Advertisement

Author Topic: No interest in the PH Photography Assignment?  (Read 2452 times)

Finest

No interest in the PH Photography Assignment?
« on: January 20, 2014, 02:49:42 PM »
Aww, that makes me sad.  Not even one submission yet.  I spent all that time to create the assignment and no one is even interested after all this time?  I'm so cry right now.   :'(

If I put up my photo, I'm going to spend that $25 gift card on myself.   :P

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Finest

Re: No interest in the PH Photography Assignment?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 10:25:50 PM »
Don't we have til the 25th?

Of course.  I hope everyone is just waiting until the last minute to send in their photos. 

Calypso

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 11:25:50 AM »
Aww, that makes me sad.  Not even one submission yet.  I spent all that time to create the assignment and no one is even interested after all this time?  I'm so cry right now.   :'(

If I put up my photo, I'm going to spend that $25 gift card on myself.   :P

Finest, u need to announce this in the GD forum next time, k.

Finest

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 11:48:51 AM »
Finest, u need to announce this in the GD forum next time, k.

I thought about it, but then I didn't want all the trolls to come in here either.  So I just let it go and hope that the people that actually have a passion for this forum will participate.  (And they did!) 

But check back in a week or so.  We'll have one for February (and every month after, if it's popular enough).  We used to hold these assignments wayyyyy back when, too.  Then people started losing interest, so we stopped.  But now that there's more and more new people that post in here lately, we started it back up again.   ;D

Calypso

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 12:55:00 PM »
I thought about it, but then I didn't want all the trolls to come in here either.  So I just let it go and hope that the people that actually have a passion for this forum will participate.  (And they did!) 

But check back in a week or so.  We'll have one for February (and every month after, if it's popular enough).  We used to hold these assignments wayyyyy back when, too.  Then people started losing interest, so we stopped.  But now that there's more and more new people that post in here lately, we started it back up again.   ;D

Ok, so it'll be a monthly assignment. Cool. I'll check back in Feb.

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 11:37:22 PM »
i was gonna do one, but go carried away with other things. will join next round O0 O0

Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

Advertisements