Advertisement

Author Topic: The Path to Redemption  (Read 24494 times)

Redemption

The Path to Redemption
« on: September 30, 2013, 04:26:43 AM »
Today, is the first day of the path to Redemption. Forgive your sins, and let ignorance redeem itself.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Redemption

Re: The Path to Redemption
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 10:49:23 PM »
I keep telling myself to be patient... Only a few more days left. I suppose this is what an inmate feels?

Redemption

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 12:23:03 AM »
Earlier as I relaxed my eyes, my mind rewound through my memories, saving bits and pieces of the past, eventually painting a scene with it. My body went into a slight trance, as I lost touch with reality. I was instantly teleported into this strange but familiar place in the past, or at least it seemed like the past. It's an Autumn day, and the weather is gloomy and breezy, but not cold. Crimson leaves littered the ground, and fell like rain from the trees. I look around, and take a deep breath, and can smell the outdoors. I see familiar faces of friends from the past, just laughing and chattering away. I see a girl that I was once fond of. She's still as young and as beautiful, as I remembered. I can't help but stare at her, wondering if she could see me. She turns and sees me and innocently smiles. Was it real? Did I find a place that was forever stuck in time? I broke from my trance and opened my eyes... I'm back in the present. Was it real? I don't know, but it certainly warmed my heart and made me smile.

Redemption

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 12:13:19 AM »
Your words speak of a world full of love, full of promise, full of forever afters. Yet your actions, or lack there of...  do not match your words.

I wish words weren't so easy to form.

Redemption

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 08:16:49 PM »
Sometimes, I wonder what the world would be like without me... Well, maybe not the world, but my friends and family's world. No! I am not speaking in a suicidal sense, but in a philosophical sense. I would like to think that everyone that knew me, would have a really hard life and they wouldn't be able to function. They'd get deeply depressed, and they'd probably go postal and end up stealing candy from little kids... Ok, who am I kidding? The world will still turn, friends and family will live their lives just fine. They will find a way to be happy. They'd forget about me. Which makes me sad... because that would mean that I'm not very significant.

Redemption

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 11:54:28 PM »
No. More. Spending. Monies. On. Unneeded. Things! Must. Save. Monies! Must. Pay. Off. Credit. Cards!  :'(

Redemption

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 01:04:58 PM »
So as I'm sitting here thinking up ways to rule the world, I couldn't help but think about how power and the money, money and the power, minute after minute, hour after hour. Everybody's runnin', but half of them ain't lookin' at what's goin' on in the kitchen, but I don't know what's drippin'. They say I gotta learn, but nobody's here to teach me. If they can't understand it, how can they reach me? I guess they can't, I guess they won't. I guess they front. That's why I know my life is out of luck foo! Been spending most their lives, living in gangsta's paradise. Been spending most their lives, living in gangsta's paradise. Been spending most their lives, living in gangsta's paradise. Been spending most their lives, living in gangsta's paradise.

Redemption

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2013, 01:30:00 PM »
Dang it, red. I thought you were gonna give serious advice on how to rule the world. You had me up til the kitchen line. lol

That is what happens when I'm trying to think real hard, and have music on at the same time.  :2funny:

You being gone might not make a big impact on outsiders or strangers but to your family, you are everything. Therefore, your presence will be missed every single day. Every anniversary, flowers will be placed to celebrate your life here on earth.

Thank you HeavenlyScent. .. sometimes, I just need to be held and told "you matter."

Redemption

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2013, 08:04:57 PM »
It's hard to fathom that our eden was a failure. That our love story, was nothing more than a fairy tale kept together by crazy glue. A monument built from bits and pieces of every one else's image of happiness, and now, the foundation has weathered away. I guess forever is over now?

Redemption

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 11:55:41 AM »
If you aint funna pay, den don't bid, know what i'm sayin' nikka?

Ebay non payer making the ghetto in me come out! Time is money, and since I can't get my time back, and they ain't payed me my monies, I'mma get gangsta up in hea!

I needz ta get paid man!

Redemption

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2013, 02:06:39 AM »
It's nights like these that make me wish I was with someone. Not just anyone though. Someone that I can have deep meaningful conversations with; about nothing in particular. An ear, and a mind, that can understand who I am, what I am, and why I am. Someone who can pick up my sarcasm and my dry humor, and laugh with me, and laugh at me, and then throw it back in my face. Someone that will give me that connection where I don't even have to say a word, and she knows. Someone for whom I could be myself, and not have to try so hard to speak in a way that she'll understand. I want to speak in my own voice. I want to be free of all inhibitions, and not be judged. I just want to be myself with her. Is that too much to ask for?

Redemption

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2013, 08:16:08 PM »
Watching the Sam Thao MMA match tonight... pretty excited. Didn't know about him until a month or so ago. Thinking about it, it's amazing how far our Hmong people have come. Only a few decades ago, we were running for our lives with no land to call our own. Now we have movie stars, doctors, politicians, lawyers, strippers, teachers, millionaires, mma fighters, boxers... Can't wait till we get our first NFL player, or NBA or pro soccer player. We're on our way!

Redemption

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2013, 01:03:43 AM »
That kind of deep connections are hard to come by. Only once in a while you'll meet someone that just seems to know everything about you. The bad, good, and ugly but somehow they do not last.  :-\

It seems so. I've met someone like that a couple of times, but it seems as though not only does the compatibility have to be right... so does the timing. Thanks for your comment dear!

Redemption

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2013, 11:26:31 PM »
I, once upon a time,
Carried a burden inside.
I sung a last goodbye,
A broken rhyme I underlined.
There's an ocean of sorrow in you.

...A sorrow in me.

Saw, movement in their eyes.
Said I no longer knew the way.