Advertisement

Author Topic: Counting the days till my return with the holy grail  (Read 39703 times)

Wi_sweetguy

Re: Counting the days till my return with the holy grail
« Reply #135 on: December 05, 2014, 07:50:48 PM »
Sweet tears, your funny and ntxim hlub at the same time. I'm not looking for the perfect girl.  I'm looking for your duplicate. ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2015, 02:55:34 AM »
2014; my best year

If there was something to brag about then it would have to be that 2014 was my best year. Everything went accordingly to plan and it was just an awesome year. Met all my California relatives and it was unforgettable.

I managed to find a decent job in cali for.the moment and save up for a nice two door sports car.  I met some nice people and made many friends.  The exciting thing about 2014 was the fact that I finally found some cousins that clicked right away and we had a great time.  Love my two cousins and everyone very much.

The benefit of being single is meeting some nice women. Met some nice women, but it was nothing serious. Then met the gal from fresno and she was very sweet. I thought about pursuing her, but then i realized we aren't compatible. It's nice to be in likes of someone.  I have to say, cali has some very nice women. 

Took a vacation to LA and it was awesome. Had a great time with friends and experiencing something different is awesome.  My next stop is vegas, tijuana; mexico, and not laos;lol.

Every where I went had families that showed me a great time. Thanks to family and friends for an awesome time. We did many things that can be said in here, but we had great times together.

2014, feels so good. I took a big breathe and swallow it in and breathe out 2015. Hopefully it will be better.

Pictures coming up and fresno logs.

P.s ..to ST.
That girl I thought I was going to chase, well not anymore.  Something came up. Will tell you in the next log

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2015, 01:07:14 PM »
The girl on the phone

When I got to California, the atmosphere was different than wisconsin. I lived with my aunt and uncle in law and they were very helpful in making me comfortable.  The days felt long and boring, and the days went by so slow.  Couldn't imagine what to do the next day because it was boring. I haven't met any of my relatives at this point and haven't bought my car yet, so I wwas limited in this place.

A good friend called me and introduced me to his friend, who is much older and our conversation clicked right away.  This woman, her name is M, she's a mature and fun person on the phone.  I joke about dating her from time to time and she said she will introduce me to her sisters.  I can decide who I want to get to know.  Her two younger sisters are 26 and 20 and I call to see which I prefer.

Out of the blue, I called for the 20 years old named Jeni and she whoo me with her California words.  Her laugh and her voice was very sweet and loving.  She was willing to talk to me although she alrwady had a long distance boyfriend.  So I call a couple more times a d though naw... so I called the older sister and our conversation was okay.

I stopped calling and thought it was over before it begin.  Life went on without thinking about her.  Then the Merced new year came and saw them for the first time.  They wore some really nice hmong outfits.  Got to ball tossed with them for the time being and it was awesome.

It was my first time seeing Jeni and she has her own beauti and a lovelyness to it.  She didn't talked to me much but it was okay because at least they got to hear mine. Time went on and nothing happened, they only crossed my mind as friends only and nothing more.

Time passes and fresno hmong new year was comin up and my good friend was coming down to enjoy it with me.  At the same time, my uncle and his band was throwing a party too and my friend asked if M would go with us.  The sweet woman M said sure and at the same time he was going to see if his fresno sister would be my date for the party.

My friend came on the 23, just in time for the big party at the fresno fairground.  We went to.merced to pick up M and she said her sisters should go to.make it fun and we said sure.  At this time, my friends fresno sister was out of town and I was dateless, but it didn't matter.

We got to the party, and my friend chicken out on showing M a good time so I stepped up and we dance to the music.  I always believe that no matter what, you have to make it fun and live in the moment. After taking M, I looked at our table and the girl Jeni sitting by her mom, she looked gorgeous.  I asked her to slow dance and she hesitate, but I don't give up easily. I grabbed her hands and said, your hands are beautiful, let's dance and she looked and surely, it was a yes.

She's 5'4 or 5'5 and her body was very warm to hug.  Her family are home people, and they barely get to party so they are still newbies, but it was okay because I could show them. Some how when I dance with her, something trigger my heart. This girl, her laugh, her smile, her cheeks, her voice and her kind personlaity was more than eenough to whoop my mind. 

When the party was over, I realized something on that day, she was a.keeper.  she thinks before she speaks, thoughtful and very kind. This is the girl I would day is wife material. Lol.

I didn't take her too seriously, because the fresno hny was coming up and it would more awesome to be single.  Fresno hny day 1 came and it was amazing.  Ball tossed with many girls and got everyone of their phone numbers.  Most of my nor cal cousins came down and we had a blast.  There were many beautiful hmong girls and everyone has their own unique style.  Love all of my hmong ladies.

Later on that afternoon, i saw Jeni with her family she looked beautiful.  The only way to describe her in my own words is, she's lovely as can be. Her impression makes me want to chase her, but this is the new year.  Can't settle down yet. Bought her a rose for 3 dollars.

The night party was decent, should have went to the night club.  My cousins went to imperial and some girls I met went there too, but decided to go to fresno fairground parties.  If you never been to the fairground parties then you're missing out. It's like walking through a hmong street with parties on both ends.  I had a great time.

J-a-s-o-n

« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2015, 01:20:49 PM »
 O0

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #139 on: January 19, 2015, 08:13:28 AM »
Thanks ST,
You can always share your stories. You know I love them very much. After your other stories are making me fall for you even harder. ;)

So write more..okie.
you know theres only a year left on the time frame. What if she can't make it, what if when the time comes and she forgets. I'll still be waiting and wonder.

What if I don't get to meet her.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #140 on: January 19, 2015, 08:29:56 AM »
"Fresno hny day 3."

The woman in the pink outfit who came later around 10 to the party with her friends; my cousins. I didn't know she was single. Well I was introduced to some MN girls and we danced a few songs. They left. She gave me her number but I never bother to call her. Sometimes women think we are hungry wolves but maybe we are gentle souls too. We are not all about sex; it's so much more.
Then my eyes was wandering around the band party and noone caught my eyes. A uncle came and said theres a single girl overy by my uncles.  I went and took a look and she was there. Unsure, I asked my cousin and he said she's single.

She looked stunning and the most beautiful girl I have seen that night. The music came on and  I went to her and she was sitting with her beat friends. I said, you're beautiful tonight, let dance to this beautiful song.  She was nervous because she hasn't dance in a long time. She wasn't sure, but I smile and tap her should aiming for her hands. I led the way with one hand holding hers and the other feeling the song.

We danced and she was nervous, it's been a while for her and because she's not a party person.  She had a beautiful and sexy figure. All my cousins were thump upping me and high fiving.  It's a guys thing. Then soon, my friends and cousins wanted to dance with her and stole a few. I got a few more dances and asked for her number. She said sure.

the night was wonderful. Saw her again on the 4th day. We walked, bought some drinks, and talked. She's funny, sweet, phones and very faithful. 

This is the girl every men would want. She has all the qualities men no need to seek anywhere else. A good man with a good wifeeling and that's who she is.

Thanks For Being A GOOD friend.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #141 on: January 19, 2015, 08:40:38 AM »
Wi_sweetguy, the journey with you has been a great and memorable one. Keep smiling and be happy whatever you do and where ever you go.  ;)

Thanks ST,

The opportunity of life was given to me again. I am living again and life has been great. My stay in cal, is awesome. I met and diddid any things and don't regret one bit.

I enjoyed your company.  If the right time and right condition was true, I would have take you for a brief moment. Lol. Pom yog nam ttwb nkauj hmoob lub cheek rosey li lub paj tawg tshiab?

You already know why I always come back time after time.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #142 on: January 19, 2015, 08:43:06 AM »
ST,
Tsis yog koj twb forgot about qho wb hais lawm los,
pom yog koj shy, shy? Lol..hais tau, yuav tswm ua koj tau naw...
1 xyooj lawm xwb.. i sing a song for you. My fav. Song.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #143 on: January 19, 2015, 09:05:59 AM »
Falling in love with two girls

Sometimes life is unfair, you don't meet one girl at a time but two at the same time. You don't know which one to focus on, both are beautiful and kind. Both are sweet, both are honest and very catchy. One is younger and then other is around my age.

The younger one has a beautiful smile, her laugh is adorable and makes me feel like I'm magnet to her voice. The way her eyes looked at me, it's like she wants to give me her time, her heart and her love. I don't mind dying if her eyes were the last ones I saw.  She's thoughtful, and listens to her mom; traditional and innocent. When she speaks, she chooses her words carefully and that stole my heart. Her kindness, her talent for playing the guitar, sing and sketch.

This girl MJ, she's like the girl i have always wanted.  When I went to see her, it's like she makes me young and alive. There is something about her that I don't want to lose.  I took her to the movies two times, and we are doing something this coming up week. So far, she's giving me the signs that if I want to I can chase her and she will come to me.

The girl in pink, shes the girl every men would want.  She's funny, nice, kind, gentle, faithful, honest, wife material, good heart and will be there for you.  Getting to know her, I think she's an awesome person  and I can't stopped talking to her on the phone. We talked about everything and she has driven my drive to where all good things cannot end. 

This girl, she's very sensitive and thoughtful.  We both knew the what ifs, and the chances of our fate.  What can I say about such a beautiful.  She's beautiful, she's caring, she can cook, she's like the girl i should have met years ago and married.  I'm going to see her this week too before going back home.

What do you do when there are two women you like, you know them both at the same time, both are what you al wa ys wanted, and both are wife material.

It's hard when your heart and your mind don't not want to work together. I don't know the certainty of the future, but I will see both girls and date both. The best thing is that they are from the same town and that.makes it easier, but have to be careful too.

After all I'm not.married and they arent, so anything goes right and it is an open game until someone gets married.  All I know is which one makes my heart jump, beats harder than my own rythm then that's the one i will focus on and give her everything one women will ever want.  After all, I already have food, shelter and clothing. Just need a woman.  ;)

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #144 on: January 19, 2015, 09:36:06 AM »
Both girls know that i am single and talking to others. The younger one said if my heart wasn't so siab coob, and it is up to me to choose her.

The older one, she knows there is another girl i like.

It's hard to choose, when both are good and have good personality. For MJ, right time, right condition. For the older one is right time but wrong condition. My heart and mind donnot want to work together. How can this be ST?

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2015, 01:10:15 PM »
Because you're a siab coob kinda guy!  ;D :knuppel2: If I was your girl, I'll dump you so fast.. hahaha. j/k

Luag Cua Dev...lol

haha...Sweet Tears, you're funny and I like you for it.

It is just that this time, I want to test the water and see which one is the best for me then bring her home for a keeper till the end of time....

You know...if only you... O0

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #146 on: February 10, 2015, 02:06:17 PM »
The year of the shining blue moon

California is a beautiful place, the mountains to the valleys, the rivers to the ocean, the country side orchards to the variety of stores make California a wonderful place to live.  Beside the fact that jobs are scarce and there are signs everywhere saying that bathrooms are for customers only.  California is definitely the place where it hardly rains and every old car looks like every new car in the winter states.

This journey into tapped territory was definitely worth the trip into the wild wild west.
These are some pictures of my stay in California. 

The Fresno Hmong New year was exciting and had a pleasure of meeting every wonderful persons.  There weren't many over 24 yrs old, but it was still fun ball tossing and eating the food. The night party was fun and exciting.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 07:30:24 PM by Wi_sweetguy »

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #147 on: February 10, 2015, 02:36:27 PM »
I can see the 1st and 3rd (all the same pix).. not the middle pix though. Are you saying that you are getting cranky?
haha...yeah...

Its been almost a years since I post a pic on a forum..im becoming computer  dummy. ;D

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #148 on: February 11, 2015, 12:17:39 AM »
The best Hmoob band party came from the Cawv hmoob band in Fresno. 
I thought their crowd was much better and the environment was well established.

In town hanging out with the cousins.

Just some pictures of the people, places and events I have been to.  Great memories for the 2014.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #149 on: February 19, 2015, 03:00:16 PM »
You are living life to the fullest. Going out cost money. How are you able to go out so much?? I need tip and tricks.

Simple...

Work, save up money, bought a house and used it for rent.  Also you don't need to live like millionaire to have a fun lifestyle. O0

You might know these people.

From your small town. lol

Advertisements