Advertisement

Author Topic: Lost Loves  (Read 48207 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Loves
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 07:52:27 PM »
Thought so.   >:D

In other words, you're saying that you agree with me.   :2funny:    ;D

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Json

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2013, 10:59:55 PM »
In other words, you're saying that you agree with me.   :2funny:    ;D
Your choice is to respect the pact, which is tied to the poet.  Therefore, you respect the poet.  In other words, you admire him.  I bet he's reading this.  You are very luck yo.  No lie.  So yes, I agree with you.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2013, 08:28:48 PM »
Your choice is to respect the pact, which is tied to the poet.  Therefore, you respect the poet.  In other words, you admire him.  I bet he's reading this.  You are very luck yo.  No lie.  So yes, I agree with you.   O0

You're mistaken.  Put on your bifocals.  :D   I said I made a pact and BECAUSE I highly respect myself and have higher standards for myself then I would not reveal who the author is.   ;D    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2013, 08:46:05 PM »
You're mistaken.  Put on your bifocals.  :D   I said I made a pact and BECAUSE I highly respect myself and have higher standards for myself then I would not reveal who the author is.   ;D    :P
You must have astigmatism or a lack of synapses.  I can't put it any simpler.  You respect yourself to respect the pact that deals with the poet and you.  Do you respect the poet?   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2013, 08:52:28 PM »
You must have astigmatism or a lack of synapses.  I can't put it any simpler.  You respect yourself to respect the pact that deals with the poet and you.  Do you respect the poet?   ;D

Respecting the pact doesn't necessarily equate to respecting the author/poet.   :D   And to reply to your question, depends on who the poet is.   >:D    :P

Json

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2013, 09:14:38 PM »
Respecting the pact doesn't necessarily equate to respecting the author/poet.   :D   And to reply to your question, depends on who the poet is.   >:D    :P
In order to get to C, you have to start with A and B.  It's linear.  So who's the poet huh?  Go ahead and reveal who he is.  Why are you yellow like a chicken?  Snake bit yo tongue?   :bootyshake:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2013, 08:50:24 AM »
In order to get to C, you have to start with A and B.  It's linear.  So who's the poet huh?  Go ahead and reveal who he is.  Why are you yellow like a chicken?  Snake bit yo tongue?   :bootyshake:

It is not always linear.....som etimes there are shortcuts that can be taken.   ;D    :P   Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.   :booty:   By the way, I'd like to say that a certain song applies to all women....no need to say anything else.   :P   And did you know that if you were to try to suck out poison from a venomous snake, you'd only be able to get about 2% of it so the person may still die.  No being a hero for you.  Hehehe.   ;D

Json

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2013, 10:44:22 AM »
It is not always linear.....som etimes there are shortcuts that can be taken.   ;D    :P   Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.   :booty:   By the way, I'd like to say that a certain song applies to all women....no need to say anything else.   :P   And did you know that if you were to try to suck out poison from a venomous snake, you'd only be able to get about 2% of it so the person may still die.  No being a hero for you.  Hehehe.   ;D
Your GPS may display it as short cut but its really the shortest distant and always the most time consuming. 
I know words dont hurt physically dummy.  I know which song you're talking about, I posted it up. 
You know imma  call 911 before I suck the poison right?   If you die then forget being a hero, I'll just take yo purse and run off like a thief.  I'm an opportunist, you're dead anyways.    :D >:D 8)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2013, 10:52:54 AM »
Your GPS may display it as short cut but its really the shortest distant and always the most time consuming. 
I know words dont hurt physically dummy.  I know which song you're talking about, I posted it up. 
You know imma  call 911 before I suck the poison right?   If you die then forget being a hero, I'll just take yo purse and run off like a thief.  I'm an opportunist, you're dead anyways.    :D >:D 8)

:2funny:   Did you just call me "dummy?"  Hehehe.   :P   That was such a cop-out.  I wouldn't say the same about mine.   :P   You'd like to believe that you're an opportunist but we both know you wouldn't because I'd come back and haunt you.    >:D    :D    :P

Json

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2013, 11:08:49 AM »
:2funny:   Did you just call me "dummy?"  Hehehe.   :P   That was such a cop-out.  I wouldn't say the same about mine.   :P   You'd like to believe that you're an opportunist but we both know you wouldn't because I'd come back and haunt you.    >:D    :D    :P
You haunt me?  That'll be awesome.  You can spy for me and we'll have loads of fun.  Just don't peek when I'm in the bath room.  When I get bored with you, I'll just kill a cow and jingle.  Problem solved.  Don't worry, I'll have bitteblue put flowers on yo grave.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2013, 11:56:50 AM »
You haunt me?  That'll be awesome.  You can spy for me and we'll have loads of fun.  Just don't peek when I'm in the bath room.  When I get bored with you, I'll just kill a cow and jingle.  Problem solved.  Don't worry, I'll have bitteblue put flowers on yo grave.   O0

My haunting wouldn't be fun and games.  I'll hide in the walls then jump out and scare you.  I bet BB would join me in scaring you too.   ;D    :P

Json

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2013, 12:56:52 PM »
My haunting wouldn't be fun and games.  I'll hide in the walls then jump out and scare you.  I bet BB would join me in scaring you too.   ;D    :P
You'll probably scare me a few times then I'll get use to it.  Bitterblue wouldn't scare me, she's too nice for those evil pranks.   I'm only afraid succubus but you won't be one so :P.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2013, 01:12:27 PM »
You'll probably scare me a few times then I'll get use to it.  Bitterblue wouldn't scare me, she's too nice for those evil pranks.   I'm only afraid succubus but you won't be one so :P.

BB would totally do it with me after she finds out you took my purse and ran for the hills.   ;D   Anyways, I wouldn't always scare you the same way, I'm very imaginative when it comes to that.   >:D    :D   :P

Json

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2013, 01:44:07 PM »
BB would totally do it with me after she finds out you took my purse and ran for the hills.   ;D   Anyways, I wouldn't always scare you the same way, I'm very imaginative when it comes to that.   >:D    :D   :P
Like I said before, kill a cow and jingle.  No more ghost.   :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2013, 03:13:03 PM »
Like I said before, kill a cow and jingle.  No more ghost.   :D

Not if you have done the person wrong.  I will not be at peace until I have my vengeance..... ..I want my purse back.   :2funny:    :D

Advertisements