Advertisement

Author Topic: My wife and I just bought a new camera!  (Read 1263 times)

supadupac

My wife and I just bought a new camera!
« on: March 10, 2014, 09:00:27 AM »
Can't wait to go and test it out when the weather gets nicer! We bought a Sony NEX-6. What do you guys think about that camera?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

minorcharacter

Re: My wife and I just bought a new camera!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 09:19:42 AM »
Oh Supa, please send me dirty pictures, is what I'm thinking.  You know, to critique them and shit.  Because that's what I do, I critique and shit.

On another note, I usually don't like Sony for any product that doesn't have the word Playstation in it.  They're like Apple without the fruit.  Lots of incompatibilit y and missing a lot of simple plug and play functions among other things.  Also the price they sell at is usually higher for mediocre quality.  For the same price I would have bought a Canon.  That's just my personal thought.

supadupac

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 09:48:21 AM »
Oh Supa, please send me dirty pictures, is what I'm thinking.  You know, to critique them and shit.  Because that's what I do, I critique and shit.

On another note, I usually don't like Sony for any product that doesn't have the word Playstation in it.  They're like Apple without the fruit.  Lots of incompatibilit y and missing a lot of simple plug and play functions among other things.  Also the price they sell at is usually higher for mediocre quality.  For the same price I would have bought a Canon.  That's just my personal thought.

that was the debate, the sony nex or canon dslrs.. but we decided the sony nex because of it's size and weight .. it's still a great camera but it's no dslr .. and yes, sony is only sony specific things :/ and so we have to buy adapters and other pieces to make it work with other companies.. im so glad sony got rid of their retarded memory cards that were only sony specific.. glad they use SD cards now

Why So Serious

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 10:40:20 AM »
you should try out my 50D prior to buying that sony...

Advertisements