Advertisement

Author Topic: Dumb Anti-Gay Arguments...  (Read 37278 times)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
Re: Dumb Anti-Gay Arguments...
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2014, 05:17:06 PM »
Cancel marriage

TEd talk

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2014, 02:00:56 AM »
Don't have time to go through all the ramblings, but from the first couple of pages, I'm getting :

1. Bulbasaur is gay.
2. BNMe and Miles are advocating "separate but equal".

Bout sums it up?

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2014, 06:23:38 AM »
Don't have time to go through all the ramblings, but from the first couple of pages, I'm getting :

1. Bulbasaur is gay.

Careful now! He/she is going to take your head off! Don't you know that these people, they only support gays? Never would they want to be gay themselves or have family members that become gay. They are only liberal to show how cool they are but when shit hits the fans at home, they don't want it there.

These kinds of people, they say anyone can have tattoos, even full body tattoos, but they wouldn't get it themselves nor would they want their children to get it. These people, they say they don't care if people interracial date and marriage, so long as their own Hmong daughter does not come home with a black guy. These people, they support gays, but they would never want their children to be gay.

It's like "Hey, I wouldn't eat shit myself! But if you want to eat shit, why should we say anything? Personal liberty and freedom of choice OHHH YEAH BABY!!!!!  But if my children are going to eat shit, I'm gonna kick their ass!"

THIS....this is called a hypocrite. Plain and simple.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2014, 10:15:06 AM »
Dogmai still have not answered my question? Scientifically speaking not a social construct. Being "Gay" Male/Male, Female/Female is against Darwinian Evolution. Period. The argument for it scientifically is just laughable. Now social construct wise, being "Gay" does not equate to "Marriage" why do majority of society have to adjust what has been the norm since the beginning of time to now change for few minority?

Scientifically, evil k man explained it. As far as your last question, according to you we shouldn't even be discussing this topic here. We shouldn't have these equal rights. Since the "white" people was the majority back then, "black" shouldn't have fought for equal rights?  :idiot2:

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2014, 10:31:24 AM »
Based on this response, clearly you have NO CLUE what marriage is. You also don't know what equality is.  BTW, Asian-Americans choose to identify themselves that way.

Based on your response, clearly you have NO CLUE what marriage is. Just look at history. You also don't know what equality is. BTW, gay couples choose to identify themselves as a married couple.

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2014, 10:50:53 AM »
Since the "white" people was the majority back then, "black" shouldn't have fought for equal rights?  :idiot2:

Racial discrimination and segregation was the unequal treatment of a people based on how they simply looked like because that's just how they look like. Someone is born black because they are black. You don't need a biologist of geneticist to explain why someone is black because you can see with the eyes. A black person cannot change this fact. It was wrong to exempt black people from certain things just based on how they look like.

With gays...uhhhhh, do we have to go over this again? No one is born gay. An infant isn't born and people say "Look ma! You got a gay one!" Like I said, what if I can't help myself and just start walking backwards? Who are you to say that I don't have the "walk backwards" gene? You normal walking people should have to put up rear-view mirrors at every street corner to accommodate me! Who are you to say that this isn't how I was born?!!!

(and instantly, dogmai imagines himself beating my ass for the idiocy of "walking backwards" gene)

BTW, gay couples choose to identify themselves as a married couple.

And marriage is possible through the creation of its institution in which society says what marriage is, what the symbol of marriage is, how marriage affects property rights, children rights, etc. Take away human society and culture, and there is no marriage. What you have are a species of homo sapien sapien just fukking each other and producing offspring.

So what makes gays so special that they can redefine and revamp the institution of marriage? If it's hospital and prison visitation rights, fight for that. If it's right to property and assets if a gay partner dies, fight for that. If it's the right to power of attorney, fight for that. What is it with marriage that gays want?

You and I are Hmong and you know damn well that there are a shit ton of Hmong people that are married in the culture, essentially a civil union, and don't have legal marriage license. So why aren't you fighting for Hmong marriages to have the same rights as a state-acknowledged legal marriage? Somalian weddings are essentially the same as Hmong weddings. Why aren't you fighting for the state to recognize Somalian weddings so that they can visit their wives in hospitals and have the right to their property should the spouse die?

Oh I know why. BECAUSE IT'S NOT HIP, COOL, AND NEW-AGE TO FIGHT FOR RECOGNITION OF HMONG AND SOMALIAN WEDDINGS. BUT OH, IT'S FUKKEN HIP, COOL, AND NEW-AGE TO BE IN SUPPORT OF GAYS AND FIGHT FOR GAY MARRIAGE. This has nothing to do with equality because if it was, you wouldn't leave Hmong, Somalian, and Burmese (Karenni) marriages in the dust and just focus on gays. Because where it stands, many Hmong persons, if their spouse ends up in the hospital brain dead and the in-laws hate their guts, they would have NO RIGHTS to visit their spouse or retain ownership of property and assets. We've seen this happen sometimes with Hmong women and they get to retain shit that their husband owned. If you were about equality, why aren't you fighting for Hmong marriages?

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2014, 11:03:25 AM »
Racial discrimination and segregation was the unequal treatment of a people based on how they simply looked like because that's just how they look like. Someone is born black because they are black. You don't need a biologist of geneticist to explain why someone is black because you can see with the eyes. A black person cannot change this fact. It was wrong to exempt black people from certain things just based on how they look like.

With gays...uhhhhh, do we have to go over this again? No one is born gay. An infant isn't born and people say "Look ma! You got a gay one!" Like I said, what if I can't help myself and just start walking backwards? Who are you to say that I don't have the "walk backwards" gene? You normal walking people should have to put up rear-view mirrors at every street corner to accommodate me! Who are you to say that this isn't how I was born?!!!

(and instantly, dogmai imagines himself beating my ass for the idiocy of "walking backwards" gene)

And marriage is possible through the creation of its institution in which society says what marriage is, what the symbol of marriage is, how marriage affects property rights, children rights, etc. Take away human society and culture, and there is no marriage. What you have are a species of homo sapien sapien just fukking each other and producing offspring.

So what makes gays so special that they can redefine and revamp the institution of marriage? If it's hospital and prison visitation rights, fight for that. If it's right to property and assets if a gay partner dies, fight for that. If it's the right to power of attorney, fight for that. What is it with marriage that gays want?

You and I are Hmong and you know damn well that there are a shit ton of Hmong people that are married in the culture, essentially a civil union, and don't have legal marriage license. So why aren't you fighting for Hmong marriages to have the same rights as a state-acknowledged legal marriage? Somalian weddings are essentially the same as Hmong weddings. Why aren't you fighting for the state to recognize Somalian weddings so that they can visit their wives in hospitals and have the right to their property should the spouse die?

Oh I know why. BECAUSE IT'S NOT HIP, COOL, AND NEW-AGE TO FIGHT FOR RECOGNITION OF HMONG AND SOMALIAN WEDDINGS. BUT OH, IT'S FUKKEN HIP, COOL, AND NEW-AGE TO BE IN SUPPORT OF GAYS AND FIGHT FOR GAY MARRIAGE. This has nothing to do with equality because if it was, you wouldn't leave Hmong, Somalian, and Burmese (Karenni) marriages in the dust and just focus on gays. Because where it stands, many Hmong persons, if their spouse ends up in the hospital brain dead and the in-laws hate their guts, they would have NO RIGHTS to visit their spouse or retain ownership of property and assets. We've seen this happen sometimes with Hmong women and they get to retain shit that their husband owned. If you were about equality, why aren't you fighting for Hmong marriages?

Another failed response. When getting a legal marriage license, they do ask if you had a ceremonial wedding, not whether you had a "traditional American" wedding.

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2014, 11:37:14 AM »
Another failed response. When getting a legal marriage license, they do ask if you had a ceremonial wedding, not whether you had a "traditional American" wedding.

You're missing the point. Most Hmong refuse to or choose not to have a legal marriage license. Stop trying to act like you aren't a part of the Hmong community and don't know what's going on. Obviously, I expected that kind of BS rhetoric from someone like you. Gay marriage is now legal in Minnesota. So is the fight done? Because if you were all about inequality, then you would fight for Hmong marriages to be recognized by the state.

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2014, 11:42:19 AM »
If gays can revamp marriage to include gays, then Hmong can revamp marriage to include Hmong marriages without the need for a present judge, clerk, or registered clergy person. But this will never happen because Hmong don't have special rights like gays do.

dogmai, do you even know the process of obtaining a marriage license in your state?

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2014, 12:12:25 PM »
Most Hmong refuse to or choose not to have a legal marriage license.

That's why they are not "legally" married.  :idiot2:

Your arguments fits well with the title of this topic. The harder you try the more it fits the title.

In the words of Joe Pesci, "and I'm done this."

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2014, 12:32:51 PM »
That's why they are not "legally" married.  :idiot2:

And that's why under the institution of mainstream marriage, Hmong marriages are not defined as such.

So therefore, why should gays get to redefine the institution to fit their selfish desires?

:idiot2: Reading comprehension fail on your part.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2014, 01:25:51 PM »
And that's why under the institution of mainstream marriage, Hmong marriages are not defined as such.

So therefore, why should gays get to redefine the institution to fit their selfish desires?

:idiot2: Reading comprehension fail on your part.
:idiot2: :idiot2:

Another fail.

Like I said, the harder you try the more you fit the title. A "traditional American," hmong, Chinese or any other ceremonial weddings doesn't make you "legally" married. You need a marriage license.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2014, 08:38:11 PM »
Careful now! He/she is going to take your head off! Don't you know that these people, they only support gays? Never would they want to be gay themselves or have family members that become gay. They are only liberal to show how cool they are but when shit hits the fans at home, they don't want it there.

These kinds of people, they say anyone can have tattoos, even full body tattoos, but they wouldn't get it themselves nor would they want their children to get it. These people, they say they don't care if people interracial date and marriage, so long as their own Hmong daughter does not come home with a black guy. These people, they support gays, but they would never want their children to be gay.

It's like "Hey, I wouldn't eat shit myself! But if you want to eat shit, why should we say anything? Personal liberty and freedom of choice OHHH YEAH BABY!!!!!  But if my children are going to eat shit, I'm gonna kick their ass!"

THIS....this is called a hypocrite. Plain and simple.
So in essence, before someone can help a gay person out, they have to be gay first?

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2014, 02:18:59 AM »
So in essence, before someone can help a gay person out, they have to be gay first?

So in essence, you're putting words in my mouth.

If you support gays, you should be okay with your family becoming gays. But as we all know, this isn't the case. Just like how most people are all in support of interracial dating and marriage but then if their Hmong daughter comes home with a black guy, it would be World War 3.

It's easy to sit behind your PC monitor and claim that you would be 200% okay with your teenage son being gay and your daughter bringing home a black boyfriend. But when it happens, I bet you won't be acting like your talking on this forum.

And this is my point: when shit hit the fans in your house, you'll turn into the person you hate the most. Because I know that deep inside, 99% of your gay and gay marriage supporters are praying to the heavens your children do not become gay. But if you're sooooooooooooo ooooo in support of gays and gay marriage, what's the problem?  :2funny: Hence, HYPOCRITES, all of you.

I know one day, 10, 20, 30 years from now, you'll think back at this and remember "Hung Tu Lo" and think "Damn, that fool was right. I DON'T want my children to be gay."

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2014, 10:19:58 AM »
So in essence, you're putting words in my mouth.

If you support gays, you should be okay with your family becoming gays. But as we all know, this isn't the case. Just like how most people are all in support of interracial dating and marriage but then if their Hmong daughter comes home with a black guy, it would be World War 3.

It's easy to sit behind your PC monitor and claim that you would be 200% okay with your teenage son being gay and your daughter bringing home a black boyfriend. But when it happens, I bet you won't be acting like your talking on this forum.

And this is my point: when shit hit the fans in your house, you'll turn into the person you hate the most. Because I know that deep inside, 99% of your gay and gay marriage supporters are praying to the heavens your children do not become gay. But if you're sooooooooooooo ooooo in support of gays and gay marriage, what's the problem?  :2funny: Hence, HYPOCRITES, all of you.

I know one day, 10, 20, 30 years from now, you'll think back at this and remember "Hung Tu Lo" and think "Damn, that fool was right. I DON'T want my children to be gay."

You are saying that only people who knows gay people can defend their rights?

Advertisements