Advertisement

Author Topic: Body Sculpting  (Read 117846 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Body Sculpting
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2014, 02:23:24 PM »
You don't read well...I said maximum (max) he spends at the gym is 1.5 hours.

Stop talking and go take a snapshot of how much you can bench & leg press to show me.

Thank you.

LOL you still called him Max.   :2funny:  Do you know how many years he put in to get to his size?  People don't get that over night you know.  Did you sit there and time him down to the minute?  meaning if he was in the gym for 1.51 hours or something...th en he would've gone over his max time.

Just, who's gonna go back in time and take a picture of me?  Yes, Just Incredible can time travel...so when he gets back to the present with photo's of me...I'll post them up.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2014, 10:42:02 PM »
Very easy light day for me: 06/04/14

20 decline sit ups
20 crunches
20 push ups
30 arm curls various
10 shoulder curls
20 shoulder circle shrugs
20 squats

just enough for a glass of water...recove ry day.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2014, 09:05:18 PM »
Well...work out if that's what it's called: 06/05/14

80 decline sit ups
30 overhead flat arm raise
30 flat butterflies
60 flat dumbbell press
50 arm curls various
10 shrugs
30 seated bar dips
20 squats
50 push ups
and some other stuffs...forgo t.

just enough to get the muscles warmed up and twitching...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2014, 08:45:51 PM »
A little bit of warming up 06/06/2014

30 standard sit ups
70 arm curls various
40 military dumbbell press
60 squats
and a few other stuffs...

I guess I had no variety today...oh well.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2014, 06:57:25 PM »
Weekend workout warmup...06/07/2014

40 standard push ups
30 knee push ups
30 incline push ups
30 Chinese military push ups
20 standard sit ups
40 rocky sit ups
80 squats
70 arm curls various
40 military dumbbell press
10 shrugs
and some other stuffs like leg extensions, leg raises, flutterkicks.. ..

Still not sure where I'm going with all these exercises...St ill not formulating any steady routine, during this first week.  Oh well, just have to stay on the path.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 07, 2014, 10:00:08 PM »
Ha ha!

Wow!  Beef and drama in this thread!

Anyways...

reading a few things in here reminds me...

I never really lifted weights..When I do.. it's just small stuff..

My friend who does, he's always like "you gotta go hard my man, if you're just doing those light weights you might as well just be doing push ups and sit ups"

Like... I just do the bar with 2 35's on the side.  Thats how light weight I am! 

Other day a co-w0rker of mine.. we were talking..and I said  "well, sometimes I just do the bar".. he looked at me weird and he was like... "when I do it.. I do like..."  and I said "like the bar too right?"  and he finishes saying "like 350"...

I was like... "well, gotta start somewhere!"

Anyways!  I digress!  On to my story!

So anyways.. there's these two guys at work... One guy always talking about how much he can bench and squat...

I can't remember correctly but he said he did like 650...

My friend who was telling me that there's no way he can do that much, becuase if he could do that much he would be flying in basketball and dunking left and right, but the guy can't dunk and only get's like two hand's length over the rim at best.  He's 6 feet by the way.

So then I started thinking to myself(because basketball is my favorite sport and trying to get my ups back).. starting thinking to myself "oh... so thats how I can get more ups!  I gotta strengthen my legs! then I should be having mad ups!"

So anyways.. I start doing the leg press... at first I was just doing 2 45 plates on each side.  I thought easy enough.. And I never done legs before like that...  so then I throw 3 45's on each side...  doing 3 sets of 10... I stick with that for a while like a week or something... my friend's always pushing me so I was like ok fine I'll try 4 plates on each side... and it's a struggle... but I'm able to do them... besides, its for my ups!  But after a while... like a couple weeks.. Knee's starts feeling weird...

And I thought to myself... all this weight training is ... is not for me.. it's not good for your bones and joints... 

So I was reading all of yalls workout routines and all of yalls weights... I don't think that's all good for you.. in the end, later on in life, you'll hurt yourself...tha t's what I told myself... I can get ups a different way. 

So after that, never touched that leg machine anymore.  And I think if I lost like 40 lbs, I'd get my ups back.  I don't need stronger muscles!  Just ... need to lose all this fat!  Cardio cardio!  and healthy eating!

I just like doing body weight things... like push ups... sit ups.. pullups..dips. .. etc etc.. calesthenics, but alot of them.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 10:02:39 PM by thePoster »

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2014, 10:28:34 PM »
LOL...strength in pushing weights doesn't translate, to good jumping ability.  I've seen more skinny guys with much better hang times than muscular guys.

I know the big fish stories...even from volleyball players.  :2funny:  Only because Hmong nets are lower.  ;D

Also heard plenty of weight lifters talking about their max out.  I've personally never known my max out weight on anything, just that I've never gone beyond a certain limit like my 90% guestimated strength.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 07, 2014, 10:30:45 PM »
Theposter, can I get a pix of you?

But you can get a pix of his teggie.  ;D  his reflection is in one of them.

Like this post: +1

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2014, 11:10:21 PM »
Sweet surrender i'm fat don't worry!

I work out alot but i eat more so oh wells!  That's my story...

Anyways show me a picture of you!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2014, 08:53:29 PM »
Looks like I forgot to keep my little weight lift counts for past few days...oh well.  I forgot the numbers.

06/11/2014

75 arm curls various
30 squats
50 standard sit ups
50 incline push ups
30 toe extensions
...sort of light.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2014, 09:54:01 PM »
Ooopss...got to caught up with other things...06/12/14

Did like 30 crunches
10 each oblique crunches
a few calf raises standing
then that it...

06/13/14
even less...
just typing here.  ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2014, 01:12:48 AM »
Well I did the 10 minute workout thingy

Only like mostly abs and oblique crunches.  A few leg raises and wasn't really counting anything.

I was thinking that I was gonna workout later, but then just catching up on sleep.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 16, 2014, 08:41:16 PM »
So I sort of forgot what I did and forgot to keep count...

But I did like something like 10-20 reps of like a dozen or more sets of push ups.

I did like 3 or 4 sets of 10 reps of knee push ups afterwards

And then some upright rowing of very light weight.

That's about it.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 17, 2014, 08:56:59 AM »
I think I've over done it...my muscles are tired.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 18, 2014, 02:08:41 AM »
Today...the muscle fatigue is telling me nope.  Not gonna let you do anything unless you will fall flat on your face stupid.  So its a real rest day.

Just some stretching and a few self massage of the tired muscles.

Advertisements