Advertisement

Author Topic: Naked and Afraid  (Read 1205 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Naked and Afraid
« on: December 24, 2013, 10:30:46 PM »
Geezez! All these so called survival expert...

They are so weak!!!  I could do it and it not be a problem!  The thing is, all those people cry over everything!

If I was on the show, I'd be talking about the past people and making fun of them!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

MSV

Re: Naked and Afraid
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 06:07:18 PM »
Go! See if you'll survive 21 days.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 06:56:27 PM »
It can't be that hard....

It's just starving...you know what I'd do?  I would just fatten up first before I go.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

k3v|n

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 04:06:48 PM »
when you at home watching the show from the comfort of your sofa and family room, you think you can do better and know exactly what to do to survive but you've got it all wrong. It's not easy surviving naked and afraid out in the wild even when there's a camera crew with you day and night.

Just try surviving out in the wood for a few days without the proper items is already hard enough.

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 11:12:20 AM »
I think I would cry too.  The only great thing about this show is that it's a great weight loss technique. 

Advertisements