Advertisement

Author Topic: Lost Loves  (Read 49037 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Loves
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2013, 09:34:14 AM »
That little stick can do some serious damage like breaking a chunk of ice.  So you figured out my plan ehh.  Imma pretend to tripl so you can catch me in yo arms.  Don't be gay and grab my pecs okay.   ;D O0

You're right,  it can break an ice cube.   :2funny:

What makes you think I would catch you?  More than likely, I'll watch you fall, laugh, and point.......ye s, it's always more funny when it happens to someone else.    ;D    :P

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Json

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2013, 09:44:49 AM »
You're right,  it can break an ice cube.   :2funny:

What makes you think I would catch you?  More than likely, I'll watch you fall, laugh, and point.......ye s, it's always more funny when it happens to someone else.    ;D    :P
That's fine.  I fall and you laugh.  I'll look up and get a nose bleed.   >:D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2013, 11:32:39 AM »
That's fine.  I fall and you laugh.  I'll look up and get a nose bleed.   >:D

And being the kind person that I am at times, I'll toss you a handkerchief.   >:D    ;D    :D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2013, 12:18:38 PM »
And being the kind person that I am at times, I'll toss you a handkerchief.   >:D    ;D    :D
Being the gentleman that I am, I'll cover my eyes with your handkerchief. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2013, 03:30:51 PM »
Being the gentleman that I am, I'll cover my eyes with your handkerchief. 

That's what I'm talking about.   I expect the unexpected but nothing like that.   ;D    :P

Json

« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2013, 04:08:58 PM »
That's what I'm talking about.   I expect the unexpected but nothing like that.   ;D    :P
You do know why I got a nose bleed right?   >:D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2013, 05:59:49 PM »
You do know why I got a nose bleed right?   >:D

Because you hit yourself with your little stick.   ;D    :P

« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 06:05:32 PM by tRouBLe »

Json

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2013, 07:04:26 PM »
Because you hit yourself with your little stick.   ;D    :P

:2funny:  Nice come back.  I give you that.  I was gonna say anime nose bleed scenario but you got me.   ;D O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2013, 02:38:05 PM »
:2funny:  Nice come back.  I give you that.  I was gonna say anime nose bleed scenario but you got me.   ;D O0

I bet I surprised you with that.   :2funny:  I know....I'm gooood.   ;D    :P

Json

« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2013, 04:49:17 PM »
I bet I surprised you with that.   :2funny:  I know....I'm gooood.   ;D    :P
I give you credit, I admit you won this small tiny battle.  You may be good but I'm greatest.   8)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2013, 05:33:53 PM »
I give you credit, I admit you won this small tiny battle.  You may be good but I'm greatest.   8)

Oh, Json, don't you know by now.....you may be the greatest but I'm the best.   >:D    ;D    :P

Json

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2013, 06:20:03 PM »
Oh, Json, don't you know by now.....you may be the greatest but I'm the best.   >:D    ;D    :P
That doesn't make any sense. :idiot2:  Are you alright?  Drank too much?  Greatness overcomes your best.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2013, 07:59:18 AM »
That doesn't make any sense. :idiot2:  Are you alright?  Drank too much?  Greatness overcomes your best.   O0

It makes total sense.  You said you were the "greatest," and I said I am the "best."  The best is better than the greatest.  ;D   :P

Json

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2013, 08:12:14 AM »
It makes total sense.  You said you were the "greatest," and I said I am the "best."  The best is better than the greatest.  ;D   :P
It makes no sense at all.  I'm the greatest of all.  I think yo mind is outdated.  Upgrade it like a smartphone.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2013, 12:26:23 PM »
It makes no sense at all.  I'm the greatest of all.  I think yo mind is outdated.  Upgrade it like a smartphone.   ;D

Maybe you should look it up......which one is better, greatest or best....then you can come back and claim your loss.  Hehehe.    >:D    ;D    :P

Advertisements