Advertisement

Author Topic: Lost Loves  (Read 49078 times)

Json

Re: Lost Loves
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2013, 01:42:24 PM »
Maybe you should look it up......which one is better, greatest or best....then you can come back and claim your loss.  Hehehe.    >:D    ;D    :P
Greatest is better than your best.  Period.  You're doing the best you can and that's not much compared to I, the greatest of all.  I'm like He-Man, master of.the universe.  You can be my side kick like robin is to batman.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2013, 08:51:47 PM »
Greatest is better than your best.  Period.  You're doing the best you can and that's not much compared to I, the greatest of all.  I'm like He-Man, master of.the universe.  You can be my side kick like robin is to batman.   :2funny:

I'm telling you,  best is way better than greatest because it's the best.   ;D   You won't be able to change my mind.   Maybe you should be my sidekick.  Don't worry, I'll treat you well.  :D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2013, 09:16:09 PM »
I'm telling you,  best is way better than greatest because it's the best.   ;D   You won't be able to change my mind.   Maybe you should be my sidekick.  Don't worry, I'll treat you well.  :D
Sure, that's fine.  Like Kato is to Green Hornet.  :2funny:  You can take credit.  I'm the real brains and brawns of the show.  Your're just the poster girl to look pretty and smile.   8)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2013, 07:28:28 AM »
Sure, that's fine.  Like Kato is to Green Hornet.  :2funny:  You can take credit.  I'm the real brains and brawns of the show.  Your're just the poster girl to look pretty and smile.   8)

Or we could be the Wonder Twins.......gu ess who's the smart one there.....   ;D    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2013, 07:56:03 AM »
Or we could be the Wonder Twins.......gu ess who's the smart one there.....   ;D    :P
I prefer Kato and Green Hornet.  Unless you wanna be my butler like Alfred is to Batman.  Go make me some papaya salad, spicy too. O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2013, 12:28:28 PM »
I prefer Kato and Green Hornet.  Unless you wanna be my butler like Alfred is to Batman.  Go make me some papaya salad, spicy too. O0

Nah, I'd go with the Wonder Twins still.  At least one of them is female....not like your male on male versions.   ;D    :P

Json

« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2013, 12:52:03 PM »
Nah, I'd go with the Wonder Twins still.  At least one of them is female....not like your male on male versions.   ;D    :P
I thought maybe you like to cross dress.   :D. How about Batman and  Catwoman?  Fair enough.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2013, 03:29:42 PM »
I thought maybe you like to cross dress.   :D. How about Batman and  Catwoman?  Fair enough.   O0

So instead of hero/heroine/sidekick, we're enemies now?   ^-^   You've finally seen the light.   >:D    ;D    :P

Json

« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2013, 04:09:34 PM »
So instead of hero/heroine/sidekick, we're enemies now?   ^-^   You've finally seen the light.   >:D    ;D    :P
You know, Catwoman can't beat batman.    :2funny:   You lose again grasshopper.  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2013, 04:23:29 PM »
You know, Catwoman can't beat batman.    :2funny:   You lose again grasshopper.  ;D

That's what you think, but she has her wiles.   Don't dismiss a lady's charms and talents so quickly.   ^-^     >:D     ;D

Json

« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2013, 04:34:56 PM »
That's what you think, but she has her wiles.   Don't dismiss a lady's charms and talents so quickly.   ^-^     >:D     ;D
Unless you take me fishing, you won't beat me.  Also, you'll have to get a dozen blood worms too.  Fishing in the woods with non miniature snakes.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2013, 06:08:41 PM »
Unless you take me fishing, you won't beat me.  Also, you'll have to get a dozen blood worms too.  Fishing in the woods with non miniature snakes.   ;D

:2funny:  How ironic, that was easy.  I would definitely take you fishing.  I'm CATwoman.  I love fish.    :P

I still can't believe how humongous that picture was.  You could've at least resized it.  Hehehe.   ;D

Json

« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2013, 09:29:39 PM »
:2funny:  How ironic, that was easy.  I would definitely take you fishing.  I'm CATwoman.  I love fish.    :P

I still can't believe how humongous that picture was.  You could've at least resized it.  Hehehe.   ;D
Cats aren't immune to snakes yo, mongooses are.  My plan was to get you comfortable and let a snake bite you and then I'll have to play hero all over again.  OMG, I'm always saving your life.  Why is that?  Because I'm great like that too.  No lie.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2013, 09:56:04 PM »
Cats aren't immune to snakes yo, mongooses are.  My plan was to get you comfortable and let a snake bite you and then I'll have to play hero all over again.  OMG, I'm always saving your life.  Why is that?  Because I'm great like that too.  No lie.   O0

Don't you know a cat can beat a snake....like in Jackie Chan's movie "Snake in the Eagle's Shadow," so I'm not afraid of any snake.   I can be my own heroine or I can protect you from the snake.   ;D    :P

Json

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2013, 10:26:51 PM »
Don't you know a cat can beat a snake....like in Jackie Chan's movie "Snake in the Eagle's Shadow," so I'm not afraid of any snake.   I can be my own heroine or I can protect you from the snake.   ;D    :P
Cat's can't beat snakes.  Mongooses are immune to snake venom, cats are not.  I've never seen that jackie chan movie.  Of course you're not afraid of miniature snakes.  Who is anyways?  So you want to protect me from snakes.  About time, I'm tired of being the hero.  I need a break too ya know.  I'm not superman, just an average joe.   O0 ;D

Advertisements