Advertisement

Author Topic: jokes, jokes, and more jokes  (Read 87382 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: jokes, jokes, and more jokes
« Reply #195 on: June 11, 2015, 03:02:08 PM »
ProudLao and Giggles_Shyly are both mental patients. One day, ProudLao jumps into the swimming pool but doesn't come up for air. Quick as a flash, Giggles_Shyly sees her friend in trouble, so she dives in and pulls him out. Later, the hospital director calls Giggles_Shyly into his office and says "Giggles_Shyly, I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is, we are releasing you as you are obviously sane 'saving anothers life'. But unfortunately, the bad news is that ProudLao hung himself in the bathroom ..." "Oh no," Giggles_Shyly replies, "that's where I put him to dry!"

>:D    ;D

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #196 on: June 11, 2015, 03:14:15 PM »
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O0 :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2015, 07:45:59 PM »
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O0 :2funny:

Wouldn't you agree that my joke was better than PL's?   Someone......u h hum.....dies in mine.   ;D    >:D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 12, 2015, 12:01:09 PM »
ProudLao, a new vacuum cleaner salesman, knocked on the door on the first house of the street. A tall lady named Trouble answered the door. Before she could speak, enthusiastical ly ProudLao barged into the living room and opened a big black plastic bag and poured all the cow droppings onto the carpet. "Madam, if I can not clean this up within 5 minutes with the use of this new powerful Vacuum cleaner, I will EAT all this dung!" exclaimed ProudLao eagerly. "Do you need chilly sauce or ketchup with that," asked Trouble. Bewildered, ProudLao asked, "Why, madam?" "There's no electricity in the house…" said Trouble.

>:D    ;D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #199 on: June 12, 2015, 12:20:55 PM »
Wouldn't you agree that my joke was better than PL's?   Someone......u h hum.....dies in mine.   ;D    >:D

LOL I agree!

proudlao

« Reply #200 on: June 12, 2015, 06:30:17 PM »
tRouBLe and her boyfriend are living together. The boyfriend came home from work one day and tRouBLe had a rope around her waist. The boyfriend asked why the rope was around her waist. tRouBLe said that she was trying to commit suicide. The boyfriend said, "You put it around your neck! " tRouBLe replied, "I tried that but I couldn't breathe! "

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 12, 2015, 06:32:29 PM »
Hehehe.  PL, you know I'm not really a blonde, right.   ;D    :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 12, 2015, 06:37:47 PM »
On a crowded bus, an old man named ProudLao noticed that a young woman, Giggles_Shyly, had her eyes closed.  "What's the matter? Are you sick?" he asked.  "No, I'm okay. It's just that I hate to see old men standing." she replied.

;D

proudlao

« Reply #203 on: June 12, 2015, 06:38:29 PM »
NO, REALLY?! Lol

Knee slapper sonny!!!!  ;D

proudlao

« Reply #204 on: June 12, 2015, 06:39:34 PM »
LMAO GS is a meanie ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 12, 2015, 06:50:58 PM »
Trouble walked into a shop and got some dog food, she went to pay for it and the cashier ProudLao said, "You can’t buy that dog food, we need evidence that you have a dog." So she brought in her dog and she got the dog food. The next day, Trouble went to get some cat food and ProudLao said, "You can’t have that cat food, we need evidence that you have a cat." So she went home and got her cat and she got the cat food. On the third day, Trouble went in again and she had a box, she told ProudLao to put his finger in it so he did. He said it felt warm and soft, Trouble then said, "Now that you’re satisfied. Can I have some toilet paper please!"

:2funny:

proudlao

« Reply #206 on: June 13, 2015, 10:42:03 AM »
 "If there are any idiots in the room, will they please stand up " said the ambiguous  tRouBLe. After a long silence, the other tRouBLe rose to her feet."Now then, why do you consider yourself an idiot? " enquired the ambiguous tRouBLe with a sneer."Well, actually I don't," said the other tRouBLe, "but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself. "

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #207 on: June 13, 2015, 11:14:46 AM »
Trouble walked into a shop and got some dog food, she went to pay for it and the cashier ProudLao said, "You can’t buy that dog food, we need evidence that you have a dog." So she brought in her dog and she got the dog food. The next day, Trouble went to get some cat food and ProudLao said, "You can’t have that cat food, we need evidence that you have a cat." So she went home and got her cat and she got the cat food. On the third day, Trouble went in again and she had a box, she told ProudLao to put his finger in it so he did. He said it felt warm and soft, Trouble then said, "Now that you’re satisfied. Can I have some toilet paper please!"

:2funny:

Hahahaha, serves PL his proof :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 14, 2015, 06:19:13 PM »
"If there are any idiots in the room, will they please stand up " said the ambiguous  tRouBLe. After a long silence, the other tRouBLe rose to her feet."Now then, why do you consider yourself an idiot? " enquired the ambiguous tRouBLe with a sneer."Well, actually I don't," said the other tRouBLe, "but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself. "

I've heard this joke before but it had a different name.........a name that starts with "P."    :P

Hahahaha, serves PL his proof :P

;D    ;)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 14, 2015, 06:20:38 PM »
ProudLao: "How would you describe me?" 
Trouble: "ABCDEFGHIJK." 
ProudLao: "What does that mean?" 
Trouble: "Athletic, brave, chivalrous, daring, efficient, fearless, gallant, and handsome." 
ProudLao: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?" 
Trouble: "I'm just kidding!"

;D    :D

Advertisements