Advertisement

Author Topic: Sometimes a Good Heart doesn't see the bad  (Read 1321 times)

hollywoodgirl

Sometimes a Good Heart doesn't see the bad
« on: April 26, 2014, 09:01:33 PM »
Forgive yourself for the blindness that put you in the path of those who betrayed you. Sometimes a good heart doesn't see the bad.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
Re: Sometimes a Good Heart doesn't see the bad
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 01:24:16 AM »
Forgive yourself for the blindness that put you in the path of those who betrayed you. Sometimes a good heart doesn't see the bad.

Sometimes we expect people to be the similar to us.  We often find that it is not true.  I went through a few of those and now I'm more careful as to whom I open my door to. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 10:53:00 AM »
cuz we think there's goodness in everyone...

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

LadyFairy

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 06:16:15 PM »
Really Villain, I hope so. Something good must come out.  That's very true about me, only believe the good things about people and that's why it hurts so much and felt so betrayed.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 06:25:02 PM »
Foolishly I think there's goodness in everyone...A hard lesson I've learned to gradually accept is that there is not goodness in everyone.  No matter how much I choose to believe that people deserve second or more chances...ther e are some things that should never have been given a first chance.  These are things like promises that other people make and have no intention of keeping.  We know their word is no good, yet somehow from the goodness of ourselves, we seem to extend our faith towards them.  That's why I/we feel so betrayed afterwards. 

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements