Advertisement

Author Topic: Body Sculpting  (Read 117846 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Body Sculpting
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2014, 01:05:06 PM »
The latest update...well not so much has changed...got a little leaner in the legs.  Got more belley fat now, but also a little more obliques coming back in.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Garrett

« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2014, 11:45:58 PM »
thanks for sharing your pics bro, like you I am in my 40's too and it's a tough road trying to get back in shape......for a few years after marriage didn't do anything but let my self loose on food and bloated up big time, slowly trying to get back in shape......KEE p it up and sculpt that body bro...........

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2014, 02:37:53 AM »
Yes it's harder with age.  Health(illness) and overworked stress took me down for many years.  Before I knew it five years past, then another five then another five more years more.  I can hardly believe it's been so long.  I need to find some weights to start training again.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2014, 11:45:36 PM »
I think this is the month I will start to track a few reps...old senility.  :2funny:  Not really getting into the real working out yet, but just probing and messing around.

Anyway yesterday: 06/01/2014

50 arm curls
60 squats
30 decline sit ups
30 crunches
30 oblique crunches on each side
30 push ups
30 dumbbell press flat
30 military press
20 butterflies flat
and a lot more but can't remember exactly what now...senility  ;D

For lack of time today: 06/02/14
60 arm curls various
30 decline sit ups
30 dumbbell press flat
20 butterflies flat
20 military press
50 squats
I might do a little more later just out of boredom...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2014, 09:54:56 PM »
Feeling a bit sore: 6/3/2014

60 squats
30 sit ups
20 crunches
30 military press
30 flat dumbbell press
20 shoulder flies
50 arm curls various
20 shoulder curls

A little sore...it's good...I think I need to up the weight...that means Thrift Hunting for some dumbells.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2014, 10:10:09 PM »
Here is mine kind of old school:

Jog 2-3x a week 2miles.
Daily 200-300 push-ups and 100-150 pull-ups and chin ups.
3days a week, core exercise.

Yes...that's basically what I did as a teenager.  Use to love to go to the playground and use that as my weightlifting facility.  The hanging sit ups...bar dips...use to love the rings on the swing set too.

Right now just putzing around until I get into a real work out routine...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2014, 10:22:57 PM »
I only got two 20# dumbbells to play around with.  I could use a few more up to 50#.  I don't think I  will to get a gym membership anymore.

I could also use a bench press set up in the future...hate those cheap home versions...but will have to look around for a good deal.

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2014, 04:55:12 AM »
Awesome y'all.  I need an Olympic bench myself.   

minorcharacter

« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2014, 08:25:22 AM »
God damn, guys.  You are all monsters!  Anyways, I'm trying to trim my upper arms.  Best way to go about burning off fat from there?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2014, 09:04:59 AM »
God damn, guys.  You are all monsters!  Anyways, I'm trying to trim my upper arms.  Best way to go about burning off fat from there?

meaning the fatty skin in the tricep areas?

That's tough since it's kind of goes with the fatty skin/area like in the chest and under the arms area.  You just have to burn off the fat through metabolism and/or body fat burn to energy conversion.

So I would go with the types of exercises, to work on arms, shoulders, chests, and lats.  While you're at targeting those areas I will have to had the traps just to round things out.
push ups - multiple variations - standard, wide, diamond
bench press - multiple variations - flat, incline, decline
tricep extensions - multiple variations - behind the head dumbbells, leaning on bench,
butterflies/flies - flat bench, machines,
standing arm raises - forward raise, side raise, lateral isolation static holds,

Well that's just some of the few things I would do.  Don't forget cardio warm ups and cardio cool downs.

LELIA

« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2014, 09:34:58 AM »
I think this is the month I will start to track a few reps...old senility.  :2funny:  Not really getting into the real working out yet, but just probing and messing around.

Anyway yesterday: 06/01/2014

50 arm curls
60 squats
30 decline sit ups
30 crunches
30 oblique crunches on each side
30 push ups
30 dumbbell press flat
30 military press
20 butterflies flat
and a lot more but can't remember exactly what now...senility  ;D

For lack of time today: 06/02/14
60 arm curls various
30 decline sit ups
30 dumbbell press flat
20 butterflies flat
20 military press
50 squats
I might do a little more later just out of boredom...

Villain....
how many hours do you spend at the gym per night?

Since you are in that motivational fitness page... I'm sure you know my Incredible Hulk....He doesn't spend all day at the gym.  Why do you do such high volume?

Max he spends at the gym is 1.5 hours to get this kind of result...

Like this post: -1

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2014, 10:32:02 AM »

Villain....
how many hours do you spend at the gym per night?

Since you are in that motivational fitness page... I'm sure you know my Incredible Hulk....He doesn't spend all day at the gym.  Why do you do such high volume?

Max he spends at the gym is 1.5 hours to get this kind of result...

Max is incredible... O0

Gym right now - 0 hours.  Those little things I did for the past 3 days...just putzing around...not even close to a real work out routine.  They aren't high volume in respect to me.

My backround...I have a very small fragile frame starting at barely over 100 lbs...most hmong women have bigger bones than I do.  I haven't worked our for like 15 yrs....when I used to work out serious...5-6 hours a day at the gym....5-6 days a week.  There's a difference between weight lifting, weight training, body training, progressions.. .I put on pure natural muscles body weight up to about 170 lbs after five serious years...I sink like a rock in water and would make for a horrible life guard.  Back in my heydays...Leg pressed (knees to chest and fully extended) over 1200 lbs easily 3-5 sets of 5-6 reps.  Love that inverted leg press machine.  That's all the weight in the gym just walking around with 200 lbs in my hands.  Deadlift over 500lbs easily, not one of my workout routine just tried a few times and very hard on my small hands.  Couldn't squat more than 150lbs on my back...but if I held the weight on my hands infront of my chest...500 lbs easy on the safety cage.  However very uncomfortable motion for me.   Flat chest pull over 600 lbs easy.  Those were the heydays...

If I had a photo of back in the day...I would be sort of the cross between a HeMan action doll and a Popeye action doll.  LOL.  Never had the biceps, just the oversized everything else...plus I never liked having all the wrinkly veins nor my 5-10k calorie a day food bill.

LELIA

« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2014, 11:50:47 AM »
Max is incredible... O0

Gym right now - 0 hours.  Those little things I did for the past 3 days...just putzing around...not even close to a real work out routine.  They aren't high volume in respect to me.

My backround...I have a very small fragile frame starting at barely over 100 lbs...most hmong women have bigger bones than I do.  I haven't worked our for like 15 yrs....when I used to work out serious...5-6 hours a day at the gym....5-6 days a week.  There's a difference between weight lifting, weight training, body training, progressions.. .I put on pure natural muscles body weight up to about 170 lbs after five serious years...I sink like a rock in water and would make for a horrible life guard.  Back in my heydays...Leg pressed (knees to chest and fully extended) over 1200 lbs easily 3-5 sets of 5-6 reps.  Love that inverted leg press machine.  That's all the weight in the gym just walking around with 200 lbs in my hands.  Deadlift over 500lbs easily, not one of my workout routine just tried a few times and very hard on my small hands.  Couldn't squat more than 150lbs on my back...but if I held the weight on my hands infront of my chest...500 lbs easy on the safety cage.  However very uncomfortable motion for me.   Flat chest pull over 600 lbs easy.  Those were the heydays...

If I had a photo of back in the day...I would be sort of the cross between a HeMan action doll and a Popeye action doll.  LOL.  Never had the biceps, just the oversized everything else...plus I never liked having all the wrinkly veins nor my 5-10k calorie a day food bill.

Who's max?

That's Incredible Hulk from the fitness page....

I'm sure you have a picture of what once was to capture your accomplishment s. So dig deep so we can see what once was...put your money where your mouth is:)

Waiting to see those pictures:)

Like this post: -1

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2014, 12:24:17 PM »
Who's max?

That's Incredible Hulk from the fitness page....

I'm sure you have a picture of what once was to capture your accomplishment s. So dig deep so we can see what once was...put your money where your mouth is:)

Waiting to see those pictures:)

Then who is Max, you named him?  Now you can't remeber who's photo you put up?  :idiot2:

I guess you don't read too well do you.  Go look at a few vid post of some FB members claiming their weights and then count the plates on their barbell...I usually count one or two plates less then said claim.  Unless they just have real bad math...countin g 45# plates as 60# plates.

When I count weights...I just count how many 100# plates and how many pair's of 45# plates.  So something like.  4 X 100# and 9 pairs X 45 X 2 is what I leg press.  plus whatever weight of the leg press machine is and it's got some weight to it with no plates on.  Women usually just put like a pair of 5# plate on it.  Do the math on that.  Then walk around with 2 100# plates in your hands looking to get to the next equipment.  Do you need photo's on that?  That's just a normal routine for me.  Who wants photo's of their mediocrity? 

The rest of them other people spending hours at the gym...just posers...stand ing around chatting and checking out the opposite genders, taking photo's like it's vacation.  :idiot2:

LELIA

« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2014, 02:04:04 PM »
Then who is Max, you named him?  Now you can't remeber who's photo you put up?  :idiot2:

I guess you don't read too well do you.  Go look at a few vid post of some FB members claiming their weights and then count the plates on their barbell...I usually count one or two plates less then said claim.  Unless they just have real bad math...countin g 45# plates as 60# plates.

When I count weights...I just count how many 100# plates and how many pair's of 45# plates.  So something like.  4 X 100# and 9 pairs X 45 X 2 is what I leg press.  plus whatever weight of the leg press machine is and it's got some weight to it with no plates on.  Women usually just put like a pair of 5# plate on it.  Do the math on that.  Then walk around with 2 100# plates in your hands looking to get to the next equipment.  Do you need photo's on that?  That's just a normal routine for me.  Who wants photo's of their mediocrity? 

The rest of them other people spending hours at the gym...just posers...stand ing around chatting and checking out the opposite genders, taking photo's like it's vacation.  :idiot2:

You don't read well...I said maximum (max) he spends at the gym is 1.5 hours.

Stop talking and go take a snapshot of how much you can bench & leg press to show me.

Thank you.

Advertisements