Advertisement

Author Topic: Counting the days till my return with the holy grail  (Read 39700 times)

Wi_sweetguy

Re: Counting the days till my return with the holy grail
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2014, 10:18:55 PM »
I am very excited about leaning out and see how far my physique will take me. Cant wait till the next two weeks.

Time is closing in faster than what I thought.  Semester is nearing, my departure is not too far away, my move back home is just around the home and making a new change will bring new changes for my future.  Whether the change will be good or bad, I hope my guardian angel will watch over me and be my protector.  Started packing my stuff and this week will almost be my last week to stay here in my castle.  With the keyboard, I write to you letting you know of my last entries and hopefully serve me when I'm have loss memories.

Listening to Mai Muas Hawj's song and making some adjustment for the big move.  Thinking of my absence will be a sad and hope I will be missed by everyone.  Will I be another forgotten member who will my legacy live on as one of the sweetest people here.  My return is uncertain, but just maybe, someday I will return with or without the holy grail and seek the promise I made to someone special.  If I can fulfill that promise then I would love to take this leap of faith into the unknown and experience a time of my life, but if not then I would be happy to have know such a wonderful person.  Never had so much fun online before and I could have swore it feels so real, but in the end I just want to wish everyone the best. 

Maybe someday I can meet up with the good people in here and have lunch or hang out with them.  Or maybe even throw in a picnic and have a joy of laughter talking about the past. LOL.  That would be so much fun.  Some of the thrills I get reading these posts make my day and add another day to my life.  Oh I will missed some of you wonderful characters.

Soon the path in the hidden forest will be reveal and my journey will stop where the one who can satisfy my belly will be the crown queen of my castle.  Someday I'll look for that precious treasure and treat her like it is our last day.   

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2014, 01:28:01 PM »
Sweet Tear,

I have the pleasure of meeting all you wonderful people on here.  I can't imagine what I would be doing the last 6 months if it wasn't for PH.  I tried coming back here time after time, but I couldn't feel the connection. Most of my reality life sets outside of PH and it was hard for me to get to know people in here since I'm not as active.  Then I decided to give it a shot in the fitness thread and your responds change me forever.  If it wasn't for a special person who decided to take a chance on me then I wouldn't be here. 

I am gracious for he welcoming and forever in her debt.  She's the reason for my existence in PH and keeps me from being bored.  I don't know what else to say about her besides the fact that her tainted memories will forever be in my heart.  For someday, I will read all of your letters and could only reminisce about the past.  Although, our flesh have not been encounter I hope someday I will see you in person.  But that is up to you and faith if it shall let us meet outside of here.  Like you said, we are in different circumstances and I don't want to our friendship.  Whether in Ph or in real life, you're a friend already.  I am afraid if I see you walking by, I wont know it's you because I don't have the best memories. 

The best thing that has ever happened to me is you.  Believe it or not, I come here to read your beautiful poems from the heart and your memories which I take my imagination to another level.  I feel as if I was watching a movie when reading your stories and they intrigue my heart.  Never have I pay attention to people's journal, but your memories are precious.  I could read it over and over again and it would still bring the same excitement.  I have been coming earlier than usually and I have to say your presence here change my course of direction.

I am gracious to have know some of you wonderful people on here.  Unfortunately, I wont be able to come here anymore until I find the holy grail. When I will find it? I don't know, but I hope something I will be back here and still see you wonderful people.  I missed VH's self of righteousness and I am always learning from him. MinorC and his sarcasm is always making me laugh, which I admired so much, Reading Json/trouble's posts are like two people who know they enjoy each other's company, but wont say it, Lily is such a wonderful person whom I have gotten to know and she knows I wish her the best in her life, Pinkie is a really nice person to joke with and she's a lovely person and to everyone else have fun and wish you all the best. 

And to you my sweet tears, you're like the person I've never met, the girl with the beautiful red cheeks, the girl who's eyes can make anyone fall in love with her, her kissable lips and her lovely, which shines the most about her.  I enjoyed your company and will truly miss you.  Remember when you sent me those two picture of you. LOL.  You sent me old school picture and not the recent ones, but I still accepted you because it is the heart that matter the most.  Then seeing your FB picture was even more amazing.  I would kiss you in an instance if your were single, but the matter of the fact is I wish you the best.  Hopefully everything goes according to your plans and wishes. 

Tau koj kho kho siab, koj yeej paub hais tias kuv nyob qho twg.  Kuv tus ntsuj tsis nyob how PH lawm los kuv lub siab yeej nyob nrog koj mog tus neeg ntxim kuv lub siab.  koj zoo li kuv ib sav thaj.  I am cherishing every moment for someday I wont get this opportunity. 

Sincerely,

Tus neeg nqa zig

Like this post: +1

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2014, 10:49:11 PM »
ST, you're so funny.  I'm not leaving yet, I'm still here for the time being.

Health progress as of today.

Beginning weight = 173 lbs
Current week= 3rd week of cutting down
Current weight=167lbs

I'm seeing more improvement on the reduced body fat.

Very happy with the progress.

This new journey to educate myself is exciting and hope it wont be a waste of my time.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2014, 10:57:18 PM »
I know... but just in case you never come back...  :-[

I can't denied that fact.  You look good in that photo in your journal.  Your hair is very beautiful and sexy.  hehe... ;D

You know what's funny, I have too many typing errors and sometimes I say it in my head, but I forget to write it down.  Also I'm supposed to wear my glasses, but don't want too. 

When are you going to send me a photo of yourself for memo?
Guess who I talked to today?  Your FB friend and he knows your name. LOL. remember my uncle on FB, you guys met through hmong kitchen? ;) ;)

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2014, 11:39:38 PM »
Hahaha... What did he say ? ;D i bet he's wondering where i disappeared to.  ;D

Yeah, he did.  He texted me like where did that one lady go?  I told him you quit FB.  People missed you on FB.  O0

« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 11:48:03 PM by Wi_sweetguy »

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2014, 11:52:01 PM »
Dont tell him im on PH though. :2funny:

haha...why is that? Does he like you or something? He asked me where I met you..haha..LOL . I almost said PH, but then had to think it over.  I told him, you added me and that's how I met you.  He said something about you showing him a pic, huh? haha... ;D

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2014, 12:02:22 AM »
Uncle is pretty cool.  He's a good guy and he's a family man.  Love his positive ambitions and hope him the best.  I wont tell him anything, but I did tell him you're awesome and hotttt. Most Ph guys are dying to see your pics, but thanks for giving me the honor of doing it so.  you know once in a while I get pms about your pictures. hehe.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2014, 12:10:49 AM »
WHAT? This must be confession night! Hehe i don't believe you and have you been sharing my naked pix? :knuppel2: ;D

haha...confess ion night it is.  Thanks for the naked picture of your hot bod.  Its mine and only mine.  Sorry guys, cant share something I love. 

Not kidding about the pm part, and you do have plenty of admires.

Since it is confession day, I'll start.  I have a trip to your neck of the wood soon. O0

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2014, 12:17:23 AM »
And why are they pming you and not me? >:( :idiot2: >:( not like you are my Agent! :2funny: come when its sunny!

I would be lost without a guidance.  Can you go out or maybe not? ;D ;D

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2014, 12:24:12 AM »
You can always come and rescue me in my castle up in the sky. ;D :D

I would love to take you out, and have a very nice long walk so you can tell me about your dreams and your goals.  I want to help you out as much because I want you to be happy.  You know I am still open about our fishing escape. ;)

pinkiepie

« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2014, 12:31:14 AM »
I've been lurking in here from time to time but never officially made my mark that I'm reading. Hahahaaa....or as dot would say "I'm stalking". :D I'm sad to read about your departure. :( As many will agree with me....you are one of the good guys. :)

Btw, you are wise beyond your years. I really admire that about you.

I hope you'll keep us updated. At least update the fitness photos from time to time. ;)

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2014, 07:20:02 PM »
I am just a normal guy, my feeling are no different than many of them, my intentions are no different than a respectful person, my sense of respect is no different then any good men, my love and appreciation is by the same as other passionate guys, but one thing I have that is different is my uniqueness to love one person through thick and thin.  O0

Btw, you are wise beyond your years. I really admire that about you.
(Life lesson learned through diplomatic resolutions, peace and the value of something more than material)

I hope you'll keep us updated. At least update the fitness photos from time to time. ;)
(I'm planning to update one more time before my departure)

Still want to dash through Phelan park?

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2014, 07:31:35 PM »
Plans for the weekend is simple.  Clean and pack and move some of my stuff to my old place.  For the first time in my life I have actually set dates going as far as 1 month.  I don't usually plan week to week, but now I have to.  Next week is a get together with the family and friends.  Then the 19th of April is my fathers birthday.  Also the month of my older brothers birthday and we planning a trip to Chicago.  We going to eat out at my fathers favorite restaurant.  He loves crabs and all that good stuff, and it will be a day for my belly to remember. ;)  Then will be visiting my sister and her kids before my departure.  My brother wanted me to join the air force since sight seeing in Seattle, Washington is a beautiful place. 

One thing about me is that I love nature and bike riding in the national parks and canoeing down the river.  I enjoyed camping very much and like it when all friends go and enjoy themselves with games. No beer! Just spending time with your lady and doing fun activities.  ;)

pinkiepie

« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2014, 11:49:21 AM »
I am just a normal guy, my feeling are no different than many of them, my intentions are no different than a respectful person, my sense of respect is no different then any good men, my love and appreciation is by the same as other passionate guys, but one thing I have that is different is my uniqueness to love one person through thick and thin.  O0

Still want to dash through Phelan park?

If you're ever in my neck of the woods, sure. I'll make a special appearance at Phalen with you.  ;D

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2014, 11:47:05 PM »
Dear Journal,

I woke up to a gloomy atmosphere, the light had not penetrate through my curtain, and if I had sleep any longer I would have been late.  I woke up tired, but had a bit of protein shake and went on to enjoy my daily routine. 

I had a great evening with Don, my collegue who was lay off from the Internship job due to low funding.  This guy is an amazing guy and don't listen to him talk or you will get drag into his long some what boring stories.  When I first started over a year and a half ago, I didn't know and listened to one of his stories and he took 1 hour of my over time.  But I am glad he's back because we are like two peas in the pod.  He's very considerate to me and treats me very well.  So we talked about windows 8 and how this version is confusing but starts very fast.  I bought a windows 8 recently and it is still confused as ever just because I am barely using it.  On my tower for most of my essentials.

Heard the new that another dream match up came true.  My uncle is finally end his streak of the dating life and making an effort to realize the girl of his dream.  He propose to his girl friend of two years and she said yes.  FYI. She's a beautiful white woman and glad she see the potential to be with a handsome Hmong man.  I want to congratulate their future together and hope their future will be like blooming fruits and flowers. 

Two more weeks until Chicago with the family.  Can't wait to cheat on my diet!  ;)

Advertisements