Advertisement

Author Topic: The Path to Redemption  (Read 24767 times)

Redemption

Re: The Path to Redemption
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 11:23:39 AM »
True story:

So I was working on a harmless experimental drug that would cure druggies from the bad addictive drugs, but to do so, I needed some bad addictive drugs to test on first, and since I wasn't a druggie, I needed help getting some. Yes, I know, I know, you're saying to yourself, "cure addiction from drugs with another drug?" Well, this drug doesn't seem to have any side effects!

Anyways, so I called my homie K3n up (not that he's a druggie, sorry K3nny!), and asked him to hook me up with a dealer so that I could get some. Mind you, not to use it, but to save the world from it ok!? Ok, so we drove in his ride, thumpin' some loud ass music into the hood and then we got to this one back alley. He threw some peanuts on the ground, and I was thinking "dude, that's littering!" but he just walks and tells me to follow. I guess that's some secret way to let them know we wanted drugs. We got to this garage, and it opened and standing there were these Mexican dudes. They were holding some guns, and I was scared as hell, thinking "What on earth did I get myself into." Well, anyways, nothing bad happened other than me buying some crack. They even gave us a free crack pipe with the crack, what a deal!

So my homie K3nny and I ran as fast as we could from that garage and headed to his car. As we approached his car, K3nny noticed something was wrong, so he told me to act normal. The moment I turned to look around, these undercover ladies with K9 dogs approached us and told us to get down on the ground. I'm thinking "Oh shit, we're in trouble, if they find these drugs on me." Anyways, so they patted down K3nny and he had nothing on him, then it was my turn. I tried acting really nice so they'd just let me go, you know... use some of my charm on them. But to no avail, this black cop found the drugs in my man-purse (don't judge me ok!? Well at least don't judge me for the man-purse part.) And then I thought to myself "hey, when did this black cop come onto the scene? I bet he's a dirty cop trying to black mail me (no pun intended, but I was stereo typing or maybe being a bit racist)." But I then I realized "Ok, I really did buy those drugs. Damn it." 

Anyways, so they let K3nny go and took me to the station, and I was hella scared. They didn't speak to me after that, and I was thinking "I can get away with this because they haven't read me my miranda rights yet!" So when we got to the station, I was trying to think up 10,000 different ways to explain myself and not get any prison time. I figured if I explained myself, and told the truth, I wouldn't get any time. But then who would believe that I was trying to make a drug to save druggies from another drug? So then I also thought, "hmmm... if I said I was a druggie, and it was for my own use, and not to sell (which is the truth sort of), then maybe they'd just think I was a user and just slap me on the wrist and help get me some treatment or something." I was totally breaking under pressure. I was so scared, I didn't know what to do!

Anyways, so they took me around the police station to different parts, to get patted down, to get me finger printed, to get a mug shot, and then finally to my cell that I conveniently had to share with a big guy named Butch. How sad is that? I was trying to save the world from drugs, and yet drugs won the battle and I'm about to be incarcerated for God knows how long!? Then I realized something... That I was in a dream. So I thought to myself... "Crap! This is a dream, just wake up!" And bam... woke up.

Whew, dodged a bad situation again!

« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 11:28:53 AM by Redemption »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Redemption

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2013, 01:47:22 AM »
All this nonsense talk about $600 is funny. Everyone jumps to conclusions so quickly.  :2funny:

Redemption

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2013, 02:18:17 AM »
I try not to pick favorites, but sometimes, it just happens without any thought. For example, like my nephews... I've realized that I tend to favor the oldest one(24) over the nephew that's just a year younger. Honestly, it's not really by design, but it's just that he's older and the first in line for my hand-me-downs. I've given him laptops/computers, cars, phones, etc. Not that I haven't given the younger of the two anything, I have, but it just seems like the most valuable stuff goes to the older one. I just hope the younger one doesn't think that I didn't love him as much. He hasn't complained about it, but I still feel bad. Well, now that they're old enough to take care of themselves, I don't have that issue anymore, but then again, there is a younger set of nephews and niece that are growing up fast that will probably get my hand-me-downs soon... I'll try to be more fair this time around.

On a different note, my youngest nephew, who is almost a year old, is so adorable. There is something about him, that just makes me love him so much. Again, I'm not saying I love him more than the others, but he is just so darn cute. I think it's his personality. Or maybe it's because he's still so young. But, every time I smile at him, he smiles back. And I mean every time. When ever they let him loose, he always heads straight for my room, and baby-talks me to put him on my lap. He always makes my days brighter, I love him so much! Ok, I sound like a girl.

Like this post: +1

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
  • i love when you love me...
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2013, 03:32:48 AM »
you remind me of someone...hope fully that someone will surpass... O0 O0 O0

"Be pain, Live prosperously, Be merried"

"Live pain, Be prosperous, Live merrily"

Redemption

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2013, 01:16:48 PM »
you remind me of someone...hope fully that someone will surpass... O0 O0 O0

What will surpass?

aboo

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2013, 02:22:31 PM »
It's nights like these that make me wish I was with someone. Not just anyone though. Someone that I can have deep meaningful conversations with; about nothing in particular. An ear, and a mind, that can understand who I am, what I am, and why I am. Someone who can pick up my sarcasm and my dry humor, and laugh with me, and laugh at me, and then throw it back in my face. Someone that will give me that connection where I don't even have to say a word, and she knows. Someone for whom I could be myself, and not have to try so hard to speak in a way that she'll understand. I want to speak in my own voice. I want to be free of all inhibitions, and not be judged. I just want to be myself with her. Is that too much to ask for?

My eyes just watered....rea ding this.  Your very thought here has crossed my mind one too many times as well.  That's when we just take deep breaths, smile, wipe our eyes and say that tomorrow will be a better day :)

Redemption

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2013, 04:22:19 PM »
My eyes just watered....rea ding this.  Your very thought here has crossed my mind one too many times as well.  That's when we just take deep breaths, smile, wipe our eyes and say that tomorrow will be a better day :)

Yes, you are right. Plus, there isn't anything wrong with a little longing, it makes us even more passionate when we find what we're searching for.

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2013, 05:17:59 PM »
What will surpass?

surpass such pain... ;) ;) ;)

Redemption

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2013, 06:16:46 PM »
surpass such pain... ;) ;) ;)

What pain? I'm not in pain... well I do have a headache at the moment, but how on earth could you foresee that?  :knuppel2:

aboo

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2013, 11:27:47 PM »
well I do have a headache at the moment, but how on earth could you foresee that?  :knuppel2:

I've heard that a concoction of trickery during halloween night does cause headaches ;D

Redemption

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2013, 11:33:31 PM »
I've heard that a concoction of trickery during halloween night does cause headaches ;D

Why you little.... :angryfire:

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2013, 01:42:16 AM »
What pain? I'm not in pain... well I do have a headache at the moment, but how on earth could you foresee that?  :knuppel2:

pain is not all physical...it's within your emotional, spiritual, and...well make it simply: psychological, physiological means... O0 O0 O0

like i said, you still remind me of someone who i pray to surpass such...i don't mean it in a mean way...i mean it in a positive sense... O0 O0 O0

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2013, 01:44:09 AM »
and btw...you are a thoughtful, considerate, yet obligated person in some sense... O0 O0 O0

Redemption

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2013, 11:31:47 PM »
and btw...you are a thoughtful, considerate, yet obligated person in some sense... O0 O0 O0

Thank you for your kind words.

Redemption

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2013, 11:40:36 PM »
Your eyes burn through me,
Oh, like a raging fire,
I fall blissfully.
Every time you say just one little word.
You know it makes me crazy.

You ask way too much,
Oh, when you say that I can look,
But do not touch,
I have never wanted any other girl,
The way I want you baby.

I surrender, to what I can't control.
Drunk with desire, I've opened up my soul.

Advertisements