Advertisement

Author Topic: Arrow.....  (Read 2118 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Arrow.....
« on: January 13, 2014, 09:47:31 PM »
The writing could've been better buts it's still a cool show to watch, I just started the season 1

The girls in there are cute!

He always end up killing someone in each episode so far. 

I find myself really watching it more to see what happened to him on the island. 

Also, it makes me wish I was living on an island all by myself.  Think about how stress free that would be!  No bills!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
Re: Arrow.....
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 10:34:28 PM »
arrow is my new favorite tv show i like how there bringing all these characters from other DC comics

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 09:47:15 PM »
I finished episode 9 on season 1, I kinda like the flashback island story more!  It keeps me suspended!  The "present" story is developing ok too I guess. 

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 07:37:39 PM »
You should watch it, it's got a funky love triangle story...

And laurel's so pretty!!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 10:19:53 PM »
It's getting good!  Buni still find myself waiting for the little snippets of his island adventures!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 07:17:51 PM »
I'm watching arrow!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 08:08:25 PM »
Oh my gosh!!!  So so so much wierd love triangles!!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2014, 06:49:48 PM »
Laurel!  You looked prettier in season one!  You've lost some weight in season 2.

I like her better a little more meat on her, her face was nice and cute last year becuase she had pudgy cheeks, second season she lost some weight and her face kinda slimmed up.  :s

Ms Smoaks gained a little weight. :s

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2014, 12:47:30 AM »
The arrow is...... Such a horndog....

Plus!  He keeps taking everyone's girl!

zena

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 06:31:53 PM »
I'm glad someone likes it too.

I haven't watched for a long time though.  No time.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 10:53:56 PM »
What a horndog....

He bangs both the sisters...

And ends up banging the blondie agian... after shre gets kicked out by her sister... wowzers.....

Why did he date the burnette in the first place?!?!!?

People have hearts you know!  Cheezez!  The sister didnt respect the sisiter and the guy didn't respect both of them. 

Now they are in love?  We'll find out!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 10:54:55 PM »
But I can't blame him!  They are both hotties!!!!

I would do the same if I could!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2014, 11:33:14 PM »
Can't wait for season three!!!

I'm glad he didn't kiss felicity!

That guy...wants to be every girl!

Advertisements