't always shed tears due to pain, sometimes it's from happiness too.   ;D    ;)
Ohhhh yeah, that too.  I forgot about that.   ;D  You're a smart ninja yo, no lie. O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2013, 07:35:38 AM »
Ohhhh yeah, that too.  I forgot about that.   ;D  You're a smart ninja yo, no lie. O0

There are a couple more reasons why people may shed tears and I'm sure you've thought of them too.   ;)    ;)    ;D

Json

« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2013, 11:04:38 AM »
There are a couple more reasons why people may shed tears and I'm sure you've thought of them too.   ;)    ;)    ;D
There are things folks do.to.shed off weight.  I don't.feel like.thinking,.too much.  I think I'm just tired.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2013, 05:17:13 PM »
There are things folks do.to.shed off weight.  I don't.feel like.thinking,.too much.  I think I'm just tired.

You must be tired because you're abusing your punctuations there.   :2funny:     ;D     :D

Json

« Reply #114 on: August 12, 2013, 07:26:16 AM »
You must be tired because you're abusing your punctuations there.   :2funny:     ;D     :D
Ohhh snap, I swear I was using the space bar.  I blame my phone.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 12, 2013, 07:38:11 AM »
Ohhh snap, I swear I was using the space bar.  I blame my phone.   O0

:2funny:  You should have just agreed and said yes, it was due to being tired.   ;D   :D    ;)

Json

« Reply #116 on: August 12, 2013, 07:59:27 AM »
:2funny:  You should have just agreed and said yes, it was due to being tired.   ;D   :D    ;)
Yes, I don't remember replying at all.  I think I was sleeping in the car during while on a  trip.  Hmmmz.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 12, 2013, 08:15:55 AM »
Yes, I don't remember replying at all.  I think I was sleeping in the car during while on a  trip.  Hmmmz.

So what are you saying.....you were driving, sleeping, and posting on PH?   :2funny:   :D

Json

« Reply #118 on: August 12, 2013, 10:49:19 AM »
So what are you saying.....you were driving, sleeping, and posting on PH?   :2funny:   :D
Nooooo, my friend was driving and I was tired and bored dude.   >:(

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 12, 2013, 11:09:47 AM »
Nooooo, my friend was driving and I was tired and bored dude.   >:(

I know,  I'm just teasing ya.    ;D    :P

Advertisements