Advertisement

Author Topic: Body Sculpting  (Read 117846 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Body Sculpting
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2014, 07:06:48 PM »
Maybe my muscle fatigue is gone...I'm gonna go try it out.  O0

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2014, 07:33:24 PM »
yes...mostly recovered...hi tting a few workout now

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2014, 08:46:04 PM »
I think I'm done with the work routine...

something like

100 arm curls various
50 sit ups flat
50 squats
30 chest flies
30 dumbbell bench press
30 dumbbell shoulder press
30 shoulder curls

I guess that's it for now.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 20, 2014, 08:42:26 AM »
In the past...like over 15 yrs ago...Usually after a work out, I may be slightly sore but I feel pumped.  Now older...even after these small work out, my muscles feels tired.  I know if I pump through the reps, I'll feel more pumped, however it sort of goes with less than optimal form.  In addition the lower number of reps that I do now...well I could essentially double it or maybe triple it.  Perhaps I need to go back to that route.  Get the pump and then just follow up with a few sets of clean reps.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 20, 2014, 02:36:13 PM »
So I'm just sitting here...and flexing away...flexing away... ;)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 21, 2014, 08:11:59 AM »
Just got done with run/walk around Phalen lake.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 21, 2014, 08:30:10 AM »
Oh my legs and feet are beginning to feel it now...

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #142 on: June 23, 2014, 06:45:42 AM »
Any visual improvements?  Or have you notices any changes?  I've slimmed just a tad.  :2funny:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 23, 2014, 06:56:51 AM »
Well at the end of this month, I will take another snapshot.

Personally my legs seemed to have shrunk quite a bit.  Maybe getting toned and I'm beginning to be able to wear a few pants smaller pants for just a while.  However my waist seems to be getting bigger or not shrinking, so I may have to upgrade pants size, maybe.  I should be between 30-32, but will have to step up to 32-34 inches for waist.

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #144 on: June 23, 2014, 07:18:28 AM »
Well at the end of this month, I will take another snapshot.

Personally my legs seemed to have shrunk quite a bit.  Maybe getting toned and I'm beginning to be able to wear a few pants smaller pants for just a while.  However my waist seems to be getting bigger or not shrinking, so I may have to upgrade pants size, maybe.  I should be between 30-32, but will have to step up to 32-34 inches for waist.

Awesome, I may snap a few new photos too. 

It seems like my calves aren't getting any bigger but stronger nonetheless.  I've maxed out the weights on the machine, 225lbs.  The machine where you sit and push with your toes.  I'm a size 30 but tend to wear 32's. I was a size 36-38.  Keep at it.  O0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 23, 2014, 07:25:02 AM »
Awesome, I may snap a few new photos too. 

It seems like my calves aren't getting any bigger but stronger nonetheless.  I've maxed out the weights on the machine, 225lbs.  The machine where you sit and push with your toes.  I'm a size 30 but tend to wear 32's. I was a size 36-38.  Keep at it.  O0

The calf raise machine...I tend to use that one as a last machine after I'm done with the major workout already.  If you want to up weights, go to the leg press machine and do your toe push there.  They generally have about 500 lbs or so.  If there's a free weight leg press machine, even better, if there's enough weight to load it so much more.

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #146 on: June 23, 2014, 09:50:29 AM »
The calf raise machine...I tend to use that one as a last machine after I'm done with the major workout already.  If you want to up weights, go to the leg press machine and do your toe push there.  They generally have about 500 lbs or so.  If there's a free weight leg press machine, even better, if there's enough weight to load it so much more.

The leg press is free weights, that never crossed my mind.  :2funny:  Will do.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 23, 2014, 10:04:42 AM »
The leg press is free weights, that never crossed my mind.  :2funny:  Will do.

Do it like everyone does...their partial squats.  O0  j/k

But sometimes partial squats are good for after the full squats of the leg press machine..

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #148 on: June 23, 2014, 10:08:15 AM »
Do it like everyone does...their partial squats.  O0  j/k

But sometimes partial squats are good for after the full squats of the leg press machine..

I wanna do the full squat like the ones in Finest's gifs.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 23, 2014, 10:23:35 AM »
I wanna do the full squat like the ones in Finest's gifs.

On the leg press machine...knee s to chest.  Big time work out on the gluts.  O0

Advertisements