Advertisement

Author Topic: Somewhere over the rainbow  (Read 8585 times)

FarewellMyConcubine

Somewhere over the rainbow
« on: June 21, 2014, 01:12:04 PM »
Some where over the rainbow where the sun and moon meets, their short romance stood still frozen in memories. Two undeniable lovers watches and catches a glimpse of the other  before disappearing.

Farewell my concubine. I watched you in endlessly, imaging-the possibilities, but all one could hope for faded like the morning fog. Our golden years lasted shorter than the thought of buying you a ring. All one can endure, the built stamina finally put to good use.  We had my moments, but like all good things must come to an end.

Somewhere over the rainbow where the grass is greener, I hope our well being will bloom like the magical flower blooming once every ten years.

Farewell my concubine.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FarewellMyConcubine

Re: Somewhere over the rainbow
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 10:02:45 AM »
Beautiful. Somewhere over the rainbow where heaven touches the end of the earth, new hopes reborn again.

Even if it was for seconds, mins, hours, the thought of seeing each other brings the heart back to the time when his heart was filled with the rush of butterflies.  The thought of hope is better than no hope at all. Hope is what keeps us going.

FarewellMyConcubine

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 10:10:40 AM »
I used to wait and save my best for the important day, but it never came or if it did then it came late. I lost many opportunities, but with each year passing, I realized change was necessary.  Maybe if I didnt save my all for that important day that never came and gave my best every day then great things would have emerge.

Farewell, I've learned to better myself.

FarewellMyConcubine

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 01:16:24 AM »
When she came. I had left. When I came she was gone. Where do you find someone you don't know. All you have is her picture and a name.  What if your search led you to something great, better than the girl in the picture. Do I say farewel to the girl in the photo?

When time was still important, everything goes by in an instant, but when we said our farewell, time slowed down. Time goes by so slow when I'm not my self, but so fast when your image comes to mind.

Farewell the girl in the photo

FarewellMyConcubine

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 03:15:05 PM »
ST,

The sun and the moon is a great example of two lovers waiting for a chance of an eclipse so they can be together.
Some people are caught up with the wrong ones and live to see their sun or moon from a distance.

FarewellMyConcubine

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 03:27:10 PM »
Somewhere over the mountain, down the valley lies a precious gem. Hidden in plain sight, they said only King Arthur's kind can find it.  I found that gem once, but it wasn't mine so I let it go. What is a gold nugget worth if it isn't yours?

The heat wave runs smoothly over my face, my pores bleeding sweats cooling my skin.
I stayed under the shade where it is the only place to catch a wave of filter cool air.

It's been so long since I went back to the place where I befriended at of you.  Time was not important back time, but now it's impossible to slow down time. 

I used to have a childhood friend who was funny, but nice. I wonder what became of him. Actually what have become of all my childhood friends. So many, but in the end only a few are left.

Farewell childhood friends

FarewellMyConcubine

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 06:18:05 PM »
I believe that no matter how many miles or oceans apart you are, if it's true love, you will find eachother again. Nothing is ever really lost.

Interesting thought.  I'll keep that in mind.

Have you found the precious gem? Another persons gem is another's trash. When you find it hold it close.

FarewellMyConcubine

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 06:23:23 PM »
I had a dream last night that someone like you came back. I told my self this can't be. I can't call in love with another you. Although It felt real, I already knew i would never made the same mistake. I threw away the book to that story.

Have you ever gone to a place where you didn't know it existed?

FarewellMyConcubine

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 12:12:05 AM »
Have you read a book that you know you read it somewhere before but can't seem to remember only to find out later that it was in your dream that you dreamed of this person? Have you ever miss someone so much that just the thought of them bring tears to your eyes? Love is so lonely when you can't be with the one that you wanted.

That lost gem that you once found, it will return to you again.

I hope that I won't find that lost gem. I gave away many because it wasn't mine to begin with. I guess when when I find that gem I'll know it is mine.

I don't remember such a recollection such as yours, but in my dreams it could have happened.

They say finders keepers. I'll take a chance on it

FarewellMyConcubine

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 12:16:37 AM »
A friend gave me a fish enough for two people and it was delicious. Fish caught on the east coast taste great. I love fishing in the Atlantic and hope I will have time for I again.
The north corolina mountain is beautiful with plenty of game.
I never want to leave his wonder although there may be a more beautiful place than nc.

Anyone knows such a beautiful place?

FarewellMyConcubine

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 09:19:56 AM »
Alaska sounds like a beautiful place.  I will put it on my bucket list.
I have been in nc for almost my entire life and small town life has been kind to me.  I do want to travel to the grove in Maine.  Saw it on tv once and it was breathe taking.

FarewellMyConcubine

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2014, 09:35:18 AM »
Glad to share this place with everyone. Your prescene is welcome.  I live in hickory for a while then moved to Georgia and now back in nc.  Most of uncles own land here and it's always a pleasure to smell the fresh scent of tree.

You should come your bf and see the other side o the easy coast. The Long stretch from Florida to Maine is beautiful.

Like this post: +1

FarewellMyConcubine

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2014, 09:41:36 AM »
I woke up to the morning birds and decided to take a walk. The animals called to me as usual and the same squirrels still sits on the same spot chirping away his walnut.

My body feels lighter like I've lost 10 lbs or so. It's been a while since I've been in the gym.
There's not much to do in nc but live he small county life if you're up to it.

Farewell animals, time for work.

FarewellMyConcubine

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2014, 09:49:13 AM »
Thank you for sharing your journal with us. I feel kind of foolish now. LOL

Hickory has a lot hmong people from what I've heard. I have not been anywhere else. I've lived in CA all my life and here in MN. I would love to visit the East Coast one of these days. I want to go to VA, PA, Maine, and Rhode Island.

Please share some picture of Hickory with me, if you don't mind. I would love to see it.  ;)

Hickory has a nice taste for hmongs. Plentiful and hmongs are stable here.
There is no such thing as foolish because taking a risk made you a new friend in nc.

The only fools that I know of are those who knows what they want, but never taking the risk to go for it.
I was once a fool, saw the girl of my liking, never took the chance and now I'm just wondering how she's doing. So I guess the only fools are those who are afraid to take a risk and live to wonder about the possibilities.

Farewell my foolishness

Like this post: +1

FarewellMyConcubine

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2014, 12:29:22 AM »
Hickory is indeed a beautiful especially in the country side.

Thanks for the morning greeting. Lol. You're so funny ST. Of course they all look alike.  :)

I didn't go for my morning walk due to some charity work helping my uncle with his home project.
But I have to tell you the sound of chickens crowing is the first sign of waking up early. Actually it's been my alarm clock since growing up.

Farewell ST

Advertisements