Advertisement

Author Topic: Son's of Anarchy... not too bad I guess.  (Read 1480 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Son's of Anarchy... not too bad I guess.
« on: January 22, 2014, 12:38:08 AM »
It's pretty allright.

Makes me wonder what are fronts though...

There was this scene where they rode out to vegas to do a patchover... anyways they showed the outside of the club, and it looked pretty mundane...it reminded of a long time ago when I was younger...

I was rolling with 3 girls and they wanted to go to a karaoke bar, I didn't know any karaoke bars so we just drove around... we saw this place it had "karaoke" light sign, and the oustdie was mundane...just a door.   I was confused if it was the entrance door or not.  I didn't know if it was closed or not.  So we just went into it and I opened the door, and we all went it.

In the inside was dimly lit like a regular bar.  It actually looked nice in there.  The bartender was well dressed.  There was only like 5-6 guys in there.  Most of them older, and a younger guy, probably around late 20's early 30's sitting at the bar. 

They all just looked at us. 

I asked them if they were open, dumb question right?  Yeah I know, anyways the bartender said yes, but that bar is only for members...

So I was like ok, cool...

No big deal, I just thought to myself "good! I didnt really want to stay anyways!  I felt super uncomfortable!"

But the girls I was with were like...  well yalls know how girls are..and they are from cali so they don't really think normal in my opinion, fun girls to hang around with but I don't think they realized the situation here!  They just wanna sing and have fun, don't realize how this place could potententially not be the best spot for a little asian guy with 3 little asian girls.

Anyways, the guy at the bar was like "Oh, it's cool!  I'll sign them in!"

The girls was like all  happy and Yay! Yay!!

Then the guy at the bar looked at the bartender and said "that's fine right?  I sign them in?"

The bartender had this uneasy look on his face and seemed like he was thinking for a second and said "no".

The girls were like "awww".

Then we left...

Wowzers right?!   

Well anyways, watching the show just reminded me of that time from way back when.

Even today, I still think that place was like...shady.. ..probably a hangout for .... for people who hang out with each others privately...

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

MilesDaddy

Re: Son's of Anarchy... not too bad I guess.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 01:27:29 AM »
Love that show.... too bad this next season is the last...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 08:58:07 PM »
Wow, killed his own son.....

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 09:12:41 PM »
Just finished season 1,  not too shabby....

MilesDaddy

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 03:55:07 PM »
Wow, killed his own son.....
a lot of people die on that show...Startin g to think they all gonna be gone by the end of next season.

pinkiepie

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 04:02:46 PM »
A friend recommended this show and I put it off, thinking I wouldn't like it. Well, I just finished season 5 and season 6 is not on Netflix yet.  :D

Season 1 started off a little slow and I almost didn't want to continue. But it gets better.

Can't wait to tune in when Season 6 is added to Netflix.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 11:18:45 AM »
Wow, Ima's a beautiful girl!

Advertisements